Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KoC Free Gems

Denver, Colorado, United States, 115590505119035, Denver, Colorado

KoC Free Gems

I received the following message on two domains but no corresponding email or gems. It's not the first one I've received. Is this from Kabam and real? Is it a scam? What do I need to do about this?

Lady Spanker
    Rhon198
    Arondight276

Congratulations! You are the lucky winner of 10 free Gems! If you haven't seen it already, go check your email now to claim your prize!

Please check the email account you signed up to FB with. Look for a message from - KofCTips@kabam.messages4.com - and add us to your address book!

Hurry! Claim your free gift before it expires March 26th 11:59 PM PST.

KOC Free Gems

I got the same message in my domains. I did get the email, but have not clicked the link. Does anyone know if this is legit?

Elite Member
    I will kick this up the ladder and find out if it's legit or not.
    I quit this game over a year ago...

Yeah, this offer is good if you got this message in your in game inbox as well as your e-mail. You get your gems by clicking on the link in the e-mail. Make sure to check spam or junk folder if you don't see it right away.

Elite Member
    Thanks Josh.
    I quit this game over a year ago...

I looked in my email inbox, spam, and junkmail folder on four different email addresses all of which are connected to my facebook account that got that message in my in game inbox. There was no email anywhere. Plus why did I win 10 free gems? Don't think I did anything I don't usually do.

I'll not get any Gems. I saw this message in 2 domains.
    Clarent88
    & Goswhit272
    But didn't get any gems.

Plz reply me if it's true Method for getting Gems.

Thanks
    Aneeq.

Got to click on the link in your e-mail first Muhammad in order to get the gems .

Send me your lord/lady name and a domain you play on Kate in a private forum message and i'll make sure the e-mail was sent out to you

I have also received this message on two realms but no email as of yet. I was also alerted by another on one of the realms that they also got the message and that they thought it might be a hack. Please let us know what's going on. thank you ~B

i got it too.. people keep saying that it's a virus or a hack.. can we just get a confirmation on why we got gems anyways? i mean.. i dont have anything against free stuff.. it's awesome... but can you please tell us why?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast