+ Reply to Thread

ABOUT TO QUIT KoC

i'm seriously about to quit KoC and all of kabam games, not only have i spent much of my time play yall's games (most being on deployments to afghanistan) but i have also spent alot of money to better myself in yalls games... and now i can't do nothing.

it's been 4 days now and i keep getting this same message

WARNING!
    Caution! You have been performing this action at a very high rate. Continuing at this pace may affect your ability to perform this action.

you are about to lose a real valuable player.

Sincerely,

Twillz of Caval378

oh and don't give me the "i have bots" , i'm one of the lowest might personell in the whole domain, and i have 33 mil and might, so either figure this out or i'm gone
    Last edited by BadOmen; 11-09-2012 at 07:44 PM.

Same error

I just started and have been building a lot of smaller buildings in my first two cities and am getting the same error, now Im stuck not able to build anything??

Don't play for like 2 hours and when you go to build, don't post for help with the short builds. Anything that won't get finished in like 10 minutes time you should be able to post. Also clear you Cache which seems to help with everything. Hope this helps you

Epic User
    Quote Originally Posted by Twillz61 View Post
    i'm seriously about to quit KoC and all of kabam games, not only have i spent much of my time play yall's games (most being on deployments to afghanistan) but i have also spent alot of money to better myself in yalls games... and now i can't do nothing.

it's been 4 days now and i keep getting this same message

WARNING!
    Caution! You have been performing this action at a very high rate. Continuing at this pace may affect your ability to perform this action.

you are about to lose a real valuable player.

Sincerely,

Twillz of Caval378
    Hi Twillz,

Captcha is a pain when you are doing things manually... shouldnt be triggered. The advice already given on this thread is sound.

Clear your cache, refresh and set longer builds.

Have you submitted a support ticket about this?
    "Just when I thought I was out..... They pull me back in"

Quote Originally Posted by Oden_Rhon150 View Post
    Hi Twillz,

Captcha is a pain when you are doing things manually... shouldnt be triggered. The advice already given on this thread is sound.

doing that now, as for clearing the cache and everything i've done that numerous times and gotten no results

Quote Originally Posted by Twillz61 View Post
    doing that now, as for clearing the cache and everything i've done that numerous times and gotten no results
    did you try what i said? the reason your are getting the message is bc you are building too fast (even though you cant help it) if you try letting them run on there own it should really fix the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Oden_Rhon150 View Post
    Hi Twillz,

The whole idea of implementing a captcha in game play is ridiculous. With the way throne room items are obtained, kabam has made it imperative for everyone to send lots of marches as quickly as possible 24/7. With ascension, kabam has greatly increased the amount of builds taking place and has made it a priority for players to build cities as quickly as possible; with high level foreman and good construction speed, many low level buildings can be built in seconds. The captcha deters players from playing the game because once it shows, it takes days of inactivity for it to fade, for a little while anyway.

Oden - as a newly knight, please see to it that the devs recognize players' frustration with the captcha and work to eliminate it from the game.

Epic User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ida View Post
    The whole idea of implementing a captcha in game play is ridiculous. With the way throne room items are obtained, kabam has made it imperative for everyone to send lots of marches as quickly as possible 24/7. With ascension, kabam has greatly increased the amount of builds taking place and has made it a priority for players to build cities as quickly as possible; with high level foreman and good construction speed, many low level buildings can be built in seconds. The captcha deters players from playing the game because once it shows, it takes days of inactivity for it to fade, for a little while anyway.

Oden - as a newly knight, please see to it that the devs recognize players' frustration with the captcha and work to eliminate it from the game.
    Been down that road before...eliminating it is not likely to happen. Hopefully, we can get them to change it so that it doesn't trigger on the small builds.
    There is nothing I CAN'T do...there are just a few things I can't do YET!

+ Reply to Thread

Liens sociaux