PDA

View Full Version : Glitch

David Dodge
03-17-2011, 04:39 PM
Suggestion, ban players that are abusing the 'Glitch' that allows them to build troops instantly as long as they have the resources. Like people on Tempest that are 2 and 3 million power when the server is not even that old. Even with buying many many rubies it would be difficult to get to that power level.

Coolesy
03-17-2011, 05:22 PM
not really, if they are in an alliance that sends them resources or if the go out and farm them rubies can get you alot of power in no time. They can make 5day trainings get done instantly with rubies.

David Dodge
03-17-2011, 05:51 PM
not really, if they are in an alliance that sends them resources or if the go out and farm them rubies can get you alot of power in no time. They can make 5day trainings get done instantly with rubies.

Just curious Coolesy...what is your highest power character? Once you get over a million power it takes a good amount resources to keep that power let alone continue to build. The Glitch is real and people are abusing it. Just wish Kabaam would see it and do something about it.

David M Feaster Sr.
03-17-2011, 06:08 PM
You can not go from 500k to over 1.5 mil in a little over a week. They have even boasted about it on WC. Game makers can look and see who has been (what the people that are bragging on WC) call "Glitchin".

Coolesy
03-17-2011, 06:32 PM
You can not go from 500k to over 1.5 mil in a little over a week. They have even boasted about it on WC. Game makers can look and see who has been (what the people that are bragging on WC) call "Glitchin".

actually you can, i know someone who went from 15mil pwoer to 21mil power in a little over like 10 minutes, speed ups help alot if you ge the resources. Highest is about 700k with mostly giants and no rubies. Rubies help alot more than you people think.

David Dodge
03-17-2011, 07:12 PM
Ok.. people buy rubies and it can be a big help i get that.
But that does not mean that there is not a glitch allowing people to instantly build troops.
If people get to a high power via legit methods on the game "more power to them" ...pun intended ;)

But when people abuse a 'Glitch' then that is cheating and should be dealt with.

Jake Nicholson
03-17-2011, 07:34 PM
I have seen the exact same thing on Tempest described - one of the players who was exposing them for using the glitch was forced from the game by them constantly farming him..

I have bought rubies - I have used rubies - and sorry they do NOT give huge boosts in the areas you think - The glitch is real... Funny Coolsey you defend the possible and more than likely cheaters so stiffly - Happen to cheat much yourself????

Us people hmmm? Wow I cant spend $400 dollars on a FB game - ya Im one of them PEOPLE... I here that condesending attitude on WC too much to hear it here...

Kenny Bowyer
03-17-2011, 09:02 PM
It's not just the instant train glitch, the infinite resources glitch is what makes it ridiculous. The top alliance in Swan all admit to using it. They brag about it world chat.Rubies only buy you time, but rubies or instant training glitch + unlimited res = unlimited power.

David Dodge
03-17-2011, 10:29 PM
What Kenny said...Ditto... I agree with Kenny

The question is what can be done about it ???

Coolesy
03-18-2011, 01:34 PM
Funny Coolsey you defend the possible and more than likely cheaters so stiffly - Happen to cheat much yourself????

Yeah you caught me. I cheat sooo much yet only around 700k power. Hmmmm might want to re-think your accusations.
And how do you know these people are cheating. They may brag about "cheating" so people think they aren't spending their life savings on an online BETA game. You have no proof other than them saying they're cheating.

Kenny Bowyer
03-18-2011, 02:40 PM
Yeah you caught me. I cheat sooo much yet only around 700k power. Hmmmm might want to re-think your accusations.
And how do you know these people are cheating. They may brag about "cheating" so people think they aren't spending their life savings on an online BETA game. You have no proof other than them saying they're cheating.

The proof is in the glitched member cities they have who leave the alliance so they can be attacked over and over for unlimited resources, then rejoin. There's cities with this glitch in nearly every realm.

Victoria
03-18-2011, 05:12 PM
Hello. In order to get any action taken, you will need to contact us via support and name specific players, city coordinates and any information you have about these glitches. Information that would be helpful for us would include information on how to reproduce these glitches.

Mis grey
03-18-2011, 05:39 PM
??? "farm them rubies" ??? can you farm for rubies and if so how

David Dodge
03-18-2011, 05:41 PM

Coolesy, you are correct we do not have proof, but that does not mean that people are not cheating with a 'glitch'. Kabaam can see via the log files, or if someone can grab a video of the 'glitch' in action that would be the only way to prove it.

I am raising the issue so that Kabaam can look into it, and hopefully resolve the problem.

Knowing the problem is the first step in resolving the problem.

Would also like to know why the post was moved to: Communities > Glory of Rome > Bugs and Known Issues > Glitch ?????

The problem may be in both Dragons of Atlantis and Glory of Rome, but the post was for Dragons of Atlantis and should stay in that forum.

Coolesy
03-18-2011, 06:40 PM
The proof is in the glitched member cities they have who leave the alliance so they can be attacked over and over for unlimited resources, then rejoin. There's cities with this glitch in nearly every realm.

This glitch is real, but that is not the glitch the post was about. The post was about an insta-troops glitch. And there could or could not be a glitch for insta-troops kabam support are the only people who could know. And if one of you discovered the glitch, most likely you would use&abuse it and not turn it in because now you are benefiting from it.

David M Feaster Sr.
03-19-2011, 12:44 AM
@ Coolesy

I would listen to your bull if, they didn't come out and say that they were doing it (glitchin) on WC. Even said how they were doing it. At least 25 people heard and were calling them cheats and other things that I can't say here. So save your breath.

Coolesy
03-19-2011, 09:01 AM
@ David
Did you try what they were saying and prove that they were cheating? did you take screenshots of what they were saying? Did you do anything other than belive that what they were saying was true?

David M Feaster Sr.
03-20-2011, 11:54 AM
@ Coolesy
Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a05IE2cOdWQ&feature=related
Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuZ6iBozhH4&feature=related

So have a big cup of shut up.

Deathmorr
04-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Ok yes, people do use these glitches. They are glitches, it's not cheating where you enter a password to get unlimited resources or hack the game to do whatever you want. Remember when there was the glitch where everyone on every server got stuck in someone else's city? Do you want everyone that put 1 conscript or 1 building in que kicked off the game? How many people would be left?

About the instant training glitch, i don't know how people get it but i do know that everytime i've heard of someone getting it that they had just lost a massive amount of troops. That one i think is actually unfair, people pay to get rubies and fund this game to keep it going (i don't, i would but i don't have any money currently lol), and then people that play for free are suddenly able to become the most powerful person on the realm? That is unfair as you can see.

And the infinite farm glitch, if you have never heard of it before, and suddenly you hit someone then spy them and they have the same resources. Then you go back more and more and just keep hitting them because NO ONE else in the area has a significant amount of resources, does that make it cheating? Should every single person who has used that glitch to their advantage be kicked out of the game? Do you know how many people that buy rubies use that so they aren't stuck with many speedups and no resources? People that have spent A LOT of money on this game would suddenly have their account banned and do you really think they'll make a new one, start from scratch, and pay more money just to get back to where they were?

A glitch is a glitch, it's a bug in the system that needs to be found and corrected. Players who find these glitches should not be kicked out of the game just because they found a flaw in the game. I dislike when a whole alliance will use the infinite resource glitch to their advantage, but it's just a game. Just chill out and have fun. If there are people that do that on tempest then just move to a new realm. It's not worth fighting with them over it.

Kenny Bowyer
04-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Ok yes, people do use these glitches. They are glitches, it's not cheating where you enter a password to get unlimited resources or hack the game to do whatever you want. Remember when there was the glitch where everyone on every server got stuck in someone else's city? Do you want everyone that put 1 conscript or 1 building in que kicked off the game? How many people would be left?
A glitch is a glitch, it's a bug in the system that needs to be found and corrected. Players who find these glitches should not be kicked out of the game just because they found a flaw in the game. I dislike when a whole alliance will use the infinite resource glitch to their advantage, but it's just a game. Just chill out and have fun. If there are people that do that on tempest then just move to a new realm. It's not worth fighting with them over it.

The Terms of Service Agreement:
You agree not to:
8. use Site features for anything other than their intended purpose, including exploiting site glitches for personal gain;

Victoria
04-07-2011, 05:44 PM
The instant troop glitch was corrected and was a result of issues on a small number of players accounts. The issues were resolved and these players can no longer train troops instantly.

In response to the infinite resource glitch, this has not yet been confirmed, If you or any other players have any more information about the glitch, please send in a support ticket with as much information as possible.

Lastly, I am closing this ticket as it is no longer on topic.