+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Decimator

Decimator

Was wondering if you could get the cores thru t boxes?

I used 10 and didn't get a decimator core. The chance could be extremely low though.

I popped 40, I got about 14 controllers and I was like, woah, bunch of crap controllers. one incendiary, pretty much the rest 2:1 of shields and some 5minCBs, got 2 1hrs. No pulse.

Thanks for screwing me on the cores kabam. May as well make tboxes contain only icore/pulse/1 hr/ and controller Kabam. Make it 1 in 4 across the drop rate so we all get some of your old useless pie because the new pie makes the old pie worthless. Because we most certainly probably will only use icores... which are starting to become useless, may as well just let us build turrets to 14 without icores, seeing as we will have to drop 100 plat a level on parts up to 8-10 levels per part, an average of 800-900 plat on a gun.

clap clap clap. like a boss kabam, like a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by funcake View Post
    I popped 40, I got about 14 controllers and I was like, woah, bunch of crap controllers. one incendiary, pretty much the rest 2:1 of shields and some 5minCBs, got 2 1hrs. No pulse.

Thanks for screwing me on the cores kabam. May as well make tboxes contain only icore/pulse/1 hr/ and controller Kabam. Make it 1 in 4 across the drop rate so we all get some of your old useless pie because the new pie makes the old pie worthless. Because we most certainly probably will only use icores... which are starting to become useless, may as well just let us build turrets to 14 without icores, seeing as we will have to drop 100 plat a level on parts up to 8-10 levels per part, an average of 800-900 plat on a gun.

clap clap clap. like a boss kabam, like a boss.
    i agree with you. the stuff is way to expensive. how do we get the dcores? i've only got icores, tcontrollers, pcores... no dcores?

+ Reply to Thread

Liens sociaux