+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Maintenance???

Maintenance???

Kingdoms of Camelot Maintenance Page

If you are viewing this page then your world is currently in maintenance. Please try back in a few minutes.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

--The Kingdoms of Camelot Team

Does a few minutes actually mean a few hrs?
    Been getting the same message now for the last 3.5 hrs.
    Is this normal?

Advanced Member
    are you on a domain that's merging?

No idea, just signed up a few hrs ago and got that message when I tried to play.

Still down? Holy shit! Record maintenance?

I signed up last night and I'm getting the same thing still today. I click on Lord and it sends me to that page.

Kabam
    Quote Originally Posted by dthomas345 View Post
    I signed up last night and I'm getting the same thing still today. I click on Lord and it sends me to that page.
    Apologies for the maintenance message. Several domains were put into a period of extended maintenance yesterday for the Domain Mergers. Usually when we do this, you see the maintenance message that states a "few minutes". This can be confusing, especially in the case that the Domains were to be taken down for several hours for the mergers.

I'm getting this as well, singed up yesterday morning and 36 hours later still getting it. Does anyone know when it will be finished?

Kingdoms of Camelot Maintenance Page?

Same thing for me, I don't have an game account yet, I just get to the Lord or Lady and then I get the Kingdoms of Camelot Maintenance Page? Been like that a day or more???? What's up? A few minutes is more than I thought it would be!!!

Kingdoms of Camelot Maintenance Page
    If you are viewing this page then your world is currently in maintenance. Please try back in a few minutes.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

--The Kingdoms of Camelot Team

Any Idea on when this Extended Maintenance will be completed ... over 72 hours now and still no game... Will i never be able to play this game? or is there a way to choose a server that is up and running?

+ Reply to Thread

Liens sociaux