+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Problems with tapjoy

Someone please help. I made a tapjoy account with the same email and password as my Kabam ID so that I can receive gems for playing Camelot. However on my iphone when i go to tapjoy.com it will not let me log into my account and will not move or even load on the homepage when i click on log in. every other link on the homepage works including sign up and all of the user policies, but not log in and it is an iphone 4 with the newest software. How does this get fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone please help. I made a tapjoy account with the same email and password as my Kabam ID so that I can receive gems for playing Camelot. However on my iphone when i go to tapjoy.com it will not let me log into my account and will not move or even load on the homepage when i click on log in. every other link on the homepage works including sign up and all of the user policies, but not log in and it is an iphone 4 with the newest software. How does this get fixed?
    Try clearing your cache. Settings > Safari > Clear Cookies and Data

Then try going to tapjoy.com again and see if it helps.
    HOW TO REFRESH KoC: Battle for the North
    Exit game. Double click home. Press and hold game icon till it wiggles. Close using red minus. Click home. Click home again. Start game.

OFFICIAL WIKI FOR KoC: Battle for the North
    Find the official wiki at http://kingdomsofcamelotmobile.wikia..._Official_Wiki

Kabam
    Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with Tapjoy. Please take a moment to send a ticket to our support team so they can assist you directly with this issue: http://kabam.force.com/PKB/articles/...oms_of_Camelot

Unregistered
    I had that problem to. My problem was that i was not allowing cookies. As soon as i changed my settings to allow cookies, it worker. Good Luck

Unregistered
    Thankyou very much. Some people just right things that dont work but that did thanks a lot i appreciate it. DDD

I can't log into my tapjoy account . I fogot my password and clicked the link of that. Then i typed in my email account. After that , i checked my email account and I didnt recieve any message or links to reset my password.. How do i fix this ?

Apple banned tapjoy

To all iPhone and iPad users tapjoy has been baned by apple is the reason it will not work anymore

+ Reply to Thread

Liens sociaux