Thanks for your reply, Rav. I dont know whats going on, but some seem to have received Revised Diplomacies, some, like myself, have not. I am waiting patiently!
Don't u guys ever try things b4 u release them ????? I don't see the level 12's ( like anyone can get there) none of the help speed up's work in 373 or 354 after 3 yrs I think u should think of getting it right b4 u think of more ways to get r money
Just because someone is an "Expert Member" in the forum doesn't mean they know what they are talking about....It just means they're talking.
No longer playing.
Ok here goes guys
This is what I've picked out regarding the Briton Faction from all you posts thus far
- No ask for help posts when you click on Speed up
- Error message when check box for ask for help in Briton Workshop but research takes place
- Research doesn't appear to add to troop stats
- Can't research in additional Briton cities
- timing issues being experienced with Alchemy lab since Briton introduction
2) Research timings
- There's an issue with what is displayed and the time actually taken
The workshop shows expected time taking into account Alc knight & TR Research speed. Unfortunately the actual research time ignores both.
3) Build timings
- There's an issue with what's displayed and the time actually taken with upgrades on Briton Workshop
4) No bonus for ascending a normal city to a Briton city
5) Castle tile moves to the left and overlays other tiles whilst upgrading
6) Need to expand rows in TR for new additions
7) Will players get another free Revised Diplomacy?
8) Field buildings not contributing to city value
9) Fletching increase not applying
9) Siege wall is listed as an infantry troop type but infantry specific TR bonuses do not apply. (siege tr bonuses also do not apply).
10) Attack bonus for Strengthen Ranks research is being applied at a factor of 100 too low (0.02% per level when it should be 2% per level).
All these points either already have or will be passed on to the Devs when Office opens
- Research in Briton city DOES apply across all cities providing you always have a Briton city
- TR research bonus not applying in Briton workshop
Quote Originally Posted by Oden_Rhon150 View Post
Yes correct the TR research boost is not applying to the new workshop - it was never meant to be implemented is what we are told, this is not a glitch or error. However the knights have strongly suggest it be and its being looked at. Will hopefully find out soon."
If I've missed any questions or bugs posted please let me know
Why are cursed chests dropping again. Is this to do with the upgrade?