+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Second City Relics

Can anyone confirm if the relics are working... I have a lvl6 Sage's Tower and have hit 30+ lvl6 Goblin Camps and around 20 lvl7 but havent received a single relic.. In KOC and Arcane I would expect around 1 in 3 hit rate.

Thanks for the notice. The Relics in The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth are not currently dropping in the game yet. We will be sure to update you once they do.

so you can confirm that the only way to get a second city at the moment is to buy it?

if so it's a shame to give early buyers such an advantage.. I would have thought get people playing then they will spend, rather than stop people playing.

I think it is only through buying so far which really sucks. We'll just have to wait for them to update relics. :/
    -Tech

Would be great if Kabam would announce when relics will begin to drop. Especially when 3rd and 4th cities are enabled.

Note: this is the only relic thread will official response from Kabam admins. Should keep all relic discussion here.

I couldn't agree more! This is getting ridiculous!

Yeah too bad. The whole route to a 2 nd city was relics. Invest my mithril in the relic chest, build up might, and attack a L6 camp until I gets deed!

They should do something about that like dropping the amount of relics needed for second city because some players have got such an advantage

Question to Kabam/Jennifer; will Third and Forth City deeds be made available when Second City is?

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    [COLOR=#ffd700]Thanks for the notice. The Relics in The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth are not currently dropping in the game yet. We will be sure to update you once they do.[/COLOR]
    Since the Second City Relics is NOT WORKING YET, it is very sinful for Kabam to trick us to buy the Mystery Relics chest with our Mithrils (Mithrils = our hard-earned cash paid to Kabam).

I have won 9 Second City Relics but it is NO USE as I cannot obtain further relics from attacking the Level 6 & above Goblin camps.

I would like the 9 Second City Relics be taken back and my Mithrils be returned back to me.

STOP CONNING US, KABAM!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social links