+ Reply to Thread

beginner protection

is beginner protection the mist of avalon.. if not how to find out how much time left....

Nope, beginner protection is given to new players, you cannot attack other players or be attacked by other players while under beginner protection.

Mist of avalon will covers your cities under mist for a week, other players cannot see your player info on map view BUT they can still scout or attack you.

There are few more items that similar to beginner protection and mist of avalon, you can find out more here:

http://koc.wikia.com/wiki/Protection_Modes

To find out how much time left, look at the top right corner in your game, you will find a mist looking icon, place your cursor on it and it will tell you how much time left (both in mist and in bp).
    Last edited by F89; 10-30-2012 at 09:07 AM. Reason: typo
    15 Sept 2013 - Last time log in to Kabam forum, won't be helping/sharing anything in the forum anymore

16 Jun 2013 - GAME OVER

ok it says i am under mist of avalon 4 d 21hr etc... if i level up castle to 5 it says that bp will be gone.... and if i attack a wild is says that the mists of avalon will be gone .. will that remove bp also...

never mid i read the link u provided it answered my questions.....thxs for info....F98...
    Last edited by Nooberstankski; 10-30-2012 at 09:37 AM.

The warning is a false alert, you will be able to keep the mist still if the wilds is unowned, only cannot attack owned wilds.
    15 Sept 2013 - Last time log in to Kabam forum, won't be helping/sharing anything in the forum anymore

16 Jun 2013 - GAME OVER

+ Reply to Thread

Social links