+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Base gone!

Kabam are working hard on a fix so try and be patient, I know its hard as i feel like im going cold turkey -Edgeworld anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    After the last update, a few minutes ago .. all bases are gone ..
    I was on when the forced refresh happened. I have yet to get back into the game. I have cleared browser history and caches and all that stuff. My computer is running fine. I log into kabam and only look at a barren base. No tools or anything. I hope this was worth the trouble you caused to your comunity. Looks like you are alienating us again. Why dont you just say the game will be offline for a few hours or something till you fix it. Just saying!

Quote Originally Posted by elfstone View Post
    I was on when the forced refresh happened. I have yet to get back into the game. I have cleared browser history and caches and all that stuff. My computer is running fine. I log into kabam and only look at a barren base. No tools or anything. I hope this was worth the trouble you caused to your comunity. Looks like you are alienating us again. Why dont you just say the game will be offline for a few hours or something till you fix it. Just saying!
    lets roll out the violins..... You may think I am biased for saying this, but nobody is perfect, we all make mistakes - patience is a virtue you know

I WAS working since the refresh, but in the last 10 minutes it's stopped and ow I'm not working.

Hope that all upgrades that we where doing will still be active....If not Kabam needs to give out A LOT of time upgrades!!!!!!!

I do a LOT of development work and it's mind boggling that no testing is done with new deployments. The Command center bug last weekend must have cost Kabam $100,000 worth of Platinum? A similiar bug cost me a Ceruleon core and 4 days 2 weeks ago. They just don't test in any real environment.....unless...wait...WE are the Beta site?

Never had theis problem with any other online game I've played.

Not working on Kabam but working from facebook...........

It's working for a lot of players. It's working for us. It's even working for us when we try to go into the accounts of people who are having the issue. (We tested on Snarf--hope you don't mind, buddy)

That said, we are doing everything we can to try to figure out why it's not working for you fine folks.

Please bear with us.

Name:  179177_3794658419530_382022286_n.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  64.7 KB this is all i see

and what browser do you all use nicholas?

I've tried on multiple browsers, multiple accounts, multiple computers, including computers never having had the game played before.

test it on mine! i dont mind at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Social links