+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Dragon Type for Breeding

My Great Dragon seems to be the only male dragon and I can only breed him with:

Stone
    Fire
    Amber Crest
    Frost
    Helio

which are all female

Wraith (which I didn't expect to be in the breeding program anyway lol)
    Water
    Wind
    Mephitic Serpent

These four above are left out.

But there are a total of 10 roosts

1. Is this the same with everyone?

2. Is it planned to include the excluded dragon?

3. And if the Great Dragon is the only male then all dragon off spring are siblings. I know this is a game but, come on, your promoting sibling to mate later down the line when they mature?

Quote Originally Posted by Manic Depressive View Post
    My Great Dragon seems to be the only male dragon and I can only breed him with:

Stone
    Fire
    Amber Crest
    Frost
    Helio

which are all female

Wraith (which I didn't expect to be in the breeding program anyway lol)
    Water
    Wind
    Mephitic Serpent

These four above are left out.

But there are a total of 10 roosts

1. Is this the same with everyone?

2. Is it planned to include the excluded dragon?

3. And if the Great Dragon is the only male then all dragon off spring are siblings. I know this is a game but, come on, your promoting sibling to mate later down the line when they mature?
    In my case its the other way around the great dragon is the femal one the rest is male.
    I read that when the Master rookery opens up you can breed more dragons tho and the rest of the dragons get added later.

so basically i think the rookery is where you can store all hatchlings which you can grow to adults and breed further and the roost is purely for activating the buff of the dragon you place there.

i also heard the female ones are more rare as well so if you have indeed all elemental dragons female and the great dragon male your quite lucky already

Advanced Member
    dude the GD is a FEMALE but maybe I'm wrong forgot to read the post above

My GD is the only female too, but how come you have the wraith water wind and serpent? those aren't supposed to be released in the sanctuary yet, and the Wraith isn't even supposed to ever be in there to begin with....

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_59TG55Q View Post
    My GD is the only female too, but how come you have the wraith water wind and serpent? those aren't supposed to be released in the sanctuary yet, and the Wraith isn't even supposed to ever be in there to begin with....
    not sure if your meant me but i dont have those either

i was referring to the male ones of the dragons that we do have available atm :P and the gd for me is female not sure if its the same for everyone

I've checked in my other cities and the GD is female is most of them (I have at least 12 cities) so I guess I am lucky having the GD in the city I mention at the top of the posts being male.

Advanced Member
    all dragons are prodominantly male and GD is female the offspring can be male or female

All of mine are female except for my Great dragon. All of the off spring have been female also. Need more males here

Advanced Member
    I bred my GD & Frost and got a common frost... I want something that has physical traits of both dragons! Really, how long does it take to draw up a new dragon?

Some of you should read up on your symbols lol. Kids these days....

GD = female
    Rest = male

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast