+ Reply to Thread

Angry Dragons of atlantis hacked

I have had my dragons account hacked 4 times tonight alone and they keep changing my stuff but then I log out and back in to boot them but the moment I got back on it they hacked me again so til this issue is fixed I refuse to log into dragons of atlantis. When they hacked it I was jorge77 and not gangus kon which is what my name is plus it was 4 other names which I don't remember and I lost 300,000 gold and they used my 2 cease fire treaties some how and now that they are gone I'm very unhappy and will wait for a responce from admin on this fix.

You haven't been hacked. Everyone is having this problem.

Oh my god. Really? Really. Did you just stumble here drunkenly without viewing any other posts and assume you were hacked?

It's a bug. View the other ten MILLION topics already started about it and wait for the fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Donrioimpaceble View Post
    Oh my god. Really? Really. Did you just stumble here drunkenly without viewing any other posts and assume you were hacked?

It's a bug. View the other ten MILLION topics already started about it and wait for the fix.
    Hey be nice, we are all a little bit testy over this huge pain of a glitch. Maybe he isn't used to glitches. Heck if I wasn't so familair with games involving facebook having glitches. I would have probably thought the very same thing. (After I cussed and insulted my computer.)

I just get irritable about this type of thing. Seeing something like that happen and assuming you got hacked is akin to there being a major thunderstorm where you live, the power goes off, and you automatically guess Osama Bin Laden is in your house, hovering over your children's bed with a rusty rake and a Hello Kitty backpack.

One bad thing does not mean the worst.

I just get irritable about this type of thing. Seeing something like that happen and assuming you got hacked is akin to there being a major thunderstorm where you live, the power goes off, and you automatically guess Osama Bin Laden is in your house, hovering over your children's bed with a rusty rake and a Hello Kitty backpack.

lol That's a rather overdramatic comparison. People have a right to be upset about the problems tonight, I for one got no message saying they would be working on the game, and looks like no one in my realm did either. The least they could have done is send people a message. I mean, people are paying for this game. And everyone in my realm received fake messages from real players, sorry but it's natural to assume that could be a hacker. That's not to say I'm not happy about the update, quite the opposite. I just think they could have done a better job of letting people know ahead of time that they would be working on it.

Advanced Member
    There was a thunderstorm in my area,when the lights came on after the black out, some guy was hovering over my computer with a rusty rake getting ready to hack into my computer (with the rake that is), just kept screaming "No more HELLO KITTY jokes!" over and over.

Just trying to throw a little humor into the night, that being done, I gotta go kill something with my dragons.

Nahh, bottom line is the OP was overstating an experience of which we all fear can and would happen. Having been a prior ISP owner is people always find your way into the system. Just don't hope Kabam was not so integrated in with their brutally hard language policy that it did not hatch an egg with someone with a brain or two. Outposts shoulda been created before I came to existence. But I see moderators still talking of last year outpost ability. I will admit, I spent 2 paypal transactions, one for me, one for my brother on rubies when I had a lucky night. Money coulda helped fund a better lucky night.

Kabam, deliver your product. I realize it is in beta. But so was Mozilla, at least they were not affraid to ask for help to come up with a pointer that IE can not ever hope to accomplish. Because you know what, they got it....
    Last edited by Longho; 03-11-2011 at 08:59 PM.

That was a horrible comparison.

Anywho, let's just be glad that people aren't getting hacked (or having their credit card numbers scanned) and this is just one very bad bug.
    The Legend Returns...

+ Reply to Thread

Social links