+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Second city relics

When will the second city relics be available? I'm trying to build my city and power but it's very frustrating and impossible without a second city. I don't want to purchase gold to get my second city and I haven't found it in the daily chest.

The imperial fortresses arnt dropping the relics for. Second city either

Second City Relics are not yet available in Imperial Forts at this time. However, they are coming very soon! We'll be sure to keep you updated when we do release the Relics.

Advanced Member
    Received a message in game mail.As of version 9, forts will drop relics. These will include 2nd city plans.

When will 9 be released? (Currently 8.6)
    What level forts?
    Drop rate?

Advanced Member
    This notice is for my world. Depending on their server setup, yours should be soon too.

Server maint for V9 upgrade.
    We will be releasing V9 at 6:30 game time.

Based on the last upgrade, that will be 24 hours from now.

Just updated to v9 on iOS

Advanced Member
    Early guess is you
    * Build the spire
    * Get pieces of 2nd city plans by attacking L6 or more forts
    * Collect 50 pieces to build

Higher level spire helps relics drop. But it's unclear if plans are a relics and therefore helped by a higher spire.

What's being done about my 2nd city relics that magically disappeared after last update?

I bought a Relic chest and was awarded a second city relic, but I don't have a sages tower. Where did it go? Will it be awarded to me once I build one?

Quote Originally Posted by Raisedonpunk View Post
    I bought a Relic chest and was awarded a second city relic, but I don't have a sages tower. Where did it go? Will it be awarded to me once I build one?
    You will need to first build an Arcane Spire and the Relics that you collect will be held in this Spire.
    Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North - Click Here to Download the Free App

The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth - Click Here to Download the Free App

Arcane Empires -
    Click Here to Download the Free App

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social links