+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Garrisons increase training speed? is this true?

Garrisons increase training speed? is this true? i don't see any changes. Can you give us an appropriate calculations about this? I don't want to waste building those in my empty slots.

without a calculation but a fact:

i have 7 garrisons with 1 at level10 and the others at 9
    my girlfriend has 11 garrisons, but just few ait level 9, other level 2 to 5

the training speed for 100 BDs is about 10 minutes faster than mine

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Mattis View Post
    without a calculation but a fact:

i have 7 garrisons with 1 at level10 and the others at 9
    my girlfriend has 11 garrisons, but just few ait level 9, other level 2 to 5

the training speed for 100 BDs is about 10 minutes faster than mine
    each garrison lvl = 1% less training speed

so 10 lvl 9 garrisons = 90% less training speed

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaach View Post
    each garrison lvl = 1% less training speed

so 10 lvl 9 garrisons = 90% less training speed
    People really need to stop referring to that 90% myth. It's not how times are calculated at all.

Right. ITs not 1%, or 10 level 10 garrisons would give instant training for every troop. I think you currently need 13 or 14 garrisons to max out the time savings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeraa View Post
    Right. ITs not 1%, or 10 level 10 garrisons would give instant training for every troop. I think you currently need 13 or 14 garrisons to max out the time savings.
    no with 18 garrisons the training is faster than with 13 or 14. There is really no ending to the times off or no ones gotten it yet. There is a certain number you can have before you have to get rid of major buildings that no ones getting rid of like muster point, science center, etc.

I was trying to remember off the top of my head, so I was bound to be wrong.

But its defiantly not the 10 level 9 garrisons earlier.

Advanced Member
    I don't believe building more garrisons will make any differences...it's a waste of slots...if u ppl aren't certain of that and tested it.....
    How am I going to raise more than 100k troops without building more houses, but garrisons? slots are very few, even for castle lvl10......
    Devs have to make changes for that...
    Last edited by Rohit Eligeti; 03-27-2011 at 09:58 PM.

Building more garrisons does make training faster. There is no doubt about that. And you only need a few houses to train troops - troops only use population while they are being trained. After they are done training, that population is returned to you so you can use it again.

Assuming you fill every resource plot in your field, and upgrade all of those buildings to level 9, you only need 4 level 9 houses to man those fields. Building 2 more level 9 houses gives you 10000 idle pop to train your troops with, which is more than enough.

And you won't see much change in build times when you are training a small number of troops at once. Once you start training 1000, 5000, or 10000 troops at once, you'll start saving hours of time. Also note, upgrading garrisons won't change the training time of troops already in the build queue. It only affects troops put into the queue after the garrison has been upgraded.
    Last edited by Jeraa; 03-27-2011 at 10:31 PM.

@ rohit
    Jeraa is right. You should search the forums. There have been lots of threads about garrisons and how much time is decrease because of them. It also says they increase training time when you click on your garrison.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Social links