Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[Link Redacted] ?

Can I ask is there a reason we can't post links in alliance chat ? Global chat I understand, I also ask if you do leave it like that, can the person posting the link actually see the [Link Redacted], ALOT of people don't realize this and post links and you gotta go and explain to them whats going on, and there like wth you talking about the links right there.

Elite Member
    It's been that way since day 1.
    But all you have to do is add something to the link and then have the others delete it before using it. Such as an extra period or space..something like that.
    I quit this game over a year ago...

http://comunity.kabam.com [Link Redacted]

Simply post link like this> comunity.kabam.com (goes through every time)

everyone knows to add WWW. to the address line...
    most browsers will do it automatically when pasting to address bar

Yes I know that. But alot of people don't so they post links and its just a hassle. I think its an unecessary feature for alliance chat atleast I mean yes there is ways around it, but you shouldn't have to edit the link :P

Elite Member
    Editing the link is the easiest way around it. :-)
    Just add an extra period. How hard is that?
    I quit this game over a year ago...

Elite Member
    . <--- difficult
    [COLOR=Red]It will not let me receive PMs. If needed you can either email me at marinecorpssniper@live.com or post to my visitor messages.

[x] - Steal checklist idea from someone who has stolen the checklist idea
    [ ] -Convince the KOC community that rainbow attacks do not work outside of DFs
    [x] -Make a successful attempt at helping Kabam make female avatars.
    [x] -Create an Obese Constipated Wonder Woman
    [x] -Complete two checks in one go.
    [/COLOR]
    http://i.imgur.com/4zOhls.jpg

Well the reason the extra period is so hard is people are lazy when you get real down to it.

You guys obviously aren't reading everything here. YES you can get around. NO you shouldn't have to do that. NO not all players know how to get around it. YES it is annoying that you have to explain it 10times a day.

So why don't you stop calling people Lazy. Cause I never said I don't do it. I said I want it changed so I can stop having to explain to people how to do it because It gets on my nerves. I see [Link Redacted] so many times its not even funny, and there is no reason that they should even remove the link from alliance chat. There should be no [Link Redacted] For alliance chat. Simply you should just be able to copy and paste the link, without having to copy and paste, and remove this or add that or do this or do that. Thats just dumb what point is there to taken links out of alliance chat ?

Quote Originally Posted by Levi Cheely
    ALOT of people don't realize this and post links and you gotta go and explain to them whats going on, and there like wth you talking about the links right there.

Now yet again TNT, Stop getting on my posts and starting crap. Every thread I make you get on and you wanna act like you made this game, or you run something. Don't call me lazy, don't talk trash. Just leave my threads alone for the 3rd time, since you have NOTHING positive to add to anybodies threads. "Quite frankly I just think you weren't hugged enough as a child.. "
    Last edited by Levi Cheely; 03-22-2011 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Editing the link is the easiest way around it. :-)
    Just add an extra period. How hard is that?
    Easiest way around it ? That would be not having to go around it

Elite Member
    Yup, and then people start posting links to viruses or content that's not appropriate for PG-13, and then you see the fuss that occurs.
    [COLOR=Red]It will not let me receive PMs. If needed you can either email me at marinecorpssniper@live.com or post to my visitor messages.

[x] - Steal checklist idea from someone who has stolen the checklist idea
    [ ] -Convince the KOC community that rainbow attacks do not work outside of DFs
    [x] -Make a successful attempt at helping Kabam make female avatars.
    [x] -Create an Obese Constipated Wonder Woman
    [x] -Complete two checks in one go.
    [/COLOR]
    http://i.imgur.com/4zOhls.jpg

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Social links