+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Second City Relics

Can anyone confirm if the relics are working... I have a lvl6 Sage's Tower and have hit 30+ lvl6 Goblin Camps and around 20 lvl7 but havent received a single relic.. In KOC and Arcane I would expect around 1 in 3 hit rate.

Thanks for the notice. The Relics in The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth are not currently dropping in the game yet. We will be sure to update you once they do.

so you can confirm that the only way to get a second city at the moment is to buy it?

if so it's a shame to give early buyers such an advantage.. I would have thought get people playing then they will spend, rather than stop people playing.

I think it is only through buying so far which really sucks. We'll just have to wait for them to update relics. :/
    -Tech

Would be great if Kabam would announce when relics will begin to drop. Especially when 3rd and 4th cities are enabled.

Note: this is the only relic thread will official response from Kabam admins. Should keep all relic discussion here.

I couldn't agree more! This is getting ridiculous!

Yeah too bad. The whole route to a 2 nd city was relics. Invest my mithril in the relic chest, build up might, and attack a L6 camp until I gets deed!

They should do something about that like dropping the amount of relics needed for second city because some players have got such an advantage

Question to Kabam/Jennifer; will Third and Forth City deeds be made available when Second City is?

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Thanks for the notice. The Relics in The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth are not currently dropping in the game yet. We will be sure to update you once they do.
    Since the Second City Relics is NOT WORKING YET, it is very sinful for Kabam to trick us to buy the Mystery Relics chest with our Mithrils (Mithrils = our hard-earned cash paid to Kabam).

I have won 9 Second City Relics but it is NO USE as I cannot obtain further relics from attacking the Level 6 & above Goblin camps.

I would like the 9 Second City Relics be taken back and my Mithrils be returned back to me.

STOP CONNING US, KABAM!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social links