+ Reply to Thread

How do I submit a support ticket?

How do you submit a support ticket? I have looked everywhere but cannot find it.

"Suicide is man's way of telling God, 'You can't fire me - I quit.'"

[COLOR="red"]MOD MODE[/COLOR]

Follow the link provided by Iris, she is a lady of few words....apparently. You will need to register your e-mail with kabam if you have not already done so, then follow the same link again to take you to the form you need to fill out.
    Hmmm...I've attacked you before. Could it have been on domain 62, 106, 140, 174, 205, or 222?

Expert Member
    Top tip. Don't waste your time, all you'll get is an automated response that is nothing to do with your problem. I speak from experience.

not true

Quote Originally Posted by barbarossa69 View Post
    Top tip. Don't waste your time, all you'll get is an automated response that is nothing to do with your problem. I speak from experience.
    Well I have submitted many tickets for various reasons and I have always been answered, maybe not as soon as most would like but they have responded and took care of the problem(s) that I have had.

Quote Originally Posted by FRANKY_FREEZE View Post
    Well I have submitted many tickets for various reasons and I have always been answered, maybe not as soon as most would like but they have responded and took care of the problem(s) that I have had.
    Are you sure you are in the correct forum this is not The Godfather: Five Families and responses tend to be much more automated in KofC.

they mess with you a little bit. the first response you get is automated, if you dont respond to it they will figure you've gone away or gotten distracted and they'll consider the ticket closed. i think once you get the automated response they give you like 20 minutes to respond though. so as customers we must sit and wait on them all day.

however with the tickets i've submitted I usually get a good answer if i keep track of it.
    ^note, as a customer i'm not sure i should be the one having to keep track of it, ya know?

If you are unable to find an Answer that resolves your issue click the contact us button at the bottom of the search results or underneath any Answer Article to open our Support Form.

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/articles/...ntact-Support/

+ Reply to Thread

Social links