+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

The new Training Respect tournament!

I noticed that Kabam started a new tournament (Training Respect tournament, 6/29 - 7/4). Is this going to update properly? Because the last two tournaments I had RP that wasn't even counted into the leaderboard, there was several other players with the same issue on my server. I also read the forum, there was some people that had RP that wasn't counted for either!

I'm going to keep close watch on the RP and compare it to the leaderboard RP in the end.

I suggest that everyone just keeps training in a regular pace instead of spending lots of diamonds to get more RP. The prizes you get, you can buy for a cheaper amount of diamonds anyway. The 3000 Favor bundle you can buy for 300 diamonds, instead of wasting 3000 diamonds on speed ups to get Smugglers or Undertakes out quickly. This is what they want you to do, so just keep it on a regular pace and train what you can train!

USE YOUR BRAIN!
    Last edited by TheConsigliere; 06-29-2012 at 07:54 AM.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheConsigliere View Post
    I noticed that Kabam started a new tournament. Is this going to update properly? Because the last two tournaments I had RP that wasn't even counted into the leaderboard, there was several other players with the same issue on my server. I also read the forum, there was some people that had RP that wasn't counted for either!

I'm going to keep close watch on the RP and compare it to the leaderboard RP in the end.

I suggest that everyone just keeps training in a regular pace instead of spending lots of diamonds to get more RP. The prizes you get, you can buy for a cheaper amount of diamonds anyway. The 3000 Favor bundle you can buy for 300 diamonds, instead of wasting 3000 diamonds on speed ups to get Smugglers or Undertakes out quickly. This is what they want you to do, so just keep it on a regular pace and train what you can train!

USE YOUR BRAIN!
    I'm really surprised you posted up about the Training tourney rather quickly! The same instance with respect not being counted was also happening on my server (or at least from my crew's experience). Thanks for pointing it out TheConsigliere.

-Req
    Requiem
    Luciano, Dirty Birds

LaCupola: Of the Five Families, By the Five Families, For the Five Families. United as One. Divided by Zero. EXPECT US.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Req View Post
    I'm really surprised you posted up about the Training tourney rather quickly! The same instance with respect not being counted was also happening on my server (or at least from my crew's experience). Thanks for pointing it out TheConsigliere.

-Req
    Right should be right, if their updating system or counting system doesn't work proberly they shouldn't be so desperate to release a new tournament until it's fixed.

Me and serveral others are writing up our current Respect and we are going to count exactly how much RP we are going to get from each training batch, and when we compare it to the leaderboard and there is 1 single RP missing I'm going to be very very dissapointed. I suggest that everyone does this aswell!

No problem, some things needs to be pointed out otherwise it will continue...

Advanced Member
    The last 2 tournaments for crews... my Crew had a lot of respect that was not counted.

Several of us sent in tickets to kabam about it, we got the reply of them thanking us for bringing the issue to their attention and they would be looking into it. They also said something about they are always trying to find the bugs or issues and thanks for the help on that issue.

I'm sorry but I think when they have tournaments like these.. they need to put in there .. CANNOT USE DIAMONDS OR SPEEDUPS... to give the nonpaying players a chance...

I dunno how it is on everyone else's servers but usually teh only ones that win in tournaments like these , on my server, are the major diamond players. It's useless to even try to compete with them.

Kabam
    Hey guys. Just discussed this with the team and we've confirmed that reputation rewards are working correctly. What you are perceiving as being wrong might just be how the counters are updated and when. Where the confusion might be coming from is that those two numbers don't update at the same time. This might make it look like the numbers aren't updating correctly but they are, just at different times. We hope that this clears up some confusion and helps alleviate your fear that it is broken, but we've tested this repeatedly and respect is indeed being calculated correctly.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by _Vash_ View Post
    [COLOR="#FF8C00"]Hey guys. Just discussed this with the team and we've confirmed that reputation rewards are working correctly. What you are perceiving as being wrong might just be how the counters are updated and when. Where the confusion might be coming from is that those two numbers don't update at the same time. This might make it look like the numbers aren't updating correctly but they are, just at different times. We hope that this clears up some confusion and helps alleviate your fear that it is broken, but we've tested this repeatedly and respect is indeed being calculated correctly.[/COLOR]
    Incorrect. During the last tourney I got a 160k respect hit from ambrosini tower 40 minutes before it ended but our overall crew respect did not go up from what it was before the hit once the tourney had ended. I am not the only one to have experienced this. Look into it further.

[COLOR="#FF8C00"]Hey guys. Just discussed this with the team and we've confirmed that reputation rewards are working correctly. What you are perceiving as being wrong might just be how the counters are updated and when. Where the confusion might be coming from is that those two numbers don't update at the same time. This might make it look like the numbers aren't updating correctly but they are, just at different times. We hope that this clears up some confusion and helps alleviate your fear that it is broken, but we've tested this repeatedly and respect is indeed being calculated correctly.[/COLOR]
    are you razia's cousin? same response, kabam NEVER is wrong

Banned
    Hey guys. Just discussed this with the team and we've confirmed that reputation rewards are working correctly. What you are perceiving as being wrong might just be how the counters are updated and when. Where the confusion might be coming from is that those two numbers don't update at the same time. This might make it look like the numbers aren't updating correctly but they are, just at different times. We hope that this clears up some confusion and helps alleviate your fear that it is broken, but we've tested this repeatedly and respect is indeed being calculated correctly.
    How come people had less respect showing in the leaderboard than they should have when the tournament was finished then? Anyway, me and several others are keeping track of the respect this time.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheConsigliere View Post

USE YOUR BRAIN!
    explained .

Quote Originally Posted by Don Vinny View Post
    Incorrect. During the last tourney I got a 160k respect hit from ambrosini tower 40 minutes before it ended but our overall crew respect did not go up from what it was before the hit once the tourney had ended. I am not the only one to have experienced this. Look into it further.
    as _Vash_ say'ed it update different times like in tournament once every hour you hit 40 min before end and tournament ends with out it as didn't manage to get before final update. i have seen it many times in tournament like 50 min before end it updates respect and that's final nobody got anything after that update and next update would have been 10 min after end of tournament

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social links