I think this needs to be brought up because with the recent updates came more problems and i have seen no patch to fix it.
We all know that rally point got a make over and when you go to train its got another option. While i found these nice there came with it bugs.
1) Builds work but barely. A good example is when i try to upgrade a farm. It will catch but only after 4 tries of getting errors and two loads that won't go through.
2) troop march doesn't show up. I have to look in rally point to even see it.
3) i started a build failing to send the help and when i went to go do that I do not get the option. Instead i get a mini list of items to buy to finish the build.
4) they have gem prices/buy button listed in rally point now.
5) level 11 rally point which means all those cheaters can now send more troops and ruin the game for others even more.
6) I do like the option for the level 11 castle though as it gives me 12 wilds which can help alot.
7) The ability to recall troops during a march. While this might be good if you sent it accidentally at a owned wild. It can be abused and a player attacking others can do this then recall and attack them later when they are offline. This should be for only wilds/plains/barb camps.
It seems to me that all kabam is starting to care about is the money from purchasing the gems. To me if you want to continue to make money off of stuff in the shop then maybe you should deal with the problems at hand and make a product that people would be happy to support.
I don't know this is just my two cents. What is your opinion?
Note: i'm only making this so those of us who play this can give our opinion and hope that the good folks at kabam will fix them and make us a game that we would be glad to spend money in. I also realized i spelled it Kabaam and not Kabam in my title. my bad.