+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Expert Member

How Do You Defeat Level 11 Anthropus Camps?

What is needed to win at these please? I have seen various posts here and even where a mod said they are the same as a level 10 camp which is highly wrong. They are NOT the same as a level 10 camp.

So what I am asking is what is the least amount of troops and what that can be safely sent to defeat a level 11 camp?

if you maxed reseach lvl 11 meds and so forth 35k ljs and 4k at's with a main dragon do not use water or wind. To be on safe side i always 45k ljs and 5k at's with main dragons.
    If for some reason you get a wild hair up your ass and think you don't need at's in the march say good bye to your lj's.
    Younger Brother of King Sin

Expert Member
    Thank you. I would venture to say that's WAY MORE than what it takes with a level 10. *CoughKennyCough* I still have yet to win another seal, hopefully soon so I can start with the level 11 researches.

Advanced Member
    With lvl 10 research... 40k LJs, 2k ATs, and the Great/Elemental dragons work. As was mentioned... exclude the Wind and Water Dragons... and you'll be fine.

Advanced Member
    40K LJ+2K AT+ GD/Elemental (but not water/wind)--This has been confirmed over and over with all research at 10. All mine is at 11, and with rnadom losses as of late I still send 40K and 2K with GD/Elemental

Advanced Member
    You mean Medicine is lvl 11... none of the other battle researches go to lvl 11... just stating... so there is no confusion with the newbies.

Anyone try taking on Level 11 Ant camps with Dimensional Ruiners yet? I am itching to try it, but I don't want to lose them...

Banned
    40k LJ's and 10k AT's seems to be 100% safe. I've never heard of anyone having casualties.

AT's? Armoured transports? Why, to slow down pace of assault to give LJs time to melt the defenders?

Quote Originally Posted by THEBOWFAMILY View Post
    With lvl 10 research... 40k LJs, 2k ATs, and the Great/Elemental dragons work. As was mentioned... exclude the Wind and Water Dragons... and you'll be fine.
    Just curious, why shouldnt you use wind or water dragons?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social links