View Poll Results: Should The Hobbit Kingdoms Of Middle Earth Be Made for PC?

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

161 98.17%
  • No

3 1.83%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Please enable users to play The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle Earth on the website!

It would be nice if Kabam would enable users to play this game on our computers/laptops. What if our iPods/iPhones/iPads were confiscated? We'd have the alternative to play on here. Please consider this, Kabam.

Being able to play on the desktop would be great. Having the ability to use my phone - or when my battery is dead, to be able to play on the desktop would be great.

I would play this game much more if it was available on the computer. Playing on my phone is annoying, and it drains battery.

Check out Bluestacks.com. It allows you to play Android OS applications on your PC. Works great.

God, This NEEDS to happen.

IM a HUGE HUGE Lord Of The Rings fan.. An also Ive been playing Evony for 2+ years now.. So when i seen a LOTR RTS style game it had to be mine.

But guess what I DONT HAVE AN IPHONE OR IPOD..

So Kabam, are you gonna cut your fan base in half.. Give the Iphone users a KOC type game an windows/mac users some LOTR roleplaying game? Come on Kabam..

Quote Originally Posted by Villain_Zod View Post
    Check out Bluestacks.com. It allows you to play Android OS applications on your PC. Works great.
    Not that I mean to double post but Villain.. Its a great site but the game is side ways lol

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElvenSurvivor View Post
    It would be nice if Kabam would enable users to play this game on our computers/laptops. What if our iPods/iPhones/iPads were confiscated? We'd have the alternative to play on here. Please consider this, Kabam.
    Yes, BlueStacks is a great PC program where you could play this game on your PC. It's free to download too.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDrinkingMan View Post
    God, This NEEDS to happen.

IM a HUGE HUGE Lord Of The Rings fan.. An also Ive been playing Evony for 2+ years now.. So when i seen a LOTR RTS style game it had to be mine.

But guess what I DONT HAVE AN IPHONE OR IPOD..

So Kabam, are you gonna cut your fan base in half.. Give the Iphone users a KOC type game an windows/mac users some LOTR roleplaying game? Come on Kabam..
    Kabam has two different "The Hobbit" themed games. One on iOS/Android platform (The Hobbit: KoM) and the other on a browser platform (The Hobbit: AOTTA).

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster_ View Post
    Yes, BlueStacks is a great PC program where you could play this game on your PC. It's free to download too.

Kabam has two different "The Hobbit" themed games. One on iOS/Android platform (The Hobbit: KoM) and the other on a browser platform (The Hobbit: AOTTA).

Yes, But where are givin no information on if its a KoC type game or a EdgeWorld type:\

Theres enough information to say that AOTTA will be a KoC like game.. Maybe looking at the company whos publishing it would give you maybe a little idea.

Come On Kabam!

Come on Kabam! We have quite a lot of people urging you to make the game available to all fans of Kabam and The Hobbit. Please Kabam. This is a great idea! As you can see in this forum, people are backing my good idea.

Consider this,

ElvenSurvivor.

P.S To those who agree with my idea, encourage oher to post and view the forum so Kabam realise what they need to do to grow their fan base!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Liens sociaux