You don't make it very hard to dispute you considering you are just moaning along with generalized, opinionated drivel. You apparently only pay attention to what you want to and want to try and pass YOUR opinions off as everyone's. Sorry bud...that isn't quite the way life works.
I have my qualms with Kabam, same as any other player...but, I don't lose my head and get completely stupid over the most ridiculous things...or go searching for things to complain about. I don't whine and moan because everything isn't done MY way or how I want it...because I have enough common sense to realize that there are more people than just me that play this game.
So...let's take a look at all the things you "know", shall we?
1. "We all know that almost NOBODY likes or wants the TR but kabam kept it anyway"
- I know PLENTY of people that do like the TR and are glad that it was introduced because the game as it was had grown boring to them and the TR added a new dynamic to the game.
2. "we all know that Kabam has done practically nothing to help get rid of inactives in domains"
- Umm...they have actually gone through some a few times and removed inactives...but, as time passes other people go inactive. It's a cycle that has existed since the dawn of KoC.
3. "We all know that Kabam has had all this time to do merges when they had promised for at least a year now that they would do it and have had so much time to do it and only now do they actually seem to be doing it"
- Okay...you got me on this one. DAMN KABAM!!! They promised you merges and they are giving them to you. Those evil fiends!!!!
4. "We ALL know that Kabam is royally pizzing us all off by creating new domains without fixing the old ones first that were becoming inactive"
- I couldn't care less if they create new domains or not before taking care of the inactive ones. If your domain is dead...MOVE!! People have been doing it for a LONG time. All the domains have ALWAYS had a life cycle...after a while, people would get bored with them and move on to whatever new domain opened up. SO WHAT!!! It happens!!!
5. "We all know that Kabam has done ALOT of mistakes and has given us NO answers and when we complain they either ignore us outright or say sorry and dont actually do a thing to correct it."
- Yeah...Kabam has had their share of "mistakes"...but, I can almost guarantee that what YOU consider a "mistake" and what I consider a "mistake" are two different things. If THIS is how you always "complain", I would ignore you too. I have a novel concept for you to consider...stop "complaining" and try approaching them as if you were an adult capable of a rational conversation. That will tend to get you farther than posting diatribes like this.
It looks like you don't know as much as you think you do.
How can I defend them? I only defend them if there is cause to do so...same as I back my fellow players...if there is cause to do so. I am not going to back ANYONE that is being irrational for no real reason other than just to get attention, try to get something they really don't deserve or to further some agenda they have. Just because they do something that you don't like...doesn't mean that there aren't 50,000 other players that do like it. The game has not, does not and will not revolve around YOU. Whether you believe it or not...ALL the additions that have been made to the game have come from player suggestions!! That's right...even the dreaded Throne Room was thought up and asked for by PLAYERS!!!!
You want to complain about the "money" and all the "chances" to win things. I agree...I get tired of seeing them too...but NO ONE from Kabam forces you to pay anything!!! If you spend money on this game...that is your OWN fault...no one else. If you have played this game for ANY amount of time...you know that your odds of winning the "big prize" in any of those games of chance are slim...so, why get mad at Kabam for your lack of self control and shelling out money for that chance any way? That was YOUR choice...and yours alone. If you can't control yourself and want to give Kabam your money...they will gladly take it...they are a business, that's what they do.
So...before you decide to come in here again and challenge my stance or that of any of my fellow Knights, I suggest you put on you "big-boy" pants, try acting like an adult and bring an argument that you can actually back up.