[COLOR="red"]WARNING: The RNG Monster will Eat Bowmen that are sent to Anthropus Camps and Wilds. Attacking LBMs have a small chance to "Miss" Attacks when the RNG isnt in their favor and get your Bows killed en mass. You can potentially hit the same target hundreds of times with no losses then one day lose all your Bows in one failed attack. Dont be a Victim!!! Only use LBMs with Minos and ATs to attack low level Camps and Wilds until you have enough Dragons to do the farming for you. Otherwise, DONT USE LBMS VS ANTHROPUS!![/COLOR]
Hide or Defend?
- If you order your troops to Defend its possible someone bigger will come along and wipe your army just because. But it does help protect you from being farmed by lower power players. So it can go either way.
- Online or off, everything works just the same. If you are online you can see the Sentinel warning when the attack is first sent and prepare to Defend or Sanctuary based on the strength of the attacking force.
- If you Sanctuary your troops, all you can lose is your resources. Your city cannot be damaged in any way. Your Great Dragon will likely end up dead but you wont have lost valuable troops.
- ALWAYS Sanctuary your Troops until you are actively ready to defend an incoming attack. Leaving your troops Defending is a great way to get wiped out by bigger players.
- You cannot combine armies into a single attack. But you can time attacks to land right within seconds of each other in order to break a larger player down. Multiple attacks on a large player will weaken them with every battle they take losses in. This is highly risky, even when sending all BDs or Giants. And you cant guarantee the victim will even Defend.
After you have established your city, you can safely get rid a of few buildings to make room for more Garrisons:
When Gold isnt an issue and you are farming plenty, demo the Theater for a free Garrison space.
When 1mil in resources is trivial to you, demo your Vault for another Garrison space.
You can also destroy your Officers Quarters and keep all your Generals. But beware, after it is demolished you can no longer Appoint Generals. So make sure you have at least a dozen (lvl 9 OQ) and that you are happy with the FB friends you have selected to be your Generals before getting rid of it. (Even if you lose an FB friend who youve appointed as General you keep the General) Once you demo the OQ, youll have all your Generals for use but wont be able to dismiss or appoint new ones.
I DONT recommend getting rid of your Sentinel since it is your first line of defense. Without it, youll be blind to incoming attacks and spies.
I DONT recommend nullifying your Science Center either. It can technically be demolished after you have completed all Research and you wont lose the bonuses for any techs you already finished. However, if there are any new technologies introduced as the game develops, having nullified your SC would leave you in a bad situation.
DO NOT demolish your Rookery, Metalsmith, or Factory as they are requirements for troop training. Getting rid of these buildings means you cant train the troop types associated with them.
DO NOT nullify your Muster Point ever. Without a MP you cant march troops meaning you wont be able to Spy, Attack, Reinforce, or even Transport goods.
Click on your Muster Point then select Troops. Youll see a list of all armies not in your city. If the troops are bugged, wont come back, or arent where they should be then click View next to the bugged troops and then Recall them.
[COLOR="blue"]EDIT: If the Recall button isnt activated under your stuck troops:
~ Have an alliance friend reinforce you with 1 Spy.
~ When the Spy is in your city, click on the Muster Point, click Troops, Look under Hosted Troops and click View next to the Spy. You will see the Send Home button where the Recall button for your troops normally is. Dont do anything in this screen, just note the Send Home button is there.
~ Back out and go back to Troops, now click View next to your stuck troops and you should see their Recall button is now Send Home also.
~ Click Send Home and your troops will instantly be returned to your city.
- Credit for this discovery goes to Vingen Vng[/COLOR]
Long time ago we were told those clouds are areas set aside for dev testing on each realm. They move from time to time but basically you can ignore them.
Here is some critical information to know when using a Cease Fire:
~ You CAN use a Cease Fire while under attack. (Though the description says otherwise)
~ You CAN use a Cease Fire while your Troops are Marching. (Though the description says otherwise)
~ Cease Fires DO NOT stop incoming Attacks that were already sent.
~ Cease Fire will Prevent NEW attacks from being sent at you.
~ You CAN Hide or Defend while under Cease Fire.
While protected by Cease Fire:
~ Your Castle Cannot be Attacked
~ Your Castle Cannot be Spied
~ Your Outpost Cannot be Attacked
~ Your Outpost Cannot be Spied
~ Your Wilds CAN be Attacked
~ Your Wilds CAN be Spied
~ You Cannot Attack or Spy Player Castles
~ You Cannot Attack or Spy Player Outposts
~ You CAN Attack and Spy Player Controlled Wildernesses
~ You CAN Attack and Spy unowned Wildernesses
~ You CAN Attack and Spy Anthropus Camps
~ You CAN Send and Receive Reinforcements
~ You CAN Send and Receive Resources to Allies
~ You CAN Post and Purchase new Trades