+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1

    Angry Can't Find Fire Dragon Egg

    I am not able to find fire dragon egg since 2 weeks....is there any problem with my account or what.....players that started after me and have much lee power than me have found the fire as well as wind dragon eggs also....
    So please check and tell me is there something..???

  2. #2
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    3,038
    Quote Originally Posted by AKKASS_COOL View Post
    I am not able to find fire dragon egg since 2 weeks....is there any problem with my account or what.....players that started after me and have much lee power than me have found the fire as well as wind dragon eggs also....
    So please check and tell me is there something..???
    Nothing else than random drop, or in your case, unfortunately, huge lack of luck

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3
    have to say game is starting to get annoying as well. I am now into my third week without finding my next egg

  4. #4
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    3,038
    Quote Originally Posted by tomas torquemada View Post
    have to say game is starting to get annoying as well. I am now into my third week without finding my next egg
    Did you try waving technique??
    More details here: http://dragonsofatlantis.wikia.com/wiki/Waving

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3
    Many thanks for the advice. will try this

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by tomas torquemada View Post
    Many thanks for the advice. will try this
    Wow, genious, first wave attack worked !!!

  7. #7
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    3,038
    Quote Originally Posted by tomas torquemada View Post
    Wow, genious, first wave attack worked !!!
    Great, I am happy for you! Also, I did 2 hits today in chinook realm (32k LBMs + GD), one on a lake level 9 and next one on a plain level 10, and got two eggs: Wind & Chrono

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    325
    Just be persistent and do the waves, you'll get it eventually.

  9. #9
    i cannot find fire and chrno dragon even though i wave level 10 mountains and plains respectively for 1 week

  10. #10
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    3,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob_58DDF5G View Post
    i cannot find fire and chrno dragon even though i wave level 10 mountains and plains respectively for 1 week
    I answered on your another Q regarding Chrono's core, now will just ask you do you have Stone OP?
    In other words, to obtain Fire egg you have to posses Stone OP FIRST....


 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Social links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
   Top