PDA

View Full Version : Throne room planner, new version - items, effects and lines

Goguman
03-03-2013, 07:22 AM
Updated spreadsheet

Here is an updated spreadsheet. There are some colour codes in the list.
1. Orange are cells where I haven't found bonuses/debuffs, but suspect that they might be found there
2. Greens are those where I have found bonuses/debuffs after the list above was posted
3. Blues are where I think I have seen bonuses/debuffs, but forgot to write them down in the list.

Spreadsheet Link (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9MHCOBE1hzUeXhVb0dNeC1kLXM/edit?usp=sharing)

New version - with an addition with which lines bonuses/debuffs have been found.

Notes:
1. The list is compiled with "confirmed" items only.
2. The list can not be said to be complete. I suspect there are "holes" in them, especially the Banner and Trophy ones. In some cases you will see that an item has a bonus found in lines 1,2,3 and 5 (example). I am guessing that some/all of these also have the possibility to have this bonus in line 4 as well.
I have cycled through hundreds of throne rooms though, in addition to the cards ive gained myself.
3. One interesting thing I found though was that some bonuses/buffs just pop up on certain lines. Especially the Candelabrium seems to contain bonuses in certain lines only, but also some of the others seem to have the same possibility.
4. Unique items is not counted!

Finally, this is truly some mindbogglingly boring work - so I hope you excuse me if I have marked some of the "found on lines" parenthesis wrong!

Harrier
04-23-2013, 03:35 AM
How did you create that spread sheet? i am doing a more detailed throne room guide and am looking for something like this to put it into. My research will be continuous but bulk will be complete in a month. any help would be appreciated and kudos to you for being the only person so far i've found to take the time to do anything like this.

Thank you.

Harry_
04-23-2013, 01:14 PM
How did you create that spread sheet? i am doing a more detailed throne room guide and am looking for something like this to put it into. My research will be continuous but bulk will be complete in a month. any help would be appreciated and kudos to you for being the only person so far i've found to take the time to do anything like this.

Thank you.

I have noticed an increasing number of people putting together Throne Room guides...perhaps Koc.Wiki needs a full comb over lol :)

praxxus88
04-23-2013, 01:47 PM
Thanks for taking time to compile this, all too well aware of the boredom level involved so the work is very much appreciated!

Harrier
04-24-2013, 01:24 AM
I have noticed an increasing number of people putting together Throne Room guides...perhaps Koc.Wiki needs a full comb over lol :)

I have spent hours combing the web for decent information as to what can be found on the throne room cards including the koc wiki. I will have another look but so far this is the only item i have found that gives you a hint at what's available.
It would be great if kabam could release a catalogue of what's avaialable so folks can see what the max of something is but in the meantime it's great that some players can spend hours of boring time to come up with these things to help their fellow gamers out :)

Quickly running to the wiki i hope i'm not dissapointed ;)

Harrier
04-24-2013, 01:31 AM
I have spent hours combing the web for decent information as to what can be found on the throne room cards including the koc wiki. I will have another look but so far this is the only item i have found that gives you a hint at what's available.
It would be great if kabam could release a catalogue of what's avaialable so folks can see what the max of something is but in the meantime it's great that some players can spend hours of boring time to come up with these things to help their fellow gamers out :)

Back from wiki and dissapointed. No catalogue. What i think we need is to know what's possible. for instance i have a candalabrum with ore on line one. is it even possible to find a candalabrum with ore on any other line? also things like if you see an attribute indivdually on 5 lines does that mean that attribute can be found as a 5 line card?

anyway back to my research :)

dego33
04-24-2013, 12:02 PM
I have Horsed Accuracy Bonus BUFF in 3rd slot. A 3,4,5 card. Just so you know for your sheet. I will post a screenshot as well.

Goguman
04-27-2013, 03:47 AM
Hi people,

First of all, the google doc is updated with some more items that has been found. The cells are colorcoded where changes has been made.

@Harrier: As for how the spreadsheet was created, it was just by checking all items I've gained myself and going through the maps checking other players throne rooms. Then just tried to find a decent way to present it in a excel sheet and uploaded it to google docs/drive and shared it :)
Feel free to copy/paste or use the data from the guide above as well if you need in a more detailed guide. How to fit it into a more detailed guide I am not sure, since the matrix itself is kinda full of data. I tried to break it down into a one-pager in width, but didn't find a sensible way to present it myself :)

And thanks for kind comments, have also updated the spreadsheet after searching some of items that has been mentioned both here and in some PMs.

Harrier
04-27-2013, 07:08 AM
Hi people,

First of all, the google doc is updated with some more items that has been found. The cells are colorcoded where changes has been made.

@Harrier: As for how the spreadsheet was created, it was just by checking all items I've gained myself and going through the maps checking other players throne rooms. Then just tried to find a decent way to present it in a excel sheet and uploaded it to google docs/drive and shared it :)
Feel free to copy/paste or use the data from the guide above as well if you need in a more detailed guide. How to fit it into a more detailed guide I am not sure, since the matrix itself is kinda full of data. I tried to break it down into a one-pager in width, but didn't find a sensible way to present it myself :)

And thanks for kind comments, have also updated the spreadsheet after searching some of items that has been mentioned both here and in some PMs.

Thank you it's a helpful item. As i've said i'm working on my own and am struggling to come up with a way to present it but for now i'm just gathering data.
Once i think i have sufficient to publish i may post it here.

Again thank you for the information. I just wish kabam could give us a list of what's available so we don't have to go through the boredom :)

johnathon
04-27-2013, 07:03 PM
seen a window the other day
with Storehouse Protection (3,4,5) (Increases the protection capacity of store houses)

Goguman
04-28-2013, 04:12 AM
seen a window the other day
with Storehouse Protection (3,4,5) (Increases the protection capacity of store houses)

Hi,
Yes, seen that as well :) In the google spreadsheet in post 3 the window is updated with Storehouse protection on all lines except nr 1.

Magnitude370
05-05-2013, 07:49 AM
Nice work mate and a great idea, gives us a good peek on what is available to try and find.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but you can still get the Trophy slot 5 range buff, although it's STILL only 1%, had quite a few so far, some very recent ones.

NO1BULLY
05-05-2013, 11:56 AM
not anymore you cant those that found them in 5th line was lucky enough to keep them and they r no longer able to find only a few stayed a 1% know a player from our domain who has a 3 line range trophy at 9 and last slot has 72.5% range so some wasnt messed up lol think its rarther unfair that those cards have been stopped from dropping after some was lucky enough to get them...

NewSasq
05-12-2013, 04:48 AM
the link is no longer working :(

gamerborn
05-14-2013, 05:11 PM
Hi,
Yes, seen that as well :) In the google spreadsheet in post 3 the window is updated with Storehouse protection on all lines except nr 1.

Fabulous work Goguman...hats of to ya for taking the time to put this together

Goguman
06-08-2013, 01:56 PM
...working on the new TR buffs...

Edit: Btw, for those of you that are uncertain what I am talking about - in some domains there are popping up cards with new buffs. These are mostly buffs that increases the Guardian attributes in different ways, but also buffs for some other stuff. However, these new buffs are not available in all domains yet it seems...

RightHandofGod
06-11-2013, 12:15 AM

Edit: Btw, for those of you that are uncertain what I am talking about - in some domains there are popping up cards with new buffs. These are mostly buffs that increases the Guardian attributes in different ways, but also buffs for some other stuff. However, these new buffs are not available in all domains yet it seems...

Increased population
Reduced Research Cost
Ore Guardian Resource Buff
Ore Guardian Troop Attack Buff
Wood Guardian Resource Buff
Wood Guardian Troop Hp Buff
Stone Guardian Resource Buff
Stone Guardian Train Speed Buff
Food Guardian Resource Buff
Food Guardian March Speed Buff
Increase City Value

Magnitude370
06-11-2013, 02:33 AM
Anybody any idea about these please? as I have cards with them:

Fey bonus?
Increased city value?

Amathist
06-11-2013, 02:58 AM
i got an advisor of appraisal it adds city value

MacFa
06-11-2013, 04:24 AM
just would like to add the list with the caps inclusive for the new stats..

watch here:
http://i.imgur.com/NY0qNlm.png

NewSasq
06-11-2013, 04:26 AM

do u need a hand doing this??

Goguman
06-11-2013, 09:00 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks for all feedback! Think most of them are added at the moment.

@MacFa: Caps for new stats are added.

PS: Sorry for coming with new link here, but am working to sort some google docs/drive update problems - it just won't update correctly it seems in the link in post 3 - but working on it

[url]https://docs.google.com/file/REMOVED-find updated file on page 1, post 3!

EDIT: It seems the original post 3 on page 1 finally updated itself as well...so these 2 documents should be the same!

Goguman
06-11-2013, 09:11 AM
Most new buffs are probably self explanatory, but these 2 might bring some questions. As I understand other posts in the forum they do the following:

Fey Bonus: This is a card that will make you able to equip this card to get the "Fey bonus set" bonus which you get if you equip 4 cards that is of the Fey faction at the same time, Don't remember exactly now, but this it is the reduction of Apothecary revival times.

Increased City Value: If I understand it correctly these cards will increase the "value" of the buildings in your city. This will be mostly be helpful when you are ascending, as building "Value" is what is counted when you are fighting that ascension bar to reach a new level :)

MacFa
06-11-2013, 09:31 AM
Fey Bonus: This is a card that will make you able to equip this card to get the "Fey bonus set" bonus which you get if you equip 4 cards that is of the Fey faction at the same time, Don't remember exactly now, but this it is the reduction of Apothecary revival times.

you mean this is additional to the tr faction bonus?
like:
Briton: Having 4 or more Briton items equipped will reduce the Repair time of broken Throne Room items by 15%.

Druid: Having 4 or more Druid items equipped will reduce the revive time of all Troops in the Apothecary by 15%.

Fey: Having 4 or more Fey items equipped will increase each City’s Aetherstone cap to 1,150,000. Note- if unequipped, a user will be unable to gain additional Aetherstones until the amount of Aetherstones in that City is below 1,000,000.

would fit since the cap is 15% will it be added to the 15% you already get or can you just mix up your cards and make sure you have the faction bonus you like equipped?
and can you have more than 1 faction bonus active then,..means the one from the set and the one from the card?
anyone tested that?
:)

Goguman
06-11-2013, 09:56 AM
Yes, those where the bonuses I meant MacFa - but whether it will just replace the need to equip 4 cards of the same faction at the same time, and/or if it will add up if you use both 4 cards and a fey-bonus card...and/or be able to mix the set bonuses alltogether...i do not know :) As for the last one, getting a bonus from all sets - i guess we will not find out before the last 2 bonus-buffs (Briton and Druid) is released :)

Xensuix
06-11-2013, 12:45 PM
Excuse me,

One question. Are the specific stats max and min the same than the generic ones?

I mean, are the max horsed attack, ranged attack, ranged range, etc (most of them in banners) the same?

For example, min of horsed defense debuff is -25? isn´t it? Or is it different?

Thanks

Elro
06-12-2013, 10:15 PM
Any luck in seeing revive cost or revive speed cards? I've not heard of anyone getting them.

Goguman
06-13-2013, 10:53 AM
First of all, thanks to Lucylastic who moved the spreadsheet link from post 3 to the top of post 1, makes access easier!

@Xensuix: The way I have understood it, the caps are on the main attribute itself, if that's the correct way to describe it. An example is better I think, I might explain myself badly since english is not my mother/first language :)
- If you got 200 LIFE, you've reached the caps since 200 is max on Life.
- If you have 100 LIFE and 100 HORSED LIFE, you have reached the max caps for the life of your horses. However you have still room to increase the specific LIFE attribute for RANGED/SIEGE/INFANTRY.
- If you do not equip any card with the general LIFE, but have 250 INFANTRY LIFE, you reached the max cap and got 50 "to spare", but only for your infantry troops. But of course, the INFANTRY LIFE will only do you good for the infantry, so maybe not such a good option :)
- If you got 150 LIFE and 150 RANGED LIFE, your archers will have reached their max cap - and you also got 100+ "to spare" which your opponent have to debuff to get you below the max caps.

The general buffs/debuffs will work on all troops, while specific buffs/debuffs will only work on the troop type that are given. So basically the caps are valid on both general and specific attributes - its the total sum (of the general and specific atts) towards the caps that counts and the caps are in a sense a floating object where buffs/debuffs works against eachother. Hope I didn't screw that explanation up :)

@Elro: I haven't at least, read in some post earlier also that it didn't seem that these bonuses would be released in the near future. Don't take my word for that though :)

Xensuix
06-14-2013, 01:03 AM
@Xensuix: The way I have understood it, the caps are on the main attribute itself, if that's the correct way to describe it. An example is better I think, I might explain myself badly since english is not my mother/first language :)
- If you got 200 LIFE, you've reached the caps since 200 is max on Life.
- If you have 100 LIFE and 100 HORSED LIFE, you have reached the max caps for the life of your horses. However you have still room to increase the specific LIFE attribute for RANGED/SIEGE/INFANTRY.
- If you do not equip any card with the general LIFE, but have 250 INFANTRY LIFE, you reached the max cap and got 50 "to spare", but only for your infantry troops. But of course, the INFANTRY LIFE will only do you good for the infantry, so maybe not such a good option :)
- If you got 150 LIFE and 150 RANGED LIFE, your archers will have reached their max cap - and you also got 100+ "to spare" which your opponent have to debuff to get you below the max caps.

The general buffs/debuffs will work on all troops, while specific buffs/debuffs will only work on the troop type that are given. So basically the caps are valid on both general and specific attributes - its the total sum (of the general and specific atts) towards the caps that counts and the caps are in a sense a floating object where buffs/debuffs works against eachother. Hope I didn't screw that explanation up :)
)

It makes a lot of sense, thank you very much Goguman!

PD: do not worry about your English; English is not my mother language either. But I have understood you very well. I am practicing a lot in these forums, haha.

Vinny97
06-15-2013, 12:45 AM
Excuse me but the new throne room attributes... Where are?!?
And becouse in domain my domain (348) apotecary revive cost and speed have disappared?!?

richy555
06-22-2013, 07:16 AM
how many lines does the new gardian attack stats come on in the new window ?.

thanks

Grail Knight Lucy
06-22-2013, 07:20 AM
Check out the spreadsheet the op set up Richy all attributes are being added there as found

Spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9MHCOBE1hzUMTJUNmJYSGJzLVk/edit)

how many lines does the new gardian attack stats come on in the new window ?.

thanks

emdee1964
07-01-2013, 07:17 PM
Good thread this one, and great work on the spreadsheet, well done and thankyou.

I did quickly see two items on the list of caps from Macfa that I haven't come across yet .... the apothecary speed was one, but the repair time one is of way more interest to me (I assume that this is for repair time of broken tr items.)

Has anyone seen this on any card yet?

Again, thanks for the work you've put in :)

bigwilliam46
07-06-2013, 03:45 AM
i enjoy the information my only question is this-- what do the greyed out blocks mean?

Goguman
07-06-2013, 10:36 AM
@emdee1964: No, not seen these on any specific cards yet, unless they actually are the backend name for some of the cards already released.
@bigwilliam46: Sorry about that, they are actually just new confirmed items after the green coded ones - which again was new items after the first list which was made in that first 2 posts in this thread :) I did not update the spreadsheet with the colorcode - it was mostly for my own benifit, so I could keep which items that was "new" - will try to remember to change those to green the next time I upgrade the list :)

Attilla_on_365
07-07-2013, 08:24 AM
Does anyone know about how these new guardian buff TR cards work?
Do they work even for cities with a different guardian equipped?
IOW .. if I have stone guardian on in a given city, would a march speed guardian boost card do anything to speed up marches from that city?
Any insights here would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Attila_on_365

Goguman
07-08-2013, 02:33 PM
Does anyone know about how these new guardian buff TR cards work?
Do they work even for cities with a different guardian equipped?
IOW .. if I have stone guardian on in a given city, would a march speed guardian boost card do anything to speed up marches from that city?
Any insights here would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Attila_on_365

I assume that the bonus will only apply if you have that specific guardian summoned and only in those cities where those guardians are active. This is if you have some, but not all of the guardians. And according to some testing on other posts the bonus applies on top of the guardians bonus ie. if you have a guardian bonus of 20% and a card with bonus 5%, your total bonus will be...tadaa...25%.

The question might however be: what happens when you have all guardians in a city and get the guardian set bonus where all guardians gives a certain boost to the different bonus types. Haven't found any specifics on that yet.

BLBLBLBLBLBL
07-09-2013, 06:47 AM
Check out the spreadsheet the op set up Richy all attributes are being added there as found

Spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9MHCOBE1hzUMTJUNmJYSGJzLVk/edit)

So, there is some table with range/range/range in 3/4 and 5 th slots ???

RandytheKind
07-15-2013, 04:38 PM

I did this a while back: http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~gumby/koc/cardstats.html

Meera
07-25-2013, 10:30 PM
Thank you so very much. Still trying to learn Throne rooms. I have the basics figured out, it's the finer details that elude me. I thank you for all of your hard work (pretty sure it took a long time).

DGordon
07-31-2013, 08:48 PM
Thanks to the OP for the time and effort on the spreadsheet. Any chance we have information on the hero and what can be found where?

gamerborn
08-01-2013, 10:17 AM
Hello,
Thanks again for creating and maintaining this. Wonder if you knew how Revive Speed and Revive Cost Factored in? Thank You

Goguman
08-02-2013, 07:12 AM
@gamerborn: If I have understood it correctly, then revive speed and cost might not really be active in the game yet, sort of future releases.
@DGordon: Working on it "as we speak"...

Sry for late replies, but am still kind of in vacation mode ;)

DGordon
08-02-2013, 08:01 AM
@gamerborn: If I have understood it correctly, then revive speed and cost might not really be active in the game yet, sort of future releases.
@DGordon: Working on it "as we speak"...

Sry for late replies, but am still kind of in vacation mode ;)

Enjoy your vaca! Thanks again, looking forward to the info, too bad it's got to be left to the players instead of Kabam just letting us know what we are looking for.

Attilla_on_365
08-04-2013, 08:29 AM
Anyone know what this is? It seems to be missing from the spreadsheet .. I know it is at least 150%, because I have had over 5 mil astone in a single city before ... I am assuming it is 200% for now. Has anyone ever see it higher than that?

Attila_on_365

zendelxex
08-04-2013, 09:21 PM
Anyone know what this is? It seems to be missing from the spreadsheet .. I know it is at least 150%, because I have had over 5 mil astone in a single city before ... I am assuming it is 200% for now. Has anyone ever see it higher than that?

Attila_on_365

cap is 200%. Even with the TR faction bonus, you can only hold max 6mil aether. Tested this with >200% aether cap + TR faction bonus. The resource bar may show that you can hold more than 6mil but it is a graphic error. You can't hold beyond 6mil.

Goguman
08-06-2013, 08:29 AM
Okies, dropped a new version - but its just a "preliminary" version so to speak :)
- Added heros, but its mostly so people can see what its all about, its work in progress. There seems to be a certain logic in how the bonus are distributed so far, but take that with a pinch of salt ;)
- Added a first bunch of unique items in the bottom of the list, with stats from lvl 1. Some of it is leeched from different parts in the forum, amongst them the thread "List of Unique Cards only" started my New_Temple, but also other places. Kudos for everyone bothering to contribute with info in these forums!

I also removed the color codes from the previous versions as the changes started to become so many as they became more confusing than helpful!

DGordon
08-06-2013, 04:34 PM
Okies, dropped a new version - but its just a "preliminary" version so to speak :)
- Added heros, but its mostly so people can see what its all about, its work in progress. There seems to be a certain logic in how the bonus are distributed so far, but take that with a pinch of salt ;)
- Added a first bunch of unique items in the bottom of the list, with stats from lvl 1. Some of it is leeched from different parts in the forum, amongst them the thread "List of Unique Cards only" started my New_Temple, but also other places. Kudos for everyone bothering to contribute with info in these forums!

I also removed the color codes from the previous versions as the changes started to become so many as they became more confusing than helpful!
I noticed that you only had siege range debuff in line 3, it's also available in line 1 as shown below:
Epic Hero of Haste +8
Faction: briton
Quality: Epic Type: hero
Level: 8 Might: 1096000
-19% Siege Range Debuff
77% Attack
18.50% Attack March Speed
118% Bonus to PvP on Offense
118% Combat Speed
Thanks again for this it's very helpful!

Goguman
08-06-2013, 10:19 PM
@DGordon Super, will add in next revision, will also skim through the new thread in forums with gallery of heros :)

Elro
08-07-2013, 07:24 AM
Thanks for everything you do on this Goguman. I use it all the time. Any chance you could put the item headings at the top of each page?

Also, I noticed that Astone cap on tables wasn't marked for tier 5:

Wondrous Table of Arcana +8 [34622813]
Faction: fey
Quality: Wondrous
Type: table
Level: 8
Might: 1099600
246% Wood Production
38% Storehouse Protection
77% Bonus to PvP on Defense
18.50% Chance to Find Items in Dark Forests
118% Aetherstone Cap

Goguman
08-07-2013, 01:10 PM
@Elro: Thanks for the appreciation, I use it often myself :)

And thanks for the a-cap example! Been looking for it, was pretty sure it existed but couldnt find it myself!
Will see if I can get the headings on top, its google docs though so it might be that it doesnt have full excel functionality - at least unless you download it. Will check!

Goguman
08-09-2013, 02:53 PM
Hi peeps,

Think maybe I might have deleted the google docs while trying to clean up the revisions that are getting stacked up. Anyways, the latest revision is below which I now have most of the slots where bonuses has been found on Heros. There are still a few "holes" where I suspect there still are missing confirmed finds, but not many.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9MHCOBE1hzUeXhVb0dNeC1kLXM/edit?usp=sharing

PS: The suspected slots thats not in the spreadsheet, are:
Bonus To Wall in line 4?
Resource Production on line 2?
Life on line 3?

Then there are a few singletons and doubletons that can have a second or third companion, but there is also a chance that there only are 1 or 2 lines with the bonuses in question.

Best regards!

Goguman
08-10-2013, 02:32 AM
Ah, Lucylastic fixed my errors and reloaded the spreadsheet in post 1, thanks Lucy :)

F89
08-10-2013, 11:18 PM
PS: The suspected slots thats not in the spreadsheet, are:
Bonus To Wall in line 4?
Resource Production on line 2?
Life on line 3?

Then there are a few singletons and doubletons that can have a second or third companion, but there is also a chance that there only are 1 or 2 lines with the bonuses in question.

Best regards!

Resource Production on line 2:

http://i.imgur.com/BBb3IfF.png

Goguman
08-11-2013, 07:19 AM
Coming in next version, thanks :)

Resource Production on line 2:

http://i.imgur.com/BBb3IfF.png

Eloise
08-23-2013, 08:07 PM
Wow nice the spreadsheet thanks!!!

Si je peux me permettre dans les items unique je n'ai pas vue la mention de la Banniere '' Champion's Shroud '' ???

Noob_5DGGS9G
08-27-2013, 02:01 AM
just would like to add the list with the caps inclusive for the new stats..

watch here:
http://i.imgur.com/NY0qNlm.png

speed = combat speed ??

or is there no cap on combat speed ?

MacFa
08-27-2013, 08:35 AM
speed = combat speed ??

or is there no cap on combat speed ?

speed = combat speed, means how much they move forward in a battle each round

the other is march speed which means how fast they run over the map to reach the target

zaw
08-27-2013, 08:35 AM
yes speed= combat speed

Attilla_on_365
08-31-2013, 09:00 AM
Anyone know the caps for "Bonus to Wall", and the related Bonuses to the Wall and Field defenses? I can't seem to find them anywhere, and I don't know how to look for them in the game code. Thanks.

Attila_on_365

MacFa
08-31-2013, 09:27 AM
Anyone know the caps for "Bonus to Wall", and the related Bonuses to the Wall and Field defenses? I can't seem to find them anywhere, and I don't know how to look for them in the game code. Thanks.

Attila_on_365

http://picture.ms/images/2013/08/31/Unbenannt.jpg

the caps are working within the normal caps for attack, range, life, acc, defense...

Attilla_on_365
08-31-2013, 10:09 AM
http://picture.ms/images/2013/08/31/Unbenannt.jpg

the caps are working within the normal caps for attack, range, life, acc, defense...

Ok, thanks. So I understand how that works for the defenses, but I still don't get the wall bonus .. so let me rephrase .. how do the life and defense stats of the wall affect combat?

Attila_on_365

Blind_Archer
08-31-2013, 12:27 PM
Ok, thanks. So I understand how that works for the defenses, but I still don't get the wall bonus .. so let me rephrase .. how do the life and defense stats of the wall affect combat?

Attila_on_365

If the enemy doesn't send enough troops to kill the life of your wall, they can't steal your gold.

Everything else can still be taken though..

Attilla_on_365
09-03-2013, 06:18 AM
If the enemy doesn't send enough troops to kill the life of your wall, they can't steal your gold.

Everything else can still be taken though..

Wow .. that would have been really handy three years ago or so when gold was a limiting resource for research. I guess I can continue to delete those cards then ... rumors about super-effective walls killing 50k Cats notwithstanding ;). Thanks.

Attila_on_365

Elro
09-26-2013, 11:47 AM
I love this spreadsheet, but I see it was last modified August 9th. Is anyone still keeping it up?

Goguman
09-27-2013, 04:13 AM
@Elro: Yes, someone is still doing it, but I have been holding it a bit off since there has been so many new things happening lately, new TR items, new caps etc. But will try and release a new version this weekend!

I love this spreadsheet, but I see it was last modified August 9th. Is anyone still keeping it up?

Thats Whack
09-27-2013, 10:42 AM
I would like to add I have an storehouse advisor lines 2,3,4,5

Elro
09-27-2013, 03:13 PM
@Elro: Yes, someone is still doing it, but I have been holding it a bit off since there has been so many new things happening lately, new TR items, new caps etc. But will try and release a new version this weekend!

Goguman, you da man.

DeaDea
09-28-2013, 02:22 AM
In the bot under Throne it indicates that storehouse protection is now 1250%, I am curious what your opinion is on this. Thank you for this guide, I find it extremely helpful and I use it all the time, :)

Goguman
09-28-2013, 09:39 AM
Ok, spreadsheet is slightly updated. Some of the TR items now have some additional checked buffs/debuffs. The new caps are also updated and the 3 unique heroes are added in the bottom of the list.

@DeaDea: The short answer, If you ask me, is that I think the 1250% Storehouse Protection is somewhat rubbish :)

Hilbert
10-09-2013, 09:11 AM
yes storehouse protection is rubbish like bonus to traps, idiot items from idiot game

scarolina2
10-19-2013, 04:25 PM
yes storehouse protection is rubbish like bonus to traps, idiot items from idiot game

not sure where you got your info....storehouse protection works just fine...protects roughly 1.3bil of each res when at cap. of course gold and astones are unprotected as they always have been.

scarolina2
10-19-2013, 04:26 PM
Ok, spreadsheet is slightly updated. Some of the TR items now have some additional checked buffs/debuffs. The new caps are also updated and the 3 unique heroes are added in the bottom of the list.

@DeaDea: The short answer, If you ask me, is that I think the 1250% Storehouse Protection is somewhat rubbish :)

nope it works

Goguman
10-20-2013, 03:04 AM
nope it works

Lol Scaro :) My answer to DeaDea wasn't really about whether it worked or not - it was more an answer about what I think about the Storehouse Protection bonus itself and how high it has become. Especially when you consider the Storehouse Protection in combination with new raid times and not to mention the ascension protection feature. I said "somewhat rubbish" and with that I meant I think its to high, but its the ascension protection that really drives me crazy. I really don't see how and why that feature has anything to with the game at all. I understand that Kabam maybe wanted that feature in the beginning to "sell in" their ascension part of the game - but now its just used as a gamekiller - no tactics involved at all except making sure that you are at your compu when the protection runs out so you can move your resources to a newly ascended city. Its an endless loop of transporting and building - and I am pretty sure most people don't chip in any extra dollars to Kabam by doing this, so its a wasted feature for everyone. I'd rather see that we keep the Storehouse Protection at 1250% and raid times as now, and get rid of ascension protection. With 1250% Storehouse Protection and new raids, you can live through quite heavy attacks and still be able to survive and avoid desertions if you are outmatched. At least I have and with a decent amount of troops.

Goguman
11-01-2013, 03:23 PM
Few more unique items added...

bigwilliam46
11-02-2013, 04:10 AM
ok, dumb question maybe. is there an optimum combination of these items that works best for a "hybrid" setting versus picking one specifically for range one for attack and so on? such as is it best to use a combination of all the magnitudes or all of the rage..... and so on or is it just better to kinda pick them in a "whilly nilly" type of arrangement. in my newest domain i am being told that the majority of the uniques are now pointless to keep is why i am asking. thanks for your time

BLBLBLBLBLBL
11-02-2013, 06:04 AM
Triple range Table doesn't exist !

Goguman
11-07-2013, 10:15 PM
@BLBLBLBLBLBL: The spreadsheet doesn't actually show what is possible to get, just on what lines it has been seen. So if says 3 lines with range on a table it could be that it is only possible to get range on lets say 2 of them in combination with the debuff. But I will look into it and check if the original screenshot was a "faulty" one or if I might have typed it in wrongly! :)

rexxh
11-13-2013, 09:16 AM
This is a great help. Thanks for putting this together.

Bard29
11-13-2013, 12:05 PM

That's weird, because I have two of them on 370. This one:

Wondrous Table of Resistance +12 [6988206]
Level: 12 Might: 49214000
498% Food Production
-254% Defense Debuff
40% Range
-80% Range Debuff
-122% Range Debuff

And this one:

Wondrous Table of Resistance +13 [161940939]
Level: 13 Might: 75006000
-187% Defense Debuff
-293% Defense Debuff
-46.50% Range Debuff
-93% Range Debuff
-141.50% Range Debuff

BLBLBLBLBLBL
11-14-2013, 11:25 AM

498% Food Production
-254% Defense Debuff
40% Range
-80% Range Debuff
-122% Range Debuff

And this one:

-187% Defense Debuff
-293% Defense Debuff
-46.50% Range Debuff
-93% Range Debuff
-141.50% Range Debuff

thoses are not triple range table ! this is a range / double range debuff and a triple range debuff !

Kermitof368
11-14-2013, 05:23 PM
Range buff is only available in lines 3 and 4 on the table.

demonsrealm
11-14-2013, 06:08 PM
i have one with it on 4,5 line

BLBLBLBLBLBL
11-15-2013, 09:23 AM

show it ! screenshot please

SMACK DOWN
11-16-2013, 02:05 AM

yeah it seems like they removed buff from line 5 Well I haven't seen a new one for some time at least..

Goguman
11-18-2013, 11:03 AM
@all: I will be removing the Range buff from row 5 on the table in next version. I have checked around in several domains now, and it doesn't seem to come in row 5 - at least any more. I have be presented 2 such tables though, but both was apparently examples of these "make-your-own-card" rewards from competitions.

Lord G
11-19-2013, 01:34 AM
Wondrous Table of Resistance +12 [259782394]
Type: table Level: 12
Might: 49214000
-80% Combat Speed Debuff
-254% Defense Debuff
-40% Range Debuff
-80% Range Debuff
-122% Range Debuff

found this maybe a 4 weeks ago goguman

Lord G
11-19-2013, 01:35 AM
you making a spreadsheet for champions ??got some info if you are

PillagingPixie
11-20-2013, 09:01 PM
What exactly does "chance to find item" help you find? Crests, TR Cards, inventory items, all of those?

Kermitof368
11-20-2013, 09:04 PM
Chance to find items helps you find things like ports of refuge, 100k resources, mists, lesser lucky tokens and other items when attacking. I find stuff often in DFs.
What exactly does "chance to find item" help you find? Crests, TR Cards, inventory items, all of those?

demonsrealm
11-20-2013, 09:19 PM
show it ! screenshot please

Wondrous Table of Resistance +11

Ore Production +426%
Bonus to PvP on Offense +68%
Bonus to PvP on Offense +137%
Range Debuff -68%
Range Debuff -104%

rexxh
11-20-2013, 11:28 PM
Wondrous Table of Resistance +11

Ore Production +426%
Bonus to PvP on Offense +68%
Bonus to PvP on Offense +137%
Range Debuff -68%
Range Debuff -104%

That is debuff. Table are not dropping with buff on line 5. I've never seen one that wasn't a Unique at least.

Goguman
11-21-2013, 10:29 AM
@Lord G: Working on the Champions...
@All: Yes, its the Range BUFF that was questioned, not the Range DEBUFF. Ive done even more inquires, and noone can show a screenshot which is not a "made" card from contests or uniques as rexxh mentioned.

MaximusDesimus
11-22-2013, 03:14 PM
I have 3 triple range tables in my inventory on 390

498% Food Production
-254% Defense Debuff
40% Range
-80% Range Debuff
-122% Range Debuff

And this one:

-187% Defense Debuff
-293% Defense Debuff
-46.50% Range Debuff
-93% Range Debuff
-141.50% Range Debuff

Goguman
11-23-2013, 04:17 AM
Hi peoples,

Spreadsheet is updated with a section for Champion stats, hope it can be helpful...

Kermitof368
11-23-2013, 02:00 PM
Very many thanks to you and your help with players.
Hi peoples,

Spreadsheet is updated with a section for Champion stats, hope it can be helpful...

Goguman
11-24-2013, 11:05 AM
Thanks Kermit, but its just as much a help for myself as to the others :)

Very many thanks to you and your help with players.

PillagingPixie
11-24-2013, 02:20 PM
Chance to find items helps you find things like ports of refuge, 100k resources, mists, lesser lucky tokens and other items when attacking. I find stuff often in DFs.

But it doesn't apply towards getting TR cards or Champion cards, right? That's mainly what I was curious about. I guess I could have asked that more clearly. Sorry. :)

Ug_Lee
11-26-2013, 07:31 AM
Thought I'd add a bit in relation to the new statue cards.

Combat-Wise I've found:

Range Buff+Debuff on line 5
Attack Debuff on lines 1,2 + 4
Ranged Range on lines 3 and 4

March speed and size seem to be a prevalent on these cards occurring in seemingly all slots and in all variations. (Scout march, reinforce etc)

Will add more as and when i find if you plan on updating for these cards (herculean task?).

Goguman
11-26-2013, 08:13 AM
Thanks!

And statues are already a work in progress, but gotta get some time in with other stuff as well - the recent champ stuff also came recently :)

Thought I'd add a bit in relation to the new statue cards.

Combat-Wise I've found:

Range Buff+Debuff on line 5
Attack Debuff on lines 1,2 + 4
Ranged Range on lines 3 and 4

March speed and size seem to be a prevalent on these cards occurring in seemingly all slots and in all variations. (Scout march, reinforce etc)

Will add more as and when i find if you plan on updating for these cards (herculean task?).

Goguman
11-29-2013, 03:13 PM
First version now with Statues. One note:
- Even though the list seems to have holes if you consider some of the logic some of the other throne room items seem to have as in how the stats are places, statues seems to be a bit more off. I've browsed quite a lot of statues now, and even though I suspect there are some holes, most of the stats seems to reoccur all the time now.

xDaishan
11-29-2013, 11:54 PM
You are a god. Thank you for all your work put into this.

Goguman
11-30-2013, 10:06 AM
@xDaishan: lol, thanks for the appreciation :)

The spreadsheet is updated again btw with a few more stats on the statues...

jFisher
12-01-2013, 03:48 AM
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9MHCOBE1hzUMTJUNmJYSGJzLVk/view?pli=1&sle=true

Goguman
12-01-2013, 06:47 AM
@jFisher: Hi, if that url is pointing to the same spreadsheet as given in the 1. post in this thread - it should give you the spreadsheet WITH statues added.
There is however a possibility that if you have opened the spreadsheet before - that you need to clear the cookies in your browser before you get the new version. This happens for me at least every now and then when I upgrade to a new version. I upgrade it, and can't see the new version - then clear cookies etc and its all good.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9MHCOBE1hzUMTJUNmJYSGJzLVk/view?pli=1&sle=true

Goguman
01-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Ok, a new version released - not many new addons, but a few - one unique for the Throne Room and a few for Chumps...
PS: Also did a little changes in format since Google docs tend to ruin excel formats - at least when I do it :)

NegraMuerte
01-07-2014, 11:06 AM
Hi Goguman, thanks for all your hard work. I especially liked that you edited it to change where you can see what item you are looking at as you scroll

Goguman
01-09-2014, 11:16 AM
Thanks NM, good to know that others find it useful, makes the updating "easier" :)

Goguman
01-13-2014, 02:36 PM
Hi,

There seems to be some trouble viewing the spreadsheet last day or so. I don't know what is causing it, since I haven't done anything with it since 1. or 2. of january. I will look into i tomorrow though.

Goguman
01-17-2014, 05:27 AM
Ok, sorry it took more that a day to check the above mentioned problem out - but I feel pretty confident now that it has to do with browsers etc as mentioned in earlier posts. I managed to provoke a similar error on on my stationary while my laptop still managed to get to it. On the stationary I had to clear cookies/history etc - and reboot it before I was able to access the document again. It seems to be related to Google docs/disk and maybe if you use other google-related stuff where you log in (like gmail etc).

Annnnnyways...!:)

bfs
01-18-2014, 09:46 AM
hello

Range of items in a very long time Trophy Unfortunately, the items I'm looking for does not occur. Did you remove this item from the system. If you give us your answer. The items of this type to cause falls or does not fall.

Thanks...

Goguman
01-19-2014, 12:17 PM
Hi bfs, not quite sure what you are looking for, is it the 3 line range Trophy? If so, this might be an item that we just as easily could remove from the list. I think it dropped for awhile in some domains, but if I remember correctly there was some bugs in it and it was withdrawn. Not sure if it ever got released again. However, some of these 3 liners are ridiculously difficult to find. I play in 4 different domains and to this date I still havent found a 3 line range windows - and i have been playing since long before the throne room was released in the game :)

Blind_Archer
01-26-2014, 05:32 PM
Hi bfs, not quite sure what you are looking for, is it the 3 line range Trophy? If so, this might be an item that we just as easily could remove from the list. I think it dropped for awhile in some domains, but if I remember correctly there was some bugs in it and it was withdrawn. Not sure if it ever got released again. However, some of these 3 liners are ridiculously difficult to find. I play in 4 different domains and to this date I still havent found a 3 line range windows - and i have been playing since long before the throne room was released in the game :)

You can still find triple range trophies. Line 5 gives the same amount as long 3 though.
(They lowered the 5th line amount.. So there are a few people who were lucky enough to find them with the full 5% in line 5 back when they first started dropping..)

Goguman
01-28-2014, 01:10 PM
Thanks B_A for adding that note, wasn't sure whether that trophy still existed or not :)

Goguman
02-02-2014, 05:24 AM
Slight update yesterday with a few more uniques and some small format changes again.

AlexTheKid72
02-02-2014, 11:55 AM
Great work Goguman :D

Goguman
02-04-2014, 11:05 AM
Lol tnx Alex :)

Goguman
02-19-2014, 01:43 PM
Small update - mostly for my own benefit :) But added all troop types with their base stats in the bottom of the spreadsheed - since I got tired of having to check these in other threads :)

King Elliot
03-06-2014, 05:44 PM
Hi peoples,

Can you please share the link to the spread sheet again?

Goguman
03-09-2014, 01:56 PM
@King Elliot: As far as I can see the "Spredsheet" link in the first post in this thread should still work?

PS: Little update coming out in a a few, but getting it ready for possible 6 liners - at least the new Percival has come with his 6 lines :)

Wellan37
03-12-2014, 03:50 PM
now kabam a new type of item for the tr the pet exemple a lion and bear

ManHammer
03-13-2014, 06:28 PM
Hello,Do you have or will you have a list of pet stats/item lines, ty

Goguman
03-13-2014, 10:57 PM
@Wellan37 and ManHammer: Thanks and yes, Pets are currently work in progress, guess first version comes thin weekend I hope...

ManHammer
03-14-2014, 02:52 AM
@Wellan37 and ManHammer: Thanks and yes, Pets are currently work in progress, guess first version comes thin weekend I hope...

Thank You, Its appreciated ;)

Mustafa Aygun
03-14-2014, 04:56 AM
LINE SPECS +0 +1
Pet-1 Accuracy 0,01% 0,02%
Pet-5 Accuracy 0,10% 0,12%
Pet-2 Accuracy Debuff -0,01% -0,02%
Pet-4 Aetherstone Cap 2,0% 3,0%
Pet-1 Attack 2,0% 3,0%
Pet-5 Attack 15,0% 19,0%
Pet-2 Attack Debuff -2,0% -3,0%
Pet-5 Attack Debuff -25,0% -30,0%
Pet-2 Bonus to PvP on Defense 2,0% 3,0%
Pet-5 Bonus to PvP on Defense 20,0% 24,0%
Pet-1 Bonus to PVP on Offense 2,0% 3,0%
Pet-5 Bonus to PVP on Offense 20,0% 24,0%
Pet-2 Bonus to Spiked Barriers 50,0% 60,0%
Pet-2 Bonus to Traps 10,0% 13,0%
Pet-4 Bonus to Wall 100,0% 115,0%
Pet-2 Bonus to Wall-Mounted Crossbows 5,0% 7,0%
Pet-2 Combat Speed 2,0% 3,0%
Pet-4 Combat Speed 10,0% 13,0%
Pet-5 Combat Speed 20,0% 24,0%
Pet-2 Combat Speed Debuff -2,0% -3,0%
Pet-2 Defense 5,0% 7,0%
Pet-5 Defense 75,0% 80,0%
Pet-1 Defense Debuff -5,0% -7,0%
Pet-3 Defense Debuff -20,0% -23,0%
Pet-5 Defense Debuff -100,0% -106,0%
Pet-1 Horsed Attack 2,0% 3,0%
Pet-3 Horsed Attack 10,0% 13,0%
Pet-4 Horsed Attack Debuff -5,0% -7,0%
Pet-3 Horsed Combat Speed 2,0% 3,0%
Pet-4 Horsed Defense 20,0% 23,0%
Pet-3 Horsed Defense Debuff -10,0% -13,0%
Pet-1 Horsed Life 5,0% 7,0%
Pet-4 Horsed Life 5,0% 7,0%
Pet-1 Infantry Attack 2,0% 3,0%
Pet-3 Infantry Attack 10,0% 13,0%
Pet-1 Infantry Defense Debuff -2,0% -3,0%
Pet-2 Life 1,0% 1,5%
Pet-4 Life 5,0% 7,0%
Pet-5 Life 10,0% 13,0%
Pet-1 Life Debuff -1,0% -1,5%
Pet-5 Life Debuff -15,0% -19,0%
Pet-5 Load 35,0% 39,0%
Pet-2 Load Debuff -5,0% -6,0%
Pet-3 March Size 5,0% 6,0%
Pet-5 March Size 5,0% 6,0%
Pet-1 Range 1,0% 1,5%
Pet-3 Range 2,0% 3,0%
Pet-5 Range 2,0% 3,0%
Pet-2 Range Debuff -1,0% -1,5%
Pet-5 Range Debuff -5,0% -6,5%
Pet-3 Ranged Attack 10,0% 13,0%
Pet-4 Ranged Attack Debuff -10,0% -13,0%
Pet-4 Ranged Defense 5,0% 7,0%
Pet-3 Ranged Defense Debuff -5,0% -7,0%
Pet-4 Ranged Life 10,0% 13,0%
Pet-5 Ranged Range 5,0% 6,5%
Pet-4 Ranged Range Debuff -5,0% -7,0%
Pet-1 Siege Attack 1,0% 1,5%
Pet-3 Siege Attack 2,0% 3,0%
Pet-4 Siege Attack Debuff -5,0% -6,5%
Pet-3 Siege Range 2,0% 3,0%
Pet-4 Storehose Protection 10,0% 13,0%
Pet-1 Troop Training Speed 5,0% 6,0%
Pet-3 Troop Training Speed 12,0% 14,0%
Pet-1 Upkeep Reduction 0,0% 0,5%
Pet-3 Upkeep Reduction 5,0% 6,0%

Goguman
03-14-2014, 03:59 PM
First of all @Mustafa Aygun, kaleidoscopic work! Had most of them, but missed out on 2 - and most importantly - having more crosschecking is super! :)

Then: New version with a new column with pets. Consider it a first new version, might be some slots missing still, but most effects are starting to reoccur when check new pets.
PS: Also 2 new uniques added as well...

Link to spreadsheet is in post 1 in this thread
or at,
docs.google.com/file/d/0B9MHCOBE1hzUeXhVb0dNeC1kLXM/edit?pli=1

PS: If you have used the spreadsheet before and cannot see the new column, please clear your browsers cookies etc and try again!

Ida
03-14-2014, 04:20 PM
First of all @Mustafa Aygun, kaleidoscopic work! Had most of them, but missed out on 2 - and most importantly - having more crosschecking is super! :)

Then: New version with a new column with pets. Consider it a first new version, might be some slots missing still, but most effects are starting to reoccur when check new pets.
PS: Also 2 new uniques added as well...

Link to spreadsheet is in post 1 in this thread
or at,
docs.google.com/file/d/0B9MHCOBE1hzUeXhVb0dNeC1kLXM/edit?pli=1

PS: If you have used the spreadsheet before and cannot see the new column, please clear your browsers cookies etc and try again!

Thanks goguman! FYI, I've seen range tier 1 on line 1.

Goguman
03-15-2014, 02:59 AM
@ida: -> Next version :) Thanks!

Beyaban
03-15-2014, 10:12 AM
3 line attack ...
http://i57.tinypic.com/35aj2ti.png

Goguman
03-15-2014, 05:27 PM
@Beyaban: Thanks, included in next version!

Goguman
03-15-2014, 05:30 PM
Not that many changes, but some of the major buffs/debuffs added as mentioned in earlier posts.

Also finally was provided with stats for the Shield of Radiance thanks to an experienced player in 420.

Kermitof368
03-15-2014, 09:55 PM
Thank you very much for putting this together. This is something I give to many people and they always express thanks!
Not that many changes, but some of the major buffs/debuffs added as mentioned in earlier posts.

Also finally was provided with stats for the Shield of Radiance thanks to an experienced player in 420.

ManHammer
03-16-2014, 05:51 AM
@Goguman

Range in line 1

http://i.imgur.com/6kxJti1.png

Glyn Royds
03-16-2014, 06:13 AM
Add range debuff in line 2 & ranged range in line 4 ManHammer - aim higher ;-)

Goguman
03-16-2014, 06:43 AM
@Kermitof368: Thanks again for the appreciation and that you and your fellow gamers find it useful. But its also a thanks to those who contribute, both here and in game..f.ex. like...:

...@Manhammer: Range in line 1 should be there in the newest version. In case you don't see it yet, please try and delete your cookies etx :) But even so, and I suspect @Glyn Royds was slightly ironic in his comment - its a sweet card you got there :)

ManHammer
03-16-2014, 08:19 AM
Add range debuff in line 2 & ranged range in line 4 ManHammer - aim higher ;-)

Ive been looking for it tet :p

yeagz85
03-17-2014, 12:10 PM
Very nice. Thank you!

twizzlebeatz
03-21-2014, 11:00 AM
@Goguman There's a bonus to pvp on defense on 4th line.

http://i.imgur.com/T6qnEwz.png

Goguman
04-17-2014, 10:31 AM
First new version with Champ Helms - got some "holes" on a few bonuses where I suspect there should be some - but I am sure you will see the logic :)

@twizzlebeatz: Your screenshot with the Bonus to PvP on Defense on fourth line is also added! :)

Goguman
04-22-2014, 09:09 AM
Slight update to this: I've been flipping through plenty of helmets since the first release and it seems that those "missing" holes in the spreadsheet might be holes that are supposed to be there. Not found any of these yet at least. Just as a FYI for those of you watching the spreadsheet :)

First new version with Champ Helms - got some "holes" on a few bonuses where I suspect there should be some - but I am sure you will see the logic :)

@twizzlebeatz: Your screenshot with the Bonus to PvP on Defense on fourth line is also added! :)

Deleuth
04-23-2014, 02:03 AM
Thanks for this master piece of work. I found it to be very helpful.

Updated spreadsheet

Here is an updated spreadsheet. There are some colour codes in the list.
1. Orange are cells where I haven't found bonuses/debuffs, but suspect that they might be found there
2. Greens are those where I have found bonuses/debuffs after the list above was posted
3. Blues are where I think I have seen bonuses/debuffs, but forgot to write them down in the list.

Spreadsheet Link (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9MHCOBE1hzUeXhVb0dNeC1kLXM/edit?usp=sharing)

New version - with an addition with which lines bonuses/debuffs have been found.

Notes:
1. The list is compiled with "confirmed" items only.
2. The list can not be said to be complete. I suspect there are "holes" in them, especially the Banner and Trophy ones. In some cases you will see that an item has a bonus found in lines 1,2,3 and 5 (example). I am guessing that some/all of these also have the possibility to have this bonus in line 4 as well.
I have cycled through hundreds of throne rooms though, in addition to the cards ive gained myself.
3. One interesting thing I found though was that some bonuses/buffs just pop up on certain lines. Especially the Candelabrium seems to contain bonuses in certain lines only, but also some of the others seem to have the same possibility.
4. Unique items is not counted!

Finally, this is truly some mindbogglingly boring work - so I hope you excuse me if I have marked some of the "found on lines" parenthesis wrong!

Goguman
04-25-2014, 09:47 AM
@Deleuth: lol, thanks for the appreciation :)

Goguman
05-05-2014, 10:02 AM
Hi peeps,

Ok, have added a first version with a section with jewels. The levels of jewels doesn't seem to be rocket science and follows a certain pattern - so most of you will see how they will upgrade through the levels of your TR cards :)

As some will note the spreadsheet is now a pdf instead of a excel sheet. This is mainly because I have had a hard time getting it to show properly in the Google drive, but working on it :)

Regards
Gorr

Gamer James
05-05-2014, 12:12 PM
Attack Debuff comes in rows 1,2, 4 and 5 as I have a 4 line AD pet FYI :D

Gamer James
05-05-2014, 12:13 PM
Also Ranged Attack comes in a pet in rows 2,3 and 4 FYI

Goguman
07-06-2014, 09:54 AM
Hi peeps,

New first version with Tapestries. Think many of the bonuses are there now as it gets more rare to find new ones, but "holes" here and there suggest that there might be missing some here and there.

Also added some new uniques and the jewels section is still under construction as it is a bit boring work :)

@Gamerjames: Last 2 posts are added :p

Noob_5KL2CSN
07-07-2014, 07:07 PM
could u plz post us the pet ? none on my server seems to have more the 2 rows of attack debuff on a pet
nor any 3 ranged attack buff?

Goguman
07-08-2014, 07:29 AM
Hmm, since it was some time since my last update I took the 2 posts for granted as addition with this latest release. Have been doing some research now myself, and I am rolling back the change on the pet for the attack debuff and ranged attack (line 2 and 5 for AD and line 3 for RA).
First and last time I add bonus without either having doublechecked it myself or by a screen shot.

I am sorry for the confusion this might have given and thanks for the heads up!

On a brighter note, defense seems to come at least 4 spots now in tapestries, have seen defense on line 1 to 4. That, along with the 4 lines in attack (so far) and 5 lines with debuff attack/defense - tapestry can be a decent addition to the Throne room for the lucky ones!

Regards
G

could u plz post us the pet ? none on my server seems to have more the 2 rows of attack debuff on a pet
nor any 3 ranged attack buff?

Noob_5KL2CSN
07-08-2014, 07:34 AM
Hmm, since it was some time since my last update I took the 2 posts for granted as addition with this latest release. Have been doing some research now myself, and I am rolling back the change on the pet for the attack debuff and ranged attack (line 2 and 5 for AD and line 3 for RA).
First and last time I add bonus without either having doublechecked it myself or by a screen shot.

I am sorry for the confusion this might have given and thanks for the heads up!

On a brighter note, defense seems to come at least 4 spots now in tapestries, have seen defense on line 1 to 4. That, along with the 4 lines in attack (so far) and 5 lines with debuff attack/defense - tapestry can be a decent addition to the Throne room for the lucky ones!

Regards
G

ty much appreciated

Noob_5KL2CSN
07-10-2014, 07:13 AM
Goguman how sure are u about the stats of tapestry ? i hate to be negative not my intention but either they are not existing or it is the worst drop rate in the world on them i don want to find 5 liners but if i cant even find a 4 or a 3 liner or even 5 desirabilia stats then i don know ?
anyone got any tapestry with out useless stats like march store astoen df etc just attack stats 5 line what ever combo troop stats 5 lines plz post it for me

Goguman
07-10-2014, 12:53 PM
Hiyas Noob_5KL2CSN,

As for the Tapestry I've gone through them all, but the stats has appeared one by one pretty much - at least the combat-related stats - so I do agree, the chance of find a Tapestry that has like 5 lines Attack Debuff or similar seems to pretty small. But if you check the other thread here in forums about the new item tapestry you will find people that claim to have found some pretty decent combos - haven't seen a screenshot yet though. But after cycling through plenty and plenty and more of these I fear you are right, the real good ones might be tough to get :)

Edit: here is page I was referring to with 2-3 players mentioning their good fortune finding tapestries...
http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?294914-New-Throne-Room-Type-Tapestry/page4

Goguman how sure are u about the stats of tapestry ? i hate to be negative not my intention but either they are not existing or it is the worst drop rate in the world on them i don want to find 5 liners but if i cant even find a 4 or a 3 liner or even 5 desirabilia stats then i don know ?
anyone got any tapestry with out useless stats like march store astoen df etc just attack stats 5 line what ever combo troop stats 5 lines plz post it for me

Noob_5KL2CSN
07-10-2014, 03:32 PM
Hiyas Noob_5KL2CSN,

As for the Tapestry I've gone through them all, but the stats has appeared one by one pretty much - at least the combat-related stats - so I do agree, the chance of find a Tapestry that has like 5 lines Attack Debuff or similar seems to pretty small. But if you check the other thread here in forums about the new item tapestry you will find people that claim to have found some pretty decent combos - haven't seen a screenshot yet though. But after cycling through plenty and plenty and more of these I fear you are right, the real good ones might be tough to get :)

Edit: here is page I was referring to with 2-3 players mentioning their good fortune finding tapestries...
http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?294914-New-Throne-Room-Type-Tapestry/page4

i understand the 5 lines of same states would be hard to find but i cant find any 5 troop stat tapestry and i haven't seen one yet all have march speed df rein construction such stats did u see the unique tapestry in alchemy workshop today what a joke i can find at highest 3 troop stat in one tapestry but 2 remains always none troop stat

fr1ght
08-06-2014, 07:28 PM
it may just be me but i think google has been messing cos your spreadsheet has changed.

jp6866
08-07-2014, 07:49 AM
it may just be me but i think google has been messing cos your spreadsheet has changed.

Yup I think Google screwed up the spreadsheet. Hate upgrades that turn into downgrades.

Goguman
08-08-2014, 02:45 PM
@fr1ght and jp6866: Will try and check it out tomorrow. Got a new version ready soon in any case!

fr1ght
08-14-2014, 06:37 PM
a new version? wow,not sure how you`ll outdo yourself but i look forward to seeing it. even in its present messed up state i refer to it constantly. gotta thank you for doing all the boring work so we don`t have to. great job.

Goguman
08-15-2014, 03:11 PM
Ok, I've tweaked the spreadsheet somewhat so it should be a bit better looking in the google view.
Some new items in the unique list, and also added a little section in the bottom part with throne room items might value, mostly as sideinfo (for peoples that wanna do those might tourneys :))

fr1ght
08-19-2014, 01:48 AM
fantastic. that is so much better. really appreciate you sorting that out and quickly too.

Goguman
08-24-2014, 11:41 AM
Hiyas,

Dropped a new version today - finally found that last spot on the Tapestry i've been looking for - so now the major Attack/Defense buff/debuff is registered on all lines. Also added some other slots on the tapestry though, the Tapestry has been quite elusive with its stats, so I guess the lucky ones that find a Tapestry with the important stats in several lines should count themselves lucky :)
PS: Also added some of the new uniqes further down...

jp6866
08-27-2014, 08:28 PM
Hiyas,

Dropped a new version today - finally found that last spot on the Tapestry i've been looking for - so now the major Attack/Defense buff/debuff is registered on all lines. Also added some other slots on the tapestry though, the Tapestry has been quite elusive with its stats, so I guess the lucky ones that find a Tapestry with the important stats in several lines should count themselves lucky :)
PS: Also added some of the new uniqes further down...

belated, but thank you again for doing this. I can't imagine how tedious it is, and it is an unbelievable resource for us.

Noob_5KL2CSN
09-15-2014, 01:31 AM
i am truly sry to be the bringer of bad news to one that works and try make our lives easier and on the other hand it might be just my head up in the mists.

after looking true it several time i find a lot is not in place or misplaced for example 3 x deff on statue row 135 or boots for champ stats and some values for many uniqes are not there at all what can we do to help out ?

Goguman
09-17-2014, 01:11 PM
@Noob_5KL2CSN: Hi, and first of all thank you for taking the time to check and recheck the spreadsheet!
First of all, I tried opening the spreadsheet as a tool where most people could make additions or just send suggestions about found stats without sending screenshots. I pretty quickly had to end that as some addons just weren't correct - and to cycle through quite alot of items again to try and weed out errors. So there might be some errors still left, but hoped most of them was cleaned out. And as the spreadsheet grew larger and larger I might have misplaced some items wrong myself.
Help is very much appreciated, but I would prefer that it was a clean screenshot or copy/paste from the items stats - hope that will be ok with everyone?:)
To your specific comments:
1. Statue and 3xdeff: Yes, I see this one has to be removed - no 3 x defense on statues!
2. Boots: Yes, this is still some work left here. I've really just forgotten about this item - again as the spreadsheet has grown larger. I will check into it as soon as I am back from business trip this week.
3. Uniques: The reason some stats are missing is because I have failed finding the level 1/0 (throne room/champ) stats. The reason I wanted all at their start stat level was to be able to compare them easily towards eachother.

PS: Another reason that some stats might be missing on some of the items is because I at all items had to stop at some point searching around and just try to add more infrequently as new spots showed up. I'd like some time to game as well :)

Miggzsy
09-25-2014, 10:09 AM
Any info on Spellcaster lines yet?

Goguman
09-27-2014, 02:27 AM
@Miggzsy: Yes, working on it, along with boots etc as Noob_5KL2CSN mentioned in a post above

Naughty Addon
09-28-2014, 09:39 AM
when spellcaster stats first dropped, i was keeping an eye on a few...

here they are anyway... number = line

chair
2;atk db, atk, def db, life, life db, spellpower, cs
3; cs
4;cs, cs db

window
3;atk, cs db, range db, atk
5;def, atk db, life db, cs, range

tapestry
1;def db, spellpower, def, atk db, cs db, cs
3;def
5;def

only these 3 types have them dropping atm..

in fact, i'm willing to guess each line has every stat...range/def/atk/life/cs/power... but ofc i stopped looking for them after growing bored..... lol... lol..

Goguman
10-01-2014, 02:19 PM
Ok, new spreadsheet updated with the new Spellcaster stats added. Notes as "usual"
- There are 3 items which will drop with these stats, throne, window and tapestry
- Throne and tapestry is more or less finished, you'll see some holes but logic will assume that there should be stats found there. I've marked those with yellow. Am looking for these spesifically now though.
- The window is slightly more tricky. Depending on stat, they are found on either line 3 or 5. I THINK i saw Spellcaster Life Debuff on both line 3 and 5, but then I grew unsure and started looking for that spesifically and it has not shown itself on both lines again. So I think window has stat on EITHER line 3 OR line 5.
- Also added some more stats one champ boots - as with the above got some holes still but again logic would give an assumption of what might be missing.
- Have also been working more with helmets and lines that "should" contain stats as again it seems logical - but these stats has been really elusive when it comes to the troop stats on the helmets.
- Lastly added some uniques, removed some stats from statues as mentioned above (3xdefense buff) and tried searching a bit more on the tapestry since I am pretty sure there are stats there that still has to be found. But that is also work in progress.

@naughty addon: thanks for the checkout! You mention cs on line 3 on a throne though, are you 100% sure about this one? Haven't seen any spellcaster stats on line 3 and throne myself? :)

Naughty Addon
10-02-2014, 04:49 AM
ahk sorry. that may have been line 4 , bleary eyes and all. i'll keep an eye out for line 3 again though, just in case. thought it seems atm to be only line 2/4 for throne.
hell, it may have been normal cs i was looking at LOL

have salvaged most spellcaster cards excluding spellpower. so can't go back and check. :/