+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Advanced Member

Daily Lucky chance emails

I wasn't sure where to post this. I am not receiving my daily Lucky Chance tickets that the email says that I have been awarded. I know of 1 other player having this problem also. Is anyone else? Below is a copy of the email, I removed my address from it.

Try Your Luck! Win Free Items! The Godfather Play Now!

FREE
    LUCKY CHANCE TICKET
    Congratulations! You've been awarded a Lucky Chance Ticket for playing The Godfather yesterday. Claim your prize now* and win a free item! Keep playing every day for a chance to win higher level items!

*Valid only for 24 hours!

This message is intended for (sorry i removed my email) You were sent this email because you signed up to receive The Godfather emails. If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you may unsubscribe. Please read the Kabam Privacy Policy. © 2012 Kabam.com 959 Skyway Rd, Suite 100 San Carlos, CA 94070.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SammiStar View Post
    I wasn't sure where to post this. I am not receiving my daily Lucky Chance tickets that the email says that I have been awarded. I know of 1 other player having this problem also. Is anyone else? Below is a copy of the email, I removed my address from it.

Try Your Luck! Win Free Items! The Godfather Play Now!

FREE
    LUCKY CHANCE TICKET
    Congratulations! You've been awarded a Lucky Chance Ticket for playing The Godfather yesterday. Claim your prize now* and win a free item! Keep playing every day for a chance to win higher level items!

*Valid only for 24 hours!

This message is intended for (sorry i removed my email) You were sent this email because you signed up to receive The Godfather emails. If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you may unsubscribe. Please read the Kabam Privacy Policy. © 2012 Kabam.com 959 Skyway Rd, Suite 100 San Carlos, CA 94070.
    Yes, this was brought up on the forums recently. I think it might've been the links. But someone from Kabam wrote on another forum to send in a CS ticket.

Expert Member
    I dont even get these emails and I am setup to receive them but I have never received one..I contacted support and Antwan had no idea what I was talking about.

Elite Member
    I get these emails about being rewarded a Lucky Chance ticket almost everyday but most recently, the links don't work at all. Just leads to the game.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster_ View Post
    I get these emails about being rewarded a Lucky Chance ticket almost everyday but most recently, the links don't work at all. Just leads to the game.
    The game doesn't give any more notifications whenever you've received your LC ticket. You need to check your inventory to verify.
    Requiem
    Luciano, Dirty Birds

LaCupola: Of the Five Families, By the Five Families, For the Five Families. United as One. Divided by Zero. EXPECT US.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Req View Post
    The game doesn't give any more notifications whenever you've received your LC ticket. You need to check your inventory to verify.
    Yeah, they use to have a button when you go on the link to confirm the ticket. Now, it's in your inventory.

I receive one of these emails every day. My lucky chance ticket only registers in my inventory 3-4 times out of 7 days. I sent a support ticket and was told this is being looked into and was credited with 15 lucky chance tickets. Fair play!

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corleone_gangster View Post
    I receive one of these emails every day. My lucky chance ticket only registers in my inventory 3-4 times out of 7 days. I sent a support ticket and was told this is being looked into and was credited with 15 lucky chance tickets. Fair play!
    Hey good for you! That's good compensation for lost tickets.
    Requiem
    Luciano, Dirty Birds

LaCupola: Of the Five Families, By the Five Families, For the Five Families. United as One. Divided by Zero. EXPECT US.

Advanced Member
    i need to try that, mine stopped giving about a week ago, thanks

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mingles View Post
    i need to try that, mine stopped giving about a week ago, thanks
    You should mingles! A player on my server was having the same issue, so I referred him to Customer Service. They gave him a couple of tickets as compensation.
    Requiem
    Luciano, Dirty Birds

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast