+ Reply to Thread

Summoning Wraith Dragon

I have found all 4 dragon remains, but it says I need to use blue energy and talismans to summon my Wraith Dragon. How do I do that? And how many of each do I need? Because I can't find where it will tell me... Also, my Wraith Dragon is only level 6. Does it need to be level 8?

My last question would be, do I have to wait and summon my Wraith Dragon before I can begin looking for the Frost Dragon? Or can I begin now that I've at least found the 4 remains?

http://dragonsofatlantis.wikia.com/wiki/Wraith_Dragon

Should find everything you need here.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fauna View Post
    ...do I have to wait and summon my Wraith Dragon before I can begin looking for the Frost Dragon?
    Previous answer told you all, I just want to confirm how you can start to search Frost egg, no mater you have your Wraith Dragon on level 1 or level 10, with or without armor/remains...

Ok, that helped a lot! Thank you both!

I have everything, and a surplus of blue energy(the max amount), but it won't let me summon a wraith dragon...not sure if it is a glitch or if I'm missing something else. I have over 200K talismans, over 5million blue energy and all the wraith armor and it is at a lvl 10....

Quote Originally Posted by prettylyzard View Post
    I have everything, and a surplus of blue energy(the max amount), but it won't let me summon a wraith dragon...not sure if it is a glitch or if I'm missing something else. I have over 200K talismans, over 5million blue energy and all the wraith armor and it is at a lvl 10....
    Go into the field of your spectral op & see if there's another space for a reaping stone. You only get the last one made available after you have everything else. You won't be able to summon your wraith until that stone is level 9. (Or, at least, that's how it used to work before they increased the blue energy totals. Still worth a shot.)

Thanks, I tried...but it's all at level 9...

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prettylyzard View Post
    Thanks, I tried...but it's all at level 9...
    maybe it's already summoned? does it look like it has a black skeleton in it? If so it is summoned, also, you could go to the map and pick any wild, press attack and see if the wraith is in your list of available dragons. If so, it's summoned already

nope....it's still all white...and not in my list of dragons to attack with...

+ Reply to Thread

Social links