Rule 6: Respect privacy.
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between Kabam customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post in-game information, such as Lord/Lady names, city locations, or scouting reports, in an attempt to have other players attack your target. You can coordinate Alliance attacks, just be careful that you don’t cross the line into bullying.
- Do not use posts from these forums on external websites or for commercial purposes without the explicit permission of each person involved.
- Do not accuse other players of cheating in the forums. If you suspect a player of cheating, they can be reported through a support ticket. Accusing another player by name is grounds for thread deletion and a warning.