+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dragons of Atlantis WILL NOT load up

The game will not go past the loading screen! I have tried everything I know of and nothing fixes the problem. Please help!!!!

I am having the same problem and so is my daughter.

i have download new flash player on screen and it will do nothing for 2 days

Many of the Kabam games were having issues that we believe are related to issues with the Facebook platform. If you have been having persistent loading issues, you should contact customer support.

might be, its the security setting to https at facebook...

Not using the POS Facebook platform. Tried Google Chrome, IE8 and FireFox...updated Adobe Flash, Air, Shockwave and Reader AND updated Oracle Java, and applied all MS WinXP patches.
    IE = "FALSE" message on white page
    FireFox = Server not found...c9.castle.wonderhill.com
    Chrome = Same error as FireFox

Elite Member
    @ Reenie - That sounds like a DNS routing issue. Either the server for that realm is down, or your DNS is pointing to the wrong place. Try flushing your DNS.

http://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

Flushing DNS was my first thought as well...I did that before all the rest of the updating. Thanks for the quick post though.

I'm having the same issue with both of my WinXP PC's, but strangely enough my Win7 laptop is running the game just fine via wireless....
    I know, I know...upgrade everything to Win7. Lol.

stupid thing wont let me change username

Quote Originally Posted by Reenie View Post
    I'm having the same issue with both of my WinXP PC's, but strangely enough my Win7 laptop is running the game just fine via wireless....
    I know, I know...upgrade everything to Win7. Lol.
    lol that would so totally work except my Win7 laptop is having the same issue here. it wont want to load past 75-80%

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social links