+ Reply to Thread

Thread: koc on facebook

koc on facebook

i don't know about anyone else. but i would like a straight answer from koc. what is going on with facebook? i have heard that kabam is splitting from facebook. i would like to know if this is true. i am getting tired of the constant "issues" that keep happening. Every time there is an issue it's caused by something that was added that don't need to be. why not fix the problems that are there before trying to get more money from players? or would that make to much sense?

Advanced Member
    there are other threads dealing with this issue.. why post this remark here?

Quote Originally Posted by gotcha1 View Post
    i don't know about anyone else. but i would like a straight answer from koc. what is going on with facebook? i have heard that kabam is splitting from facebook. i would like to know if this is true. i am getting tired of the constant "issues" that keep happening. Every time there is an issue it's caused by something that was added that don't need to be. why not fix the problems that are there before trying to get more money from players? or would that make to much sense?
    welcome to Kabam programming. This is the norm for them. They roll out stupid add on's and leave the bugs. They never seem to wake up to the obvious so Get use to it.

http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...104777-How-the check that out... i realy think this guy cause the downage on fb....if i was kabam i would stop it from happenin...450 mill might in a few hours.....unless you won the lotto, this is impossible...a hack is a hack and it should be stopped

Epic User
    I think Jimmy Hoffa and Elvis got together, started their own terrorist organization and set fire to the Kabam headquarters.

Or, Santa Claus went postal and smashed their servers....

if facebook goes away so do i

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skyraider View Post
    if facebook goes away so do i
    oh no another cry baby....

+ Reply to Thread

Liens sociaux