Closed Thread
Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 364
  1. #261
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodecia View Post
    Please can someone tell me why some people have received Revised Diplomacies and some not?

    Is this ia glitch? Are we all supposed to get one?

    Please could someone reply to this; I asked yesterday but apparently got no answer that I can see anyway.
    No one in my alliance has received anything except glitches, and increased research times on lab research as well as briton research. 1 day PE research has jumped to 7 days for me. should have known better than to switch to Briton. take my advice and stay clear until this beta release is patched.

  2. #262
    Thanks for your reply, Rav. I dont know whats going on, but some seem to have received Revised Diplomacies, some, like myself, have not. I am waiting patiently!

  3. #263
    Don't u guys ever try things b4 u release them ????? I don't see the level 12's ( like anyone can get there) none of the help speed up's work in 373 or 354 after 3 yrs I think u should think of getting it right b4 u think of more ways to get r money

  4. #264
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodecia View Post
    Thanks for your reply, Rav. I dont know whats going on, but some seem to have received Revised Diplomacies, some, like myself, have not. I am waiting patiently!
    I know some who keep the free one from last time and some that had bought the divine diplomacy chest for 200 gems to get them
    Just because someone is an "Expert Member" in the forum doesn't mean they know what they are talking about....It just means they're talking.

    No longer playing.

  5. #265
    No-one has received Revised Diplomacy's
    Some players still have them from the Divine Diplomacy chest allocated when Fey faction was released, some have also won in Merlin's last gone wild event.
    Plus still available for sale in the shop



    Quote Originally Posted by Bodecia View Post
    Please can someone tell me why some people have received Revised Diplomacies and some not?

    Is this ia glitch? Are we all supposed to get one?

    Please could someone reply to this; I asked yesterday but apparently got no answer that I can see anyway.

  6. #266
    From what's been stated your research remains unchanged


    Quote Originally Posted by ~Fallen~ View Post
    Not sure if this has been asked or answered, too many pages to go through.

    When you start a new research, and you have to ascend to the next level and
    rebuild again, to you lose the previous research levels?

  7. #267
    Ok here goes guys
    This is what I've picked out regarding the Briton Faction from all you posts thus far

    1) Research
    - No ask for help posts when you click on Speed up
    - Error message when check box for ask for help in Briton Workshop but research takes place
    - Research doesn't appear to add to troop stats
    - Can't research in additional Briton cities
    - timing issues being experienced with Alchemy lab since Briton introduction
    -
    2) Research timings
    - There's an issue with what is displayed and the time actually taken
    Research times:
    The workshop shows expected time taking into account Alc knight & TR Research speed. Unfortunately the actual research time ignores both.
    3) Build timings
    - There's an issue with what's displayed and the time actually taken with upgrades on Briton Workshop
    4) No bonus for ascending a normal city to a Briton city
    5) Castle tile moves to the left and overlays other tiles whilst upgrading
    6) Need to expand rows in TR for new additions
    7) Will players get another free Revised Diplomacy?
    8) Field buildings not contributing to city value
    9) Fletching increase not applying
    9) Siege wall is listed as an infantry troop type but infantry specific TR bonuses do not apply. (siege tr bonuses also do not apply).
    10) Attack bonus for Strengthen Ranks research is being applied at a factor of 100 too low (0.02% per level when it should be 2% per level).

    All these points either already have or will be passed on to the Devs when Office opens

    - Research in Briton city DOES apply across all cities providing you always have a Briton city

    - TR research bonus not applying in Briton workshop

    Quote Originally Posted by Oden_Rhon150 View Post
    "Hi Gordo,

    Yes correct the TR research boost is not applying to the new workshop - it was never meant to be implemented is what we are told, this is not a glitch or error. However the knights have strongly suggest it be and its being looked at. Will hopefully find out soon."


    If I've missed any questions or bugs posted please let me know
    Thanks

    Lucy
    Last edited by Lucylastic; 12-21-2012 at 10:16 AM.

  8. #268
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucylastic View Post
    Ok here goes guys
    This is what I've picked out regarding the Briton Faction from all you posts thus far

    1) Research
    - No ask for help posts when you click on Speed up
    - Error message when check box for ask for help in Briton Workshop but research takes place
    - Research doesn't appear to add to troop stats
    - Can't research in additional Briton cities
    - timing issues being experienced with Alchemy lab since Briton introduction
    2) Research timings
    - There's an issue with what is displayed and the time actually taken
    Research times:
    The workshop shows expected time taking into account Alc knight & TR Research speed. Unfortunately the actual research time ignores both.
    3) Build timings
    - There's an issue with what's displayed and the time actually taken with upgrades on Briton Workshop
    4) No bonus for ascending a normal city to a Briton city
    5) Castle tile moves to the left and overlays other tiles whilst upgrading
    6) Need to expand rows in TR for new additions
    7) Will players get another free Revised Diplomacy?
    8) Field buildings not contributing to city value
    9) Fletching increase not applying

    All these points either already have or will be passed on to the Devs when Office opens

    - Research in Briton city DOES apply across all cities providing you always have a Briton city

    - TR research bonus not applying in Briton workshop

    Quote Originally Posted by Oden_Rhon150 View Post
    "Hi Gordo,

    Yes correct the TR research boost is not applying to the new workshop - it was never meant to be implemented is what we are told, this is not a glitch or error. However the knights have strongly suggest it be and its being looked at. Will hopefully find out soon."


    If I've missed any questions or bugs posted please let me know
    Thanks

    Lucy
    Attack bonus for Strengthen Ranks research is being applied at a factor of 100 too low (0.02% per level when it should be 2% per level).

  9. #269
    Why are cursed chests dropping again. Is this to do with the upgrade?

  10. #270
    Could you pm me the report if you have it please



    Quote Originally Posted by Bottomsfellow View Post
    Why are cursed chests dropping again. Is this to do with the upgrade?


 
Closed Thread
Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Social links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
   Top