+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ghosting

Ghosting

Kabam if you are wondering why players are leaving this game in Droves. Its because, you've introduced Ghosting on the Map section. People are spending hours/days/weeks or even months, creating a Solid Base set up on the Map. Just for some high player, to leave his Alliance, destroy peoples hard work and then return to his/her own Alliance 72 hours later. You call that fun ????????? may be for 1 person, but the other 100 in the Alliance thinks "Why bother", leave this game and find an alternative game to play. So if you want people to leave, leave Ghosting in the game, if you don't, remove it

I hate ghosting, but I don't think that issue would make me leave the game. I do think kabam should come up with a plan though. Our alliance lost all our 10k spots the other day to this issue. The player just took them and turned it black, if our apposing alliance had destroyed them by invading our space it wouldn't have bothered me so much as that would have taken team work and time, at least it would have been a fair way to lose them. Not just 1 player, that all we can do about it is attack them.

i can attest that a number of players in my alliance have left the game because of ghosting. STOP the ghosting, Kabam.

Ghosting is the lowest form of life, (I would love to write worse things, but we are not aloud). I am the highest level in our sector, and I have hassles controlling someone who is ghosting my alliance. It is the most despicable way of playing the game. We aren't aloud to go back to an alliance for 3 days and that is great, but why don't we make it that we can only create 1 alliance within a 3 day time frame. This would at least limit ghosting to one chance. Just a thought for a despicable problem....

Advanced Member
    i think its no problem for Kabam stop Ghosting when someone make a now Alli, so he have to stay in ther for the next 72 hours and cannot Ghost, its so simple

Advanced Member
    Yes, i am on my way out because of this. People are leaving in droves. Nowadays I can't attack certain people, else they threaten to map jump all over my alliance's territory. I can't talk in world chat sometimes for the same reason. Upgrading outposts above level 20 is useless since it is just a target for map jumpers. Upgrading outposts to level 10K is idiotic, since it is just a lovely snack for the dozens of jumpers over 7k in my sector.

Lastly, why the heck did Kabam make this tactic even more destructive? A few months ago, i tried ghosting (map-jumping) myself. Knew then it was a pathetic tactic for people just trying to push players and alliances out of the game.... but there was a difference: When i jumped on another's map, took some surrounding outposts, then disbanded, only the outpost that my base was located on turned to Level 20, the remaining abandoned outposts were just one level lower than they were previously. Nowadays EVERY abandoned outpost defaults to Level 20. That is purely ridiculous.

quit crying

my god people u cry because a player comes along and makes a base into an outpost. so what, after about 6 to 8 months a map is pretty much dead anyway. i welcome ghosting it add life to a dead map it allows other player a change to get on the map and form their own alliance. there is no cheating or hacking of anykind in ghosting am alliances bases. and besides if ur alliance is so strong u can simply take them back. u guys have to quit crying evertime something doesn't go your way.

Get rid of ghosting on the map. I cant be bothered taking bases most of the time as I know they will be ghosted shortly after wards. ChopChop made a nice easy fix only make one alliance per 3 days problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by saberlife View Post
    Kabam if you are wondering why players are leaving this game in Droves. Its because, you've introduced Ghosting on the Map section. People are spending hours/days/weeks or even months, creating a Solid Base set up on the Map. Just for some high player, to leave his Alliance, destroy peoples hard work and then return to his/her own Alliance 72 hours later. You call that fun ????????? may be for 1 person, but the other 100 in the Alliance thinks "Why bother", leave this game and find an alternative game to play. So if you want people to leave, leave Ghosting in the game, if you don't, remove it
    When the game first started and thousands of players along with me discovered it, there was no map - just lvl 1-9 the social aspect, no Bomba, no spiders and the game was brilliant then, in my sector Carina - 3 main alliances controlled the map and it got very boring, so many players decided to break the map up to give smaller alliances a chance, I understand the frustration of Ghosting, but it is a war game..... also remember what would be the point on leveling hard, playing for a long time reaching a high level if it did not give you an advantage
    Last edited by snarf; 07-30-2012 at 01:08 PM.

yes it has been a part of the game from the start and will continue to be a part of it. crying about it will get you nowhere as the ones ghosting are not cheating hacking or doing anything that any player of the game can do. so quit all this whinning and go ghosting yourself. i leave a box of tissues at every base i ghost just for those who need it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Social links