+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Troop Training Speed

Training Speed: MAX:4000 MIN:none CAPTYPEercent

I am having problems with this troop training stats. I have been told that each 1% is worth 0.5% and there was a 50% cap, meaning yo can cut your time in half but can't get more regardless of what % you have. Here you have 4000. Can you explain this? Txs

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob_58HZVNR View Post

I am having problems with this troop training stats. I have been told that each 1% is worth 0.5% and there was a 50% cap, meaning yo can cut your time in half but can't get more regardless of what % you have. Here you have 4000. Can you explain this? Txs
    I'm not sure who told you that.. or what they were referring to, but the cap for Training Speed is set at 4000%.

I have a 184% Training Speed bonus and it's working fine for me.

Like most other bonuses, it's [Your base] + [Your base x bonus]
    In my city, using scouts, it's 3,500 per hour + (3,500 x 184%)
    ...or 9,940 scouts per hour

I can normally train 3,500 scouts per hour and with the 184% bonus equipped, it jumps to just under 10k.
    Last edited by Tuck Tucker; 08-11-2012 at 09:52 AM.
    If you don't like what I have to say, please comment in the box provided here → □. (Write legibly).

[Support Link]

Just a quick question but i don't see a bonus to pvp on offense/defense. do they come under the attack and defense total %?

Advanced Member
    is the accuracy 1.0 or .10 for the cap buff and for debuff would it be .01?

PVP is a combination of defense and attack bonuses. They are capped like the stand alone.
    Accuracy cap is +1.0 or -0.1.

Upkeep: MAX:33 MIN:none CAPTYPEercent

"VALUE" caps means that that is the highest achievable number.

"PERCENT" Caps means that that is the highest percent that can be applied to your BASE stat through the Throne Room.

These are all dependent on your opponents Throne Room. For instance, if your opponent has no Range Bonuses or Debuffs in their Throne Room. No matter what amount you have in yours...the most that will be applied is the +150%/-25%. But, if they have a 100% Bonus and a -50% Debuff...you can have +200% / -125% before you hit your caps.[/QUOTE]

Hello, interesting stuff. I have to tell you that the cap for UPKEEP is inaccurate. I am currently running 50% upkeep reduction and I get all of it. I have tried 45% and my burn rate increases.

Just thought you should know.

Kind regards,

Ice

I would just like to ask a quick question,with the caps on range....does it work as range as pure range or is it range and range debuff combined? As im 500 trys into a tropy+6 but with no luck...iv also used 150 less lucky tokens and a few lucky tokens...I just want to clear this up so im not wasting my time upgrading....These are my current stats...Might: 601370
    130.00% Defense
    11.00% March Speed
    87.00% Range
    130.00% Food Production
    87.00% Bonus vs. Barbarian Camps
    112.00% Troop Training Speed
    73.00% Ore Production
    312.00% Wood Production
    47.00% Storehouse Protection
    -103.00% Range Debuff
    -11.00% Infantry Attack Debuff
    23.00% Siege Attack
    1.00% Infantry Accuracy Bonus
    104.00% Siege Combat Speed
    23.00% Siege Range
    -73.00% Attack Debuff
    -17.00% Defense Debuff
    -8.00% Horsed Life Debuff
    28.00% Life
    But my new tropy will add another 10% range to this....Am i on the right track? Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_58HZVNR View Post

I think someone mixed up TR stats with Marshal affect. For every point in Combat for your Marshal, your training speed increases by 0.5%. As far as the cap goes, not sure where the 50% came from - it's most definitely 4,000%. I'm not even sure if it's possible to obtain that with the where the stat is available on TR items, though. I'm over 300% at the moment, and every bit of it is working.

I think it would be really useful if we could get a glossary of TR effects written up under the guides section. So we can see the card effect and exactly what it does, thus avoiding the confusion over TR effects we see almost daily on the forum.

I don't see specialized cards on there, for example horsed life. Life is 200% max does that include a card with life and a card with horsed life or does horsed life have a max 200% and life have a max 200% which combined would be 400% life boost using the two. Which was does it work?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Social links