+ Reply to Thread

Moving City using Dark Warp Device or Outpost Warp

I would like to know if I used Dark Warp Device or Outpost Warp would I loss all of my wilderness if I moved my city to another location? What would I loss if that happens and what would be good about it?

The reason that I'm asking is b/c I'm getting attacked way too much from the same Alliance group and I'm getting really ticked off with them and non of my Alliance members can go and fight them b/c their not at that level yet.

You would not lose anything if you warped your city. Only your city (or outpost) would move. Everything else stays the same.

The good thing about it is since your cities location has changed, whoever has been attacking you would have to search for you before he could attack you again.

the warps are a great way to evade enemies like that. Save them when you get them on fortuna's chance or if you buy them in the shop and usually the next time someone starts farming you, you'll have enough to get away.

Quote Originally Posted by haymitch View Post
    the warps are a great way to evade enemies like that. Save them when you get them on fortuna's chance or if you buy them in the shop and usually the next time someone starts farming you, you'll have enough to get away.

what do u mean by farming me? how does someone farm u?

They keep on attacking you over and over and over again to take your resources, sometimes several times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathStrom View Post
    I would like to know if I used Dark Warp Device or Outpost Warp would I loss all of my wilderness if I moved my city to another location? What would I loss if that happens and what would be good about it?

The reason that I'm asking is b/c I'm getting attacked way too much from the same Alliance group and I'm getting really ticked off with them and non of my Alliance members can go and fight them b/c their not at that level yet.
    you would not lose any of your wilderness but you would be farther away from them

If you move your city you will not lose anything, however you can actually gain wilderness slots if you built your wilderness on say a level 8 wild, when you warp your op warp it to a lvl 10 plain and you will gain two slots.

You are being farmed, from the sound of it. Have you messaged the attacker and asked them stop? If so and they have not, then I am afraid you are going to have to move or learn how to hide your stuff so it does not get stolen. As to your alliance, well there are things that can be done, but this is not the place to be giving strategy lesson on how to defeat mean spirited alliances.

what do u mean by farming me? how does someone farm u?
    someone attacks you over and over again to get your resources

+ Reply to Thread

Social links