Let us issue challenges for other players to pvp our bases!
This will allow us to use some of the unneeded items in our inventory as "bets". Here's how it works:
1. Player A challenges Player B to PVP, so player A is the defender.
2. Player A must propose a 'bet', say a 1 hr xp boost, which A has in inventory.
3. Player B must propose his side of the 'bet', say a 1 hr accelerator, which B has in inventory.
4. A can either accept or reject. If A accepts, the 'challenge' is on.
5. If B can *wipe* Player A's base within 12 hrs of the bet being accepted, he wins the challenge and gets the bet (1 hr xp boost). Otherwise A wins, and gets the 1 hr accel from B.
To prevent abuse, the "win" condition must be a total wipe of the defender's base, and not just destruction of the command center.
The overall goal is to spice up pvp, because there is something tangible to win/lose.
P.S: Probably there are other ways to abuse this system that I haven't thought of, but if kabam could think of smart ways to prevent abuse, this could be fun!