+ Reply to Thread

What are wave attacks?

I'm trying to get a water dragon egg...and all I've been hearing is attacking a level 5+ lake with waves.

My question is what are waves? Do you attack a spot, abandon it and attack again? or do you reinforce? and how often do you do this, because I hear you send them before the wilderness responds enemies?

thank you

I upgraded my wilds to level 8 and found a water dragon egg, make sure to abandon a wild seconds before the attack hits the wild.

Advanced Member
    First of all lets use all of your open wildernesses (known by looking at how many flags you have showing when you open wildernesses at bottom right of your screen) as it is best to attack a lake for armor or water egg whne you have none to capture.

Once you have used all of your flags, go and attack a lake with your main core of troops. You can go to wiki to see what troops and numbers should be used to defeat that lake with no losses. Note that this is not 100% proof positive but just a guide line b/c of RNG in the game.

As you are marching to the lake with main troop, not how long it wll take for it to arrive and then click on the lake to attack it again and then click on another troop (I use either 1 SSD or 1 BD) to see how long it will take for them to arrive to lake. NOw exit it out and see how long till your main wave will hit to wipe the lake. If the SSD or BD takes 1 minute, once the main troop is at a minute to arrive, go send 1 SSD or BD, then send another and another using as many genereals as you can. Yoy can keep sending waves until the lake respawns.

There are other ways to do this.....this is just one....there is also a great thread somewhere on this exact thing.

Maybe DM will come on here and tell you where to find it.... or you can do some searching yourself...

i hope Rex's explanation is clear to you....

also, take note that it will take i think 4-5 minutes for your lake to fully respawn so be watchful of your time.... after 4-5 minutes stop sending dragons for reinforcements or you'll be wasting them.. instead, do another initial attack with your main troops....

after sending your first dragon for the wave, give an allowance of at least 10-20 minutes before sending another one..... keep doing this and always use dragons (SSD/BD) so you'll make it to the lake faster and you'll be able to send a lot of reinforcement for your search.....

good luck and happy hunting
    http://www.123icons.com/freeicons/26914.jpg

[SIZE=2][COLOR="#FF0000"]DO NOT[/COLOR][/SIZE] be [COLOR="#0000FF"]lazy[/COLOR] to read this : [COLOR="#000000"]Dragonomicon (The-DoA-Players-Handbook)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=2]UPDATE YOURSELF[/SIZE][/COLOR] with the : [COLOR="#000000"]News and Announcements[/COLOR]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR="#FF0000"]SUBMIT REPORT[/COLOR][/SIZE] : [COLOR="#000000"]Customer Care[/COLOR]

ME = cute and cuddly [COLOR="#000000"][SIZE=5]|[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="#FF0000"]ME[/COLOR] = [COLOR="#FF0000"]moderator[/COLOR]

Page 3 of the Dragonomicon explains Waves in detail.
    ~ Ogres are NOT nice and cuddly. Deal with it... I do apologize for the smell though.

My posts are color sensitive: Ogre Hat / [COLOR="red"]Moderator Hat[/COLOR]
    ~* DRAGONOMICON (The DoA Players Handbook) *~

Quote Originally Posted by ms_blink View Post
    i hope Rex's explanation is clear to you....

also, take note that it will take i think 4-5 minutes for your lake to fully respawn so be watchful of your time.... after 4-5 minutes stop sending dragons for reinforcements or you'll be wasting them.. instead, do another initial attack with your main troops....

after sending your first dragon for the wave, give an allowance of at least 10-20 minutes before sending another one..... keep doing this and always use dragons (SSD/BD) so you'll make it to the lake faster and you'll be able to send a lot of reinforcement for your search.....

good luck and happy hunting
    I'm searching a gd armor first. With lbm can find this armor? Thx this tipp. I will trying this if i have enough ssds or bds.

+ Reply to Thread

Liens sociaux