+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Ascension

  1. #1

    Ascension

    Could someone from Kabam please tell me why in the world would you roll out the Ascension to the other domains when the test domains are not even playable yet????????

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    3,908
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH0036 View Post
    Could someone from Kabam please tell me why in the world would you roll out the Ascension to the other domains when the test domains are not even playable yet????????
    Because they're dumb as a dumb thing acting dumb.
    Oh and there's a chance to make more money as fools hit the 'Ascend' button ...

  3. #3
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    373
    Posts
    1,558
    What I cant believe or am i being niave here

    Kabam have rolled out Ascension to an unsuspecting audience

    NO COMMUNICATION. NO DOCUMENTATION. NO CARAVAN ( hmm conveniently broken )

    The madness is unparallelled. YOU CANT EVEN FIX THE TEST DOMAINS

    WELL DONE RIP KOC

  4. #4
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by brunt35 View Post
    What I cant believe or am i being niave here

    Kabam have rolled out Ascension to an unsuspecting audience

    NO COMMUNICATION. NO DOCUMENTATION. NO CARAVAN ( hmm conveniently broken )

    The madness is unparallelled. YOU CANT EVEN FIX THE TEST DOMAINS

    WELL DONE RIP KOC
    You are just asking for things that many have in the past.
    How are we able to make an infomed choice if we should ascend a city? We can't and they want it that way. If I knew that all the money I have spent would not have to be spent again before being able to fully ascend a city. That would go along way in helping me.
    They say it is free but it is not really free since all the progress is lost. I personally can accept that but not if I have to use items to get the city back before I can get it to max ascention level.

  5. #5
    They got sooo many people to come back to the game with the domain mergers, now they are going to lose those plus more.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,207
    Quote Originally Posted by brunt35 View Post
    What I cant believe or am i being niave here

    Kabam have rolled out Ascension to an unsuspecting audience

    NO COMMUNICATION. NO DOCUMENTATION. NO CARAVAN ( hmm conveniently broken )

    The madness is unparallelled. YOU CANT EVEN FIX THE TEST DOMAINS

    WELL DONE RIP KOC

    Sadly I have to agree with you. I cannot understand seeing "The North Calling" for three days instead of an Ascension mail prior to such a major, game changing release.
    I am also extremely disappointed the negative feedback in the Ascension discussion from the test domains wasn't aknowledged - one of the biggest concerns was the lack of solid information regarding what happens to your existing city/builds when you hit Ascend. We should be given this information freely, not have to troll though pages of threads to find it ourselves in the forums.

    I have expressed all these concerns as loudly as I can to the GameMasters, and am waiting for their explanations. The main reason we (the Knight's) were employed and do our work voluntarily was to repair the communication bridge between players and Kabam. Their actions over the last few weeks have me dumbfounded.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Marthandam, India
    Posts
    200
    Ascension is an best improvement of KOC and its very nice . The only sad news is we miss our old city's look and wanna rebuild the cities again and again. I like the new troop unit . And I want Kabam to develop the fey and briton faction as the best.
    Lee.
    200k
    Nick of time

  8. #8
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    373
    Posts
    1,558
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTheKid72 View Post
    Sadly I have to agree with you. I cannot understand seeing "The North Calling" for three days instead of an Ascension mail prior to such a major, game changing release.
    I am also extremely disappointed the negative feedback in the Ascension discussion from the test domains wasn't aknowledged - one of the biggest concerns was the lack of solid information regarding what happens to your existing city/builds when you hit Ascend. We should be given this information freely, not have to troll though pages of threads to find it ourselves in the forums.

    I have expressed all these concerns as loudly as I can to the GameMasters, and am waiting for their explanations. The main reason we (the Knight's) were employed and do our work voluntarily was to repair the communication bridge between players and Kabam. Their actions over the last few weeks have me dumbfounded.
    To me it just smacks of a company that believes falsely they can do what they want and us the customer will stick with them no matter what. However theres a point where we have to say ENOUGH is ENOUGH and walk away. Saldly that day is fast approaching. If i cant play on 373 ( My main ) what is the point. But thanks for ur input. Please let us know what their response is

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    3,908
    The terminally suspicious (Who? Me?) may be forgiven in thinking that with KoC being about as broken as it can be , it wouldn't be worthwhile repairing it or they( kabam) would have repaired it by now..unless of course they haven't the expertise TO repair it.
    Kabam would probably like just to pull the plug and concentrate on their other games but KoC still has a large following...so what to do to piss off these followers sufficiently for them to up sticks quit the game and leave the road clear for Kabam to pull the plug ?
    Simple they break it even more and keep on adding stuff to break it until everyone leaves. The 'Beta' tag helps them wriggle out of any responsibility and there is still money coming in from folks who have more cash than sense and MUST HAVE the latest upgrade for their lives to be whole again.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Botulism View Post
    The terminally suspicious (Who? Me?) may be forgiven in thinking that with KoC being about as broken as it can be , it wouldn't be worthwhile repairing it or they( kabam) would have repaired it by now..unless of course they haven't the expertise TO repair it.
    Kabam would probably like just to pull the plug and concentrate on their other games but KoC still has a large following...so what to do to piss off these followers sufficiently for them to up sticks quit the game and leave the road clear for Kabam to pull the plug ?
    Simple they break it even more and keep on adding stuff to break it until everyone leaves. The 'Beta' tag helps them wriggle out of any responsibility and there is still money coming in from folks who have more cash than sense and MUST HAVE the latest upgrade for their lives to be whole again.
    Yeah, it looks very much like that's what's happening. I was Really bummed when Myspace did that.


 
+ Reply to Thread

Social links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
   Top