+ Reply to Thread

Lucky Chances/Diamonds?

Am I the only one not getting the Lucky Chances tickets? For the past 2 months, I've been clicking "Claim Now" every time I get the email, but I rarely get the tickets. They just stopped working suddenly. I'm not really bothered by it. I'd just rather not have my inbox filled with emails smell bad. And I did the Credit Sesame offer a few days ago. Still waiting on the diamonds from that. I don't know where to report that part.
    Last edited by sonotme; 09-28-2012 at 01:01 PM.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonotme View Post
    Am I the only one not getting the Lucky Chances tickets? For the past 2 months, I've been clicking "Claim Now" every time I get the email, but I rarely get the tickets. They just stopped working suddenly. I'm not really bothered by it. I'd just rather not have my inbox filled with emails smell bad. And I did the Credit Sesame offer a few days ago. Still waiting on the diamonds from that. I don't know where to report that part.
    Hi, some people have said that it doesn't work and CS has told some people that I know that they weren't suppose to get it. I believe you could unsubscribe too.

Also,myou should contact TrialPlay for the missing diamonds. Here is a handy guide for situations like this.

+ Reply to Thread

Social links