Closed Thread
    Kabam

August Dev Diary 4: Ascension, Explained.

With all the speculation surrounding the Ascension expansion in development, we’d like to take some time to clear up a few things regarding how this new feature will work. There’s been a lot of commentary here on the Forums, specifically pertaining to the question: why? “Why must I destroy one of my Cities, my precious, hard earned Cities, that took so much time and effort to create?” This is a completely legitimate and understandable question. We know just how much effort our players put into their Cities, and any prospect of potentially losing them is enough to make you want to tear out your hair! The speculation is out there nonetheless, so to put things into perspective let’s review the Ascension process, how to initiate it, and the benefits of doing so.

It should be noted that players are not simply starting from scratch when Ascending a city. The purpose of Ascension is not to rebuild. Rather, Ascension will effectively allow players to add new dimensions and levels to their Cities. The choice to Ascend is completely at the discretion of the player, meaning that if you really like a City, you can choose not to Ascend it. If, however, you’re up for something new, whether it be a challenge or an opportunity to explore some new content, you're in for a treat!

Last edited by Kabam_Baron; 09-21-2012 at 02:05 PM.

Closed Thread

Social links