Closed Thread

Cool Redeem a Kabam Card or Promo Code*

im a good buyer i have buy over 14 000 diamands just have one 40% ticket promo but when i have try to use them...tell me is too late........where i can find promo for buy other diamonds....that a lot of money sometime can you tell me if you send it to email or a other way to have some special i buy a lot ....but cost a lot of money ........a special on diamonds is good........if someone know a place....or kabam can send me email for this ticket i want it for buy more tk a lot:

Quote Originally Posted by Franco911 View Post
    im a good buyer i have buy over 14 000 diamands just have one 40% ticket promo but when i have try to use them...tell me is too late........where i can find promo for buy other diamonds....that a lot of money sometime can you tell me if you send it to email or a other way to have some special i buy a lot ....but cost a lot of money ........a special on diamonds is good........if someone know a place....or kabam can send me email for this ticket i want it for buy more tk a lot:
    If you are calling this post a "ticket", it is not. You will not get a response on this from Kabam in the Forum. Contact Support (https://kabam.secure.force.com/PKB/p...=en_US&l=en_US) and submit a ticket under the topic "Unable to purchase" and you ticket will be submitted to the Billing Department, which BTW responds much quicker than Game Support. I have been gotten new codes from them by doing this.
    Madam Tina

Im getting so pissed been spending money .where is my promo codes or codes what is the deal?????

Please just send me my promo codes ive been tring for months for answer's to this agervating situtaion with no help.what elses can i do to get this matter resolved.i've sent ticket upon ticket.with n answer of.we think ur problem has been resolved.well 6 months later here i still sit without promo code
    whats up kabam

[QUOTE=joekid;942908]Please just send me my promo codes ive been tring for months for answer's to this agervating situtaion with no help.what elses can i do to get this matter resolved.i've sent ticket upon ticket.with n answer of.we think ur problem has been resolved.well 6 months later here i still sit without promo code
    whats up kabam

Kabam Game Master
    This is a revival of a post from over 6 months ago. Please do not perform thread necromancy. Closing thread.
    - IronWhale, KABAM Game Master
    Need to submit a Customer Support Ticket? Click Here!

Yes, I play the game. No, I do not use the name 'IronWhale' when I do.

Closed Thread

Social links