+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mithril

Mithril

Where can I/we obtain free mithril?

Is there free Mithril in the game?

IS there free mithril in the game?

You can get free mithril by following this process. it is legit, without cost and spam free.

1 : Go to the market place and download the app " app trailers " it has the picture of a FilmReel and is made by AppRedeem Inc.
    2 : Run the app, and be sure to allow push notifications or your points will not go through.
    3 : Click the bottom right tab called settings and register your account. Use my referral code "thegreenling" this will give you easy extra points. You can do this by going to the video tabs and clicking on " Enter Bonus Code ". You will immediately get 90 points.
    4 : Go to the videos tab and watch the 30 second trailers
    5 : Be sure to download the app and try it for 2 minutes, App Trailers will notify you when it will count. This gives about 100-200 extra points.
    6 : When you have saved up enough points Itunes users will use points to get an Itunes cards.
    7 : Use the card to purchase your mithril in game!

Enjoy the mithril .

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_5BKVVK9 View Post
    You can get free mithril by following this process. it is legit, without cost and spam free.

1 : Go to the market place and download the app " app trailers " it has the picture of a FilmReel and is made by AppRedeem Inc.
    2 : Run the app, and be sure to allow push notifications or your points will not go through.
    3 : Click the bottom right tab called settings and register your account. Use my referral code "thegreenling" this will give you easy extra points. You can do this by going to the video tabs and clicking on " Enter Bonus Code ". You will immediately get 90 points.
    5 : Be sure to download the app and try it for 2 minutes, App Trailers will notify you when it will count. This gives about 100-200 extra points.
    6 : When you have saved up enough points Itunes users will use points to get an Itunes cards.

Enjoy the mithril .
    Please don't use my idea, copy and paste the exact words and try to take credit for it. I am the original poster and my code is "murmasa".

Paid for Mithril and it's not showing up

Yeeahh.....so, like an idiot I bought a lot of Mithril and it's not showing up in the game. Yet, Kabam has already taken my money. I've emailed support@kabam.com and apparently they don't respond to direct emails. The message they sent me told me to check out the forums for support. Does anyone know how to contact them directly? I'd like to get what I paid for, or give me my money back.

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_5BDKFWH View Post
    Yeeahh.....so, like an idiot I bought a lot of Mithril and it's not showing up in the game. Yet, Kabam has already taken my money. I've emailed support@kabam.com and apparently they don't respond to direct emails. The message they sent me told me to check out the forums for support. Does anyone know how to contact them directly? I'd like to get what I paid for, or give me my money back.
    File a complaint with itunes/google play perhaps? That's pretty messed up that they aren't giving you your money back or the mithril you paid for.

Is it possible to send mithril from your city to another city belonging to a member of your alliance?

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_5BKVVK9 View Post

Enjoy the mithril .
    That's all well and good for those who have an Iphone/Ipad but for those of us on Android it's about as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

+ Reply to Thread

Social links