+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Expert Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    452

    Bloodthorn Troops are not getting proper stats in battle

    Just sent 1,000 Bloodthorns at a Level 3 Dark Forest, just to see what would happen. The results were very disappointing. I have posted a pic of the stats, and it doesn't seem to me that they are getting the proper attack and life statistics.

    I would appreciate it if anyone who knows why this is would post here and let me know. Thx

    The Emperor Protects!!

  2. #2
    Expert Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    452

    Bloodthorn Stats as stated in Barracks:

    Bloodthorn

    Born of the wilderness, the Bloodthorn unit is an elite warrior
    that specializes in dealing quick, deadly blows to their enemies.

    Attack 1300
    Speed 900
    Defense 45
    Range 150
    Life 2100
    Load 250
    Upkeep 400
    Type Infantry
    The Emperor Protects!!

  3. #3
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,612
    DF's have a seperate battle system and all troops have different stats in them. Also not all of the TR mods are active in DFs.
    Just because someone is an "Expert Member" in the forum doesn't mean they know what they are talking about....It just means they're talking.

    No longer playing.

  4. #4
    Expert Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by former noob View Post
    DF's have a seperate battle system and all troops have different stats in them. Also not all of the TR mods are active in DFs.
    Really? That's some pretty vital info I think, why is it that nowhere in the game or wiki does it state that? I have looked around quite a bit in my 2 years of playing and have found NO info regarding the changing of battle stats when hitting a wilderness. Now, I am not saying you aren't being truthful, I believe you are. And I also believe that Kabam keeps vital info from players in the hopes that we will spend some gems to fix the problem
    The Emperor Protects!!

  5. #5
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Aximand View Post
    Really? That's some pretty vital info I think, why is it that nowhere in the game or wiki does it state that? I have looked around quite a bit in my 2 years of playing and have found NO info regarding the changing of battle stats when hitting a wilderness. Now, I am not saying you aren't being truthful, I believe you are. And I also believe that Kabam keeps vital info from players in the hopes that we will spend some gems to fix the problem
    That info is out already since 2011. Geoff kabam addressed it at the time as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Kabam View Post
    I would like to again point out that the troop stats are ONLY different in Dark Forests.

    This really shouldn't be surprising - it's a different combat system entirely. We'd have to use different stats.
    “Quis custodiet ipsoscustodes?”

  6. #6
    Expert Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by Aderik View Post
    That info is out already since 2011. Geoff kabam addressed it at the time as well.
    Where is this info? On the KoC wiki site? On the main kabam site? In the game itself? I have yet to find it..... could you please post a link to it if you have it? I would love to look at it. Thanks
    The Emperor Protects!!

  7. #7
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Aximand View Post
    Where is this info? On the KoC wiki site? On the main kabam site? In the game itself? I have yet to find it..... could you please post a link to it if you have it? I would love to look at it. Thanks
    Regarding the Dark Forests? you will need to check the old dev diaries from Geoff Kabam, he adressed that in there.
    anything specific you need to know?
    “Quis custodiet ipsoscustodes?”

  8. #8
    Expert Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by Aderik View Post
    Regarding the Dark Forests? you will need to check the old dev diaries from Geoff Kabam, he adressed that in there.
    anything specific you need to know?
    I just would like to know exactly what all my troops do when in battle. Whether that battle is at a city, a barbarian camp, or in a wilderness. It seems simple enough to put this data in the troop window that appears when q'ing up troops to train. I am shown troop stats when q'ing troops, but not told that those same stats may change, depending on the target. I was hoping for a link that would have all this data laid out for me to read, or that Kabam could put it in the window when q'ing troops, right next to the rest of the stats. Honestly, I didn't want to go digging through months and months of dev diary convo ya know?
    The Emperor Protects!!

  9. #9
    Expert Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    580
    Quote Originally Posted by Aximand View Post
    I just would like to know exactly what all my troops do when in battle. Whether that battle is at a city, a barbarian camp, or in a wilderness. It seems simple enough to put this data in the troop window that appears when q'ing up troops to train. I am shown troop stats when q'ing troops, but not told that those same stats may change, depending on the target. I was hoping for a link that would have all this data laid out for me to read, or that Kabam could put it in the window when q'ing troops, right next to the rest of the stats. Honestly, I didn't want to go digging through months and months of dev diary convo ya know?

    send a march with 1 unit of each type on the nearest DF without any TR activated .. look at the report and you will find all your answers.
    In DF battle remind that there is only 10 rounds, and range and combat spped have no influence, only attack, life and defense.

    regards

  10. #10
    Expert Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Wales, UK, Caval 186, Llamrei
    Posts
    820
    almost right - for ranged troops they use their Fletch/Ranged bonuses to determine attack value rather than Poisoned Edge/Attack Buff


 
+ Reply to Thread

Social links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
   Top