+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Expert Member

Level 11 Aerial Combat

It would seem I wasted my time researching level 11 aerial combat. Research finished so I sent a dragon out checked what difference the new level would make and there was none. Recovery time did not change as far as I could tell. Further research shows that the research for aerial combat is still available in the center and it should not be there anymore. I wonder what kabam has done now. I noticed people are having issues with the new vaults is this related?

The fact that you still see it in your SC is because you can upgrade it to L12.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capetown View Post
    The fact that you still see it in your SC is because you can upgrade it to L12.
    Sorry the caption should have read "level 12 Aerial Combat" it is actually the level 12 that researched and did not register.

Huh, that ís weird.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDragonLord View Post
    Sorry the caption should have read "level 12 Aerial Combat" it is actually the level 12 that researched and did not register.
    yes that happened to me ,I sent in a ticket and got this reply
    Hi *******,

Thanks for your message. I've had a look into this and not been able to find what may have caused the problem. In the circumstances, I've upgraded your research now to level 12. If you begin a research on Aerial Combat on another realm, please screenshot it as it's in progress and save that screenshot in case this happens again.
    My apologies for the inconvenience - good luck.

Thank you for playing Dragons of Atlantis
    Rowan J, Dragons of Atlantis Support

What I have noticed there is ,I rsearched medicine first in my other realm ,and have now started lvl 12 Ariel combat but my lvl 11 ariel combat since the new research has started has reverted back to lvl 10 so that the bug ..............can anyone else check and confirm this is happening to them if they are researching lvl 12 ariel combat

Expert Member
    in fact just checked again there and in the research tab my researching lvl 12 combat is showing as me researching lvl 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    in fact just checked again there and in the research tab my researching lvl 12 combat is showing as me researching lvl 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Same with me, it shows me researching lvl 10 when in fact, I am researching lvl 12.

Expert Member
    The support team is aware of the "display error" that causes construction upgrades and research upgrades to show as the current level and not the level being upgraded to. As this display error has continued for many months after being brought to Kabam's attention, my guess is no one knows how to fix it.

As far as being two levels below what you are researching, I assume a combination of the above error and an error in updating how Aerial Combat affects battle. An increase in AC seems to simply decreases recovery time, and with the Level 13 Vault and Level 12 Aerial Combat errors, maybe somebody just needs to check their code.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Galvez_Walker View Post
    The support team is aware of the "display error" that causes construction upgrades and research upgrades to show as the current level and not the level being upgraded to. As this display error has continued for many months after being brought to Kabam's attention, my guess is no one knows how to fix it.

As far as being two levels below what you are researching, I assume a combination of the above error and an error in updating how Aerial Combat affects battle. An increase in AC seems to simply decreases recovery time, and with the Level 13 Vault and Level 12 Aerial Combat errors, maybe somebody just needs to check their code.
    Well the lvl 12 upgrade in medicine doesnt seem to have no issues !!!!
    Problem for me is we are being told its only a display issue but how do we know this is fact and competing the upgrade to lvl 12 is actually of benifet how do we know our lvls of arial combat arent actually regressing back to the lower lvls displayd !!!!!

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Well the lvl 12 upgrade in medicine doesnt seem to have no issues !!!!
    Problem for me is we are being told its only a display issue but how do we know this is fact and competing the upgrade to lvl 12 is actually of benifet how do we know our lvls of arial combat arent actually regressing back to the lower lvls displayd !!!!!
    With no transparency in battle mechanics, testing the new Aerial Combat levels will have to come from players. Does Aerial Combat do anything besides reduce the "healing" time? Do your Elemental Dragons or Great Dragon actually receive an attack benefit as the research description says: "Each upgrade increases your dragons [sic] attack abilities."

Let us know if your lvl 12 Medicine and lvl 12 AC are helping you in battle!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Liens sociaux