+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-Earth as PC-client

Best admin and crew behind The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle Earth.

First of all I would like to thank you for a great game-app! (Even though it runs slowly sometimes it's very fun to play!)

I would like to make a suggestion to advance to PC aswell, it's already possible to play other of Kabam games through Facebook, why not make The Hobbit one of those? Or even better, run it outside of Facebook like travian.com for example.

You should still be able to access the game through your app on your phone and connect when you don't have the possibility to use a computer, but it would be much easier to navigate and full control over your assets. A big plus would be the control you get over your map. And frankly I guess it would run smoother.

If you already have plans for a upcoming PC-release, let us know

Again, thank you for a great and fun game! Keep up the good work

PC and MAC would be nice!

Agreed! A standalone would be fantastic...one grows weary of the Facebook game platforms..but either would work..map nav would be nice..as well as an occasional session with the use of a mouse and icons larger than crumbs,lol! Great new skin tho on a fun game concept.

Advanced Member
    a PC version of Hobbit is on its way.
    https://www.kabam.com/games/the-hobb...ll-null-footer

it is not a PC version of this game, but a separate game altogether.
    We are the victors of the League of Legends, the champions that never fall. All our members are helpful, dedicated and proud. Join us, 100k might required. alfaros/Saruman4

There are clients that allow you to play in on your computer, however, to share that information would lead to the majority multi-accounting.

A client that runs on the PC or MAC would be useful with all Kabam app games.
    "I am greater then that of which I suffer" - Robert Hurst

Yes, Yes Yes! It would be good

To Kabam: more player, more mithril buyer, more money!

managing the same game from an mobile app and from web browser would really be great, i mean if i found a decent game with that feature i would leave any MMORTS to switch on it!

yeah but it would be nice if they had the hobbit kingdoms of middle earth on pc

Quote Originally Posted by alfaros View Post
    a PC version of Hobbit is on its way.
    https://www.kabam.com/games/the-hobb...ll-null-footer

it is not a PC version of this game, but a separate game altogether.
    Great, but it would be really great if the pc and app were linked.
    I've started playing on the app, found a nice alliance, so don't want to switch to a new game.
    However, my phone is far to small to be able to easily navigate the map, so I would like to be able to play this game on the pc, but also 'on the road'.

Admins of Kabam is this going to happen in the future? Is it even possible, technically?

As a developer(not in kabam) I can say it is possible and will be very happy to see it but dont know shall kabam do it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Liens sociaux