+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Promo Codes

Promo Codes

Does anyone know how I can get promo code/s for Edgeworld? Are there different kinds?

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Richter61 View Post
    Does anyone know how I can get promo code/s for Edgeworld? Are there different kinds?
    You are currently posting this on the Godfather Forum, which is the wrong section. You will get much more help from that forum which is more knowledgable about Edgeworld than here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster_ View Post
    You are currently posting this on the Godfather Forum, which is the wrong section. You will get much more help from that forum which is more knowledgable about Edgeworld than here.
    Any new Promo Codes out?

is there any Diamond Promo Codes out but chance

i think its ridiculous that these codes are not made more freely available, especially when there is such a divide between the prices displayed for US and European, lets get real Kabam more people will buy if they get a discount, its a given natural. Ive been involved in Retail sales for years, if someone is given an extra discount for a larger purchase,sales go up! You may be great at computer games, but you suck at business!

Has anyone noticed that all codes that have been previously posted are now gone!

Quote Originally Posted by A Vengeful God View Post
    Has anyone noticed that all codes that have been previously posted are now gone!
    thats because wash and the other admins have deleted them. come on now, do you really think they want us to share

Quote Originally Posted by Nooodles View Post
    i think its ridiculous that these codes are not made more freely available, especially when there is such a divide between the prices displayed for US and European, lets get real Kabam more people will buy if they get a discount, its a given natural. Ive been involved in Retail sales for years, if someone is given an extra discount for a larger purchase,sales go up! You may be great at computer games, but you suck at business!
    Playing from France,I used to pay my rubies in $ and save money with the change rate, now with Kabam UE i have no option than paying in € , that's make a huge difference, 99€ instead of 75 on average...

For a Free Game Edge World sure does cost a lot. A Promo code once in a while doesn't seem like to much
    to ask for. You keep adding new things to the game, so we spend more money. Give us a break sometime.

Wise Guy
    I haven't seen a code in well over a month. Seems kabam has switched to full price all the time. No codes suck but in the long run is saving me money. Besides I'm not about to try and keep up with spenders who add 50+million respect in a single tournament. I think the super spenders should be on some super server where they all can try and match their wallet sizes together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social links