1 Visitor Messages

  1. View Conversation
    Hey Shweta.

    How are you? Wanna be friend. ? Are you indian?

    Thanks
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
About Shweta Ghosh

Basic Information


About Shweta Ghosh
Biography:
1% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, food and computer games. The other 99% i’m usually asleep.
Location:
India.
Interests:
Beer. Shoes.
What Kabam games do you play?:
The Godfather: Five Families

Signature


Pour a drink. Then another. Lipstick. Pull the shit together. Done. Good. Now lets go out and find ourself some lov ... er, um ... find some shoes. Yes. Shoes are very important.

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
452
Posts Per Day
0.41
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
1
Most Recent Message
03-29-2016 10:35 PM
General Information
Last Activity
Today 04:01 AM
Join Date
03-10-2014
Referrals
0

2 Friends

  1. City Ghost City Ghost is offline

    Advanced Member

    City Ghost
  2. The Original Whitey The Original Whitey is offline

    Advanced Member

    The Original Whitey
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
   Top