I figured I might as well list the things that I would like to change. By the way just to start off, I think KoC is a very fun game, oh and I like the throne room too, and no it's not because I have a ridiculously good throne room, I don't. It's because it started discussion again in the game about ways to be sneaky with the throne room in battle, it brought intelligence into the game. Some people have had their butt kicked by me but others have done the kicking to me too. That's life.
1. Not knowing the battle system is a big problem now since the throne room was created. Before the throne room you could get by (only just) with the average understanding of the battle system but now that isn't an option. If a throne room item says +0.01% accuracy many people won't know what that means. And if they do they'll be confused by that typo of having the % on the end.
2. Someone made a fantastic throne room guide in the forums, I'd been looking for stuff on buff/debuff limits for a while and hadn't got very far. I think it was deleted for having a mention of third-party addons, which I understand. Kabam can't ignore it in a sticky thread. But if you could ask the player (I think he was named "BadOmen" but I could be wrong) to take out the part that violates the agreement and put it back in then that would be great. I directed my whole alliance to read it and they all said it was funny, insightful and just about the best general throne room guide they had ever seen.
3. Who better than that player to make a general battle system guide. I understand Kabam is extremely busy, such a guide would be a massive undertaking considering how busy you guys are, but that guy could do it for you if you asked nicely. He was generous enough to give out valuable information to the whole KoC community!
The people to benefit from this would be the new players (with the additional level of complexity brought on by the throne room these guys really need some help), and the players who don't have the time to play 24/7... i.e. the ones with jobs... i.e. the ones with money. If it was me I'd contact this guy and work out an agreement. He made one excellent guide he can make another.
4. Some new weird and wonderful tournaments!!
Disable the throne room for a week if possible and if safe to do so.
Give one player a "prize resource", anyone in the tourny could tell who held that resource and where, and the person holding onto it the longest after a week wins! Or maybe a prize wild instead. Kabam could make a new city with one of those resource/wild and let the mayhem commence!
Maybe a tourny where all the DFs turn to level 10s and you have to take out as many as possible.
Or perhaps a throne room tourny of might! I'm not a programmer or anything so I don't know if any of these are even possible let alone how hard it would be to implement them but it's certainly something to think about.
5. I'd love to see a list of the accuracy for all troops against all troops please. I know some of them but others I have no idea about. And I'm not sure enough about the accuracy values I do know to post them in the forums either, sorry guys.
These are just things I've thought of in the last 5 minutes, I know there are the glitches but Kabam are constantly trying to fix those too. I know it seems like they never do but I think that's just because I tend to only recognize when something doesn't work lol. They fixed the fey spire thing after all, that saved me alot of headaches. If you have any great suggestions concerning any of these please feel free to post it. And please don't just repeat what someone further up in the posts has just said. No-one wants to just see a copy/paste of this whole thing and then see "Yep"