+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Simulator incendiary cores drop rate decreased?

it`s just me or it`s much harder now to get incendiary cores from the simulator now?

Advanced Member
    I personally haven't gotten one in over 300 simulations.

yeah i observed this, kabam lowered much more the drop rate for incendiary core, this suck...i cant play so much in sim for one inc core per day this is too hard to do because we dont have all day to play in this game and get 1 inc. core

Well the drop rate has not changed in the last fortnight, don't know what it was when it was introduced but it's 1 in 100 now. You may just be unlucky.

I checked in with the game team.

We have not changed the drop rate at all.

Expert Member
    Seems like it decreased to me also. I was getting 4 a day on average and now im lucky to get 2 in 2 days
    BastardSpawn Level 121699 (EOH) Soul Hunter Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas N View Post
    I checked in with the game team.

We have not changed the drop rate at all.
    maybe we just are unlucky xD ...
    i saw on forum and on wikia that some people win cerulean core from def sim think they just joke about this, def sim drop droped for me so far only inc core, can you confirm if there is a drop of c core ...

I think I won a cerulean core or ingot, as well as about 14-15 incendiary cores during the initial contest when it was released. since finishing the first 2500 stars, I've maybe seen a couple. and since finishing all stars have hit the simulator close to 600 times with no incendiary cores. I dont think its a matter of a few being unlucky... more like a few being extraordinarily lucky. I have no reason to doubt the original drop rate hasnt been changed but this doesnt mean that it wasnt originally set up to drop less and less the more stars you accumulated. Either way, its still more than we had before the simulator. And its actually a functional tool to test and fortify your base according to multiple attack simulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Silva View Post
    I think I won a cerulean core or ingot, as well as about 14-15 incendiary cores during the initial contest when it was released. since finishing the first 2500 stars, I've maybe seen a couple. and since finishing all stars have hit the simulator close to 600 times with no incendiary cores. I dont think its a matter of a few being unlucky... more like a few being extraordinarily lucky. I have no reason to doubt the original drop rate hasnt been changed but this doesnt mean that it wasnt originally set up to drop less and less the more stars you accumulated. Either way, its still more than we had before the simulator. And its actually a functional tool to test and fortify your base according to multiple attack simulations.
    This is the first I'm hearing of a player winning a C-core, although I would love it if when they released new tier for the sims, at the end of each tier, there was a boss fight that dropped a special prize, possibly a C-core. :}

I am also getting a decreased drop from the sims, although I think mine has decreased because I have started using the simulator less.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimjimmeny View Post
    Well the drop rate has not changed in the last fortnight, don't know what it was when it was introduced but it's 1 in 100 now. You may just be unlucky.
    when the sim first came to the game i was more or less getting a core after maybe 20 to 50 hits, last week well over 1k hit be4 i got a core, but this week has been that little better ive only had to hit it about 200 to 400 times lmao

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social links