PDA

View Full Version : Domain Mergers, Comments, Concerns, Questions.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

charlesmax
08-12-2012, 06:53 PM
talking about only 1 domain not 2 can't find anything about only 1 domain in merger and throne items no 90 looks like thy dont go by the # of actives time to quit

BadOmen
08-12-2012, 07:15 PM
do you know when 334, 330, 323, 208, 174, 140, 128, 57, 8 will be merging if you could i would like a day

Not at the moment...

William
08-12-2012, 07:16 PM
I've a Bonehead Question, so if it comes across as silly, my apologies. I've read that all alliances will move over 'intact' and as such, am assuming this refers to all actives present in said alliances, So I am wondering, if officers are among the inactives, especially the chancy, will there be an option for a VC, Officer or even a simple alliance member be bumped up to chancy of said alliances? Or will said situation dictate that the alliance dissolve? I ask this because i don't think I've seen this question come up, and I don't believe it was in the FAQ Section.

BadOmen
08-12-2012, 07:20 PM
I've checked the list and found that five of my six domains are merging, into five separate domains. Is there any possibility to get two of my less developed domains to merge into my more developed domains? I wouldn't mind giving up two domains if I can have them merged and not have so many domains to play. Yes, I know, I could just easily give up two domains and not play there, but I'm stubborn and don't like to give up on things! lol. Is there a way customer service could help with that? Or am I just stuck with things the way they are?

You can give it a shot...but, considering Kabam spent a fair bit of effort to minimize the amount of people that had multiple domains merging into one...it may be a long shot.

BadOmen
08-12-2012, 07:22 PM
Are you not going to merge the first 100 domains as previously stated?
90 is a pretty slow place now with only 3 truly active alliances.

The only people that said anything about it being just the first 100 domains were other players speculating and starting rumors.

So far, I think 1, 90 and 96 are the only ones that were left off the list and we are still waiting to see if that was an oversight or what happened with those.

BadOmen
08-12-2012, 07:24 PM
What will happen to troops which happen to be in embassies when the mergers are activated?

I would say to recall any troops you have out reinforcing another player before the merge happens...just me thinking out loud here...but neither the coords they are at nor the coords they were sent from would be the same and COULD cause issues. I will see if there is some way for the GMs to get this tested.

William
08-12-2012, 07:26 PM
hehe, I'm in about a dozen different domains, and from appearances, all of them are facing mergers . . I'd rather have all the inventories of all those domains simply moved over to the primary domain I plan on hanging onto rather than have even more domains to try and manage. just my opinion, hehe

BadOmen
08-12-2012, 07:28 PM
I've a Bonehead Question, so if it comes across as silly, my apologies. I've read that all alliances will move over 'intact' and as such, am assuming this refers to all actives present in said alliances, So I am wondering, if officers are among the inactives, especially the chancy, will there be an option for a VC, Officer or even a simple alliance member be bumped up to chancy of said alliances? Or will said situation dictate that the alliance dissolve? I ask this because i don't think I've seen this question come up, and I don't believe it was in the FAQ Section.

This is actually something I asked the GMs a little bit ago...the alliance will still shift over intact. If your Chancellor is in fact inactive and has not logged in in the last 60 days...you can contact customer service and they can appoint a new Chancellor for you.

William
08-12-2012, 07:30 PM
Thanks BadOmen, I can let others know that things might be changing

the 1st assassin
08-12-2012, 07:50 PM
I'm on 23 I'm lord assassin

Stamp28
08-12-2012, 08:19 PM
My domain does not appear to have a number. How do I know if it is on the list?

batleth
08-12-2012, 08:22 PM
i see a problem with the merger including caliburn 37 there is 3 domains that merge with ppl that are in those domains 37, 342 and 220. so if thoise ppl merge thier domains with all troops and inventory them they will be super huge compaired to us that have 1 domain merging. how are you going to deal with that?

Rosezeata
08-12-2012, 08:49 PM
Ok my dumb thought bookmarked locations are not included in the data being moved right? after all they will no longer be vaild and we'd just have to remove them all any way. but it would be a small aggravation to do so.

BadOmen
08-12-2012, 09:00 PM
My domain does not appear to have a number. How do I know if it is on the list?

You will probably find your answer HERE (http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?117473-Domain-Merges-Let-Me-See-If-I-Can-Make-This-Easier)

BadOmen
08-12-2012, 09:01 PM
Ok my dumb thought bookmarked locations are not included in the data being moved right? after all they will no longer be vaild and we'd just have to remove them all any way. but it would be a small aggravation to do so.

Good point...will have to get a GM to answer that one.

BadOmen
08-12-2012, 09:05 PM
i see a problem with the merger including caliburn 37 there is 3 domains that merge with ppl that are in those domains 37, 342 and 220. so if thoise ppl merge thier domains with all troops and inventory them they will be super huge compaired to us that have 1 domain merging. how are you going to deal with that?

That is how it will be.

DucKnCoveR
08-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Any Throne Room Item presets that you currently have equipped will be carried over from your old Domains, followed by the Throne Room Items that provide you with the most Might. It is vital that you equip the The Throne Room Items you want to keep before the date of the merge. All troops, and Inventory items will be also be carried over.

so lets get this straight - if ur throne room items are not equipped in a preset u will not carry over the throne room items?

can u explain in more detail please!

BadOmen
08-12-2012, 09:15 PM
so lets get this straight - if ur throne room items are not equipped in a preset u will not carry over the throne room items?

can u explain in more detail please!

If you only have one domain merging in with others...your TR will move AS-IS. EVERYTHING in it will move.

What Kabam_Baron is referring to in that blurb is people that have more than one domain being merged together.

Michelle1975
08-12-2012, 09:17 PM
If they change the merge list, are they going to let us know as soon as they do it? And how are they going to let us know? Message in game, caravan message, or just keep watching the forum? Is the merge list still subject to change?

DucKnCoveR
08-12-2012, 09:24 PM
thanks bad

BadOmen
08-12-2012, 09:24 PM
If they change the merge list, are they going to let us know as soon as they do it? And how are they going to let us know? Message in game, caravan message, or just keep watching the forum? Is the merge list still subject to change?

Yes...the merge list will be subject to change until everything is done.

As far as how they will let everyone know about changes...I would suggest just keeping an eye on the Domain Merger FAQ for now. I am sure, just like they did with the first batch...they will send out an in-game message (not sure if it was sent to inbox or caravan) to every batch of domains to let them know when their time will be and what other domains they will be merging with. But, I don't foresee them sending out mass messages every time they make a change.

BadOmen
08-12-2012, 09:26 PM
thanks bad

No problem...that one comes up a lot because the wording in the messages and FAQ are a little confusing.

William
08-12-2012, 09:32 PM
hate to tell you BadOmen, this last bit of maintenance wiped all inbox messages, or at least mine anyway.Would you mind asking the GM's if they would send a fresh message concerning those domains currently affected with merging a new message? thanks

BadOmen
08-12-2012, 09:36 PM
hate to tell you BadOmen, this last bit of maintenance wiped all inbox messages, or at least mine anyway.Would you mind asking the GM's if they would send a fresh message concerning those domains currently affected with merging a new message? thanks

Just sent them a message...

William
08-12-2012, 09:47 PM
Thanks, good hunting

Richard2Rex
08-12-2012, 10:12 PM
Hey, Caval 90? what about us please, we have like 3 active alliances left and people leaving all the time, i've played for nearly 2 years, spent hard earned cash and played for God only knows how many hours, are you really just going to leave us to it? do you not believe that we are worthwhile keeping happy, or even worth bothering with at all perhaps?.................

BadOmen
08-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Hey, Caval 90? what about us please, we have like 3 active alliances left and people leaving all the time, i've played for nearly 2 years, spent hard earned cash and played for God only knows how many hours, are you really just going to leave us to it? do you not believe that we are worthwhile keeping happy, or even worth bothering with at all perhaps?.................

90 and 1 have been brought up NUMEROUS times...we are thinking it may have been an oversight or someone just left a line off the list we were given, as a few more domains were missing. Unfortunately, it is the weekend where Kabam is and the folks that made the list are not available. So, we'll have to wait until tomorrow to try and get a definite answer on that. Just sit tight...as soon as we find something out, we'll let you know.

Oblive
08-12-2012, 11:18 PM
will you be able to keep your wilds??????

Hello
08-12-2012, 11:41 PM
will you be able to keep your wilds??????

No - think about it and read the FAQ

richardcurv
08-12-2012, 11:52 PM
I can`t seem to find my last message here, so maybe I will have more luck with this one ?
before any domain merger is started why can`t players in those domains be allowed to move their cities where they would like them to go, any domain, then kabam can merge the rest. they are after all our cities and I have no doubt that allowing a choice for the players can only be a good thing, especially since money has changed hands in many cases.

olduser
08-13-2012, 02:09 AM
Hello, I was wondering if you intend to update the new merged domain rules in line with your premium domains? ie. reduced training times, reduced troop upkeep etc

pezzer
08-13-2012, 02:38 AM
how come some domain merges have less domains in the group than other's? more active players?

karasayid
08-13-2012, 02:44 AM
Hi I am in the account of the merger-related 245 (-1 castle 12-4 castle 11 - +7 table item 3 range, +4 range item tropy 2, 2 window range of +5, +5 starboard siege range 2 295 of them to the transfer of my desire

olduser
08-13-2012, 02:45 AM
Hello, I was wondering if your planning to make these new merged domains under the modified rules of your premium domains? ie. reduced troop training speed and troop upkeep etc. Thanks

Rob Clinch
08-13-2012, 03:21 AM
Hello, I was wondering if you intend to update the new merged domain rules in line with your premium domains? ie. reduced training times, reduced troop upkeep etc

was wondering that and if yes what is the increase training time

AnthonyofItaly
08-13-2012, 04:33 AM
I have 6 rows open in my throne room and I keep them full. In the merger I will get all 6 of these rows with my items in it. Is that correct?

kblokey
08-13-2012, 05:44 AM
so to get the city you want to keep you log in to the new domain with that one first? just trying to clarify as it sounds more like its the last we log on with.
log in with that first and then we dont need to do anything as everything gets carried over from other city that we arent playing with?

can someone just clarify the details bit clearer

Harry_
08-13-2012, 05:50 AM
I have 6 rows open in my throne room and I keep them full. In the merger I will get all 6 of these rows with my items in it. Is that correct?

6 rows=30 items

item limit=60 items (a full TR)

Yes your items are safe

Harry_
08-13-2012, 05:51 AM
so to get the city you want to keep you log in to the new domain with that one first? just trying to clarify as it sounds more like its the last we log on with.
log in with that first and then we dont need to do anything as everything gets carried over from other city that we arent playing with?

can someone just clarify the details bit clearer

The LAST domain that you log onto before your merger takes place is the one that will be merged.

Specific times of your merger will be released nearer the time.

Hope this helps ;)

bray123
08-13-2012, 05:55 AM
will resources be transfered as well?

MacFa
08-13-2012, 06:00 AM
will resources be transfered as well?

yes, troops and stuff and tr,..

General 353
08-13-2012, 06:05 AM
im part of the Aug 15th merger, so can we know around what time on the 15th the merger will happen? will it be at midnight (pacific) or midday?

(and apologize in advance if this was already asked)

gwc
08-13-2012, 06:38 AM
Since we officially announced Domain Mergers last week, the team has made some exciting new developments. As we mentioned in the FAQ, Domains will be merged over a period of days. We are happy to announce the first phase of the mergers! On August 15th Domains 234, 217, 148, 133, 74, 22, and 20 will be merged into a new Domain.

If you play on one or more of the domains listed above, you will need to decide which Domain’s Cities you would like to continue playing on. It is vital that the Domain you want to be your main is the Domain you’ve last logged into before the merger. This will ensure that the Cities you want to continue playing on will be carried over into the new Domain. if your domain was not listed above, don’t worry! This is the first of many mergers to come. For a complete list of Domains and the Domains in which they will be merged with, please check the FAQ here:

http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?115690-Domain-Merger-FAQ

Any Throne Room Item presets that you currently have equipped will be carried over from your old Domains, followed by the Throne Room Items that provide you with the most Might. It is vital that you equip the The Throne Room Items you want to keep before the date of the merge. All troops, and Inventory items will be also be carried over.

We will be turning off Troop Desertion, as well as placing players under beginners protection so that no Troops are lost. We also want players to acquaint themselves with the new domain. Keep in mind, these dates and Domains are subject to change. If you have questions, please refer to the FAQ, otherwise, this will be the place to discuss this first phase of the Domain Mergers.

i have aquestion for you guy's you are merging R118 and G30 into the same domain in which i have lords in both....what happens to all the gems i used to get L11 and L10 buildings do i magically get all the money i spent in R118 back or will i get a refund for G30 will i have all the troops from each realm merged into 1 .... will my towns still be close together....or will i have to spend money to move them together again??????

charlesmax
08-13-2012, 06:38 AM
:(
Since we officially announced Domain Mergers last week, the team has made some exciting new developments. As we mentioned in the FAQ, Domains will be merged over a period of days. We are happy to announce the first phase of the mergers! On August 15th Domains 234, 217, 148, 133, 74, 22, and 20 will be merged into a new Domain.

If you play on one or more of the domains listed above, you will need to decide which Domain’s Cities you would like to continue playing on. It is vital that the Domain you want to be your main is the Domain you’ve last logged into before the merger. This will ensure that the Cities you want to continue playing on will be carried over into the new Domain. if your domain was not listed above, don’t worry! This is the first of many mergers to come. For a complete list of Domains and the Domains in which they will be merged with, please check the FAQ here:

We will be turning off Troop Desertion, as well as placing players under beginners protection so that no Troops are lost. We also want players to acquaint themselves with the new domain. Keep in mind, these dates and Domains are subject to change. If you have questions, please refer to the FAQ, otherwise, this will be the place to discuss this first phase of the Domain Mergers. why arent you merging 90 we are almost a dead domain only 200 actives and 3 alliances

KevintheGreat
08-13-2012, 06:43 AM
I play on Caval90 and it isn't on the list of mergers. There are 3 main alliances that are active! From July 13th to August 2nd there were less the 180 people that signed on.. Talks of mergers happened and in one day the domain shot up to over 800 people. Now 90 isn't on the list of mergers and it is dieing again. Please merge 90!!!! It isn't fair for the actives on 90 to keep going if kabam doesn't help us.. 90 is DEAD and we need to be merged.

KevintheGreat
08-13-2012, 06:56 AM
Please merge caval90... we only have 3 active alliances.. cant keep it going like that.. before long we will have to have 1 man alliances and have a free for all....

KittyPryde
08-13-2012, 07:01 AM
I have heard stories of alliance sizes increasing to 200 on the new merged domains. Is this true or will it stay at 100? Thanks

KevintheGreat
08-13-2012, 07:06 AM
It has been said MANY times before. Perhaps NOW is your chance...a small wink at BO (smelly) and he may pass on the numerous amount of times that people have asked about 90...directly to a GM.

No doubt he either has or Kabam have already noticed it...however i have no proof of that.

(BO [smelly] #90 has been mention far too many times for it not to be considered for a merge...any insight on that?)

Thanks Harry!

walter1914
08-13-2012, 07:22 AM
hi, my items are not being upgraded few weeks ago it almost take 150 or 190 tries to get them +5 or +6 now i have reached 633 tries but no luck to +5,this is not with one card its with all my cards. Have you guys stop upgrades because of domain merge ??? or is there any problem which is why cards are not being upgraded ????

dazo
08-13-2012, 07:33 AM
august 15th ? is this when mergers r happning ?

MacFa
08-13-2012, 07:35 AM
hi, my items are not being upgraded few weeks ago it almost take 150 or 190 tries to get them +5 or +6 now i have reached 633 tries but no luck to +5,this is not with one card its with all my cards. Have you guys stop upgrades because of domain merge ??? or is there any problem which is why cards are not being upgraded ????

no must be something differnt,..mine are working fine,..

MacFa
08-13-2012, 07:37 AM
I have heard stories of alliance sizes increasing to 200 on the new merged domains. Is this true or will it stay at 100? Thanks

will stay at 100

MacFa
08-13-2012, 07:38 AM

august 15th is when the FIRST merger will start,..the others will follow within the next to weeks before end of august

wesleyrb
08-13-2012, 07:55 AM
oh that will be easy fella lol
Supply Troop
Militiaman
Scout
Pikeman
Swordsman
Archer
Cavalry
Heavy Cavalry
Supply Wagon
Ballista
Battering Ram
Catapult

Might: 62631820
165.00% Bonus to Wall
61.00% Infantry Combat Speed
510.00% Range
-261.00% Range Debuff
330.00% Defense
115.00% Attack
520.00% Troop Training Speed
175.00% Wood Production
360.00% Ore Production
-190.00% Load Debuff
-28.00% Infantry Attack Debuff
-115.00% Siege Load Debuff
-175.00% Ranged Attack Debuff
29.00% Siege Range
-57.00% Siege Range Debuff
360.00% Food Production
-185.00% Defense Debuff
-175.00% Attack Debuff

how the fk did u get all ya cards to +10 bit of cheating going on here i think. and how do u keep up with ya food bill 18million cats 10million ballista. hacking cheating whatever it takes i guess.

Harry_
08-13-2012, 07:57 AM
im part of the Aug 15th merger, so can we know around what time on the 15th the merger will happen? will it be at midnight (pacific) or midday?

(and apologize in advance if this was already asked)

You will be notified of a specific time nearer the time of your merge one assumes...

Harry_
08-13-2012, 08:03 AM
i have aquestion for you guy's you are merging R118 and G30 into the same domain in which i have lords in both....what happens to all the gems i used to get L11 and L10 buildings do i magically get all the money i spent in R118 back or will i get a refund for G30 will i have all the troops from each realm merged into 1 .... will my towns still be close together....or will i have to spend money to move them together again??????

If you read even just a couple pages in from the front, or a couple pages back from the here then you'd see this question asked several times!

However i'm happy to repeat:

Kabam has not yet official come up with a way to compensate players in your position yet but it has been said, and you can ask BadOmen this too, that your DI's and SI's will be returned from the domain that you choose to lose, excluding those from quests etc.

As for DP/SP's it is unknown as you may not need them having maxed all your cities in your chosen domain already. This is a mystery to myself, however i assume kabam will find away around it. They have said that they will be working closely with you to compensate. I believe the procedure is you will need to submit a support ticket.

Harry_
08-13-2012, 08:05 AM
:( why arent you merging 90 we are almost a dead domain only 200 actives and 3 alliances

I play on Caval90 and it isn't on the list of mergers. There are 3 main alliances that are active! From July 13th to August 2nd there were less the 180 people that signed on.. Talks of mergers happened and in one day the domain shot up to over 800 people. Now 90 isn't on the list of mergers and it is dieing again. Please merge 90!!!! It isn't fair for the actives on 90 to keep going if kabam doesn't help us.. 90 is DEAD and we need to be merged.

Please merge caval90... we only have 3 active alliances.. cant keep it going like that.. before long we will have to have 1 man alliances and have a free for all....

1, 90, and 96 seemed to have been missed and have been noted. If you just read back ATLEAST a couple pages you would've known ;)

Hope this helps :cool:

Harry_
08-13-2012, 08:07 AM

Kabam have confirmed on past threads that they have NO intentions on changing alliance sizes.

Whether they will add it to their "To-Do" list i don't know. Let us get through these mergers first.

Harry_
08-13-2012, 08:07 AM
Thanks Harry!

Glad i could help ;)

Harry_
08-13-2012, 08:11 AM
how the fk did u get all ya cards to +10 bit of cheating going on here i think. and how do u keep up with ya food bill 18million cats 10million ballista. hacking cheating whatever it takes i guess.

Uh, up to 100 people in an alliance that can help feed him. Not to mention another 100+ in which he could be at war with and he can farm at his will.

Trust me, we got a guy at 670mil in 61, 550% range and he farms the hell out of us. We're still standing at #2 but only just.

Harry_
08-13-2012, 08:13 AM

august 15th is when the FIRST merger will start,..the others will follow within the next to weeks before end of august

There is bound to be bugs and glitches in the first merge on the 15th. I'm in 61 (3rd group) and we're expecting a delay after the 1st merge, and maybe even after the 2nd one. But hoping that we'll be merged by the end of next weekend. Who knows, we could be wrong, kabam could be set out to get us done on the 16th/17th, bugs and glitches permitting of course! lol :cool:

wesleyrb
08-13-2012, 08:30 AM
Uh, up to 100 people in an alliance that can help feed him. Not to mention another 100+ in which he could be at war with and he can farm at his will.

Trust me, we got a guy at 670mil in 61, 550% range and he farms the hell out of us. We're still standing at #2 but only just.

with just his cats his food bill would be over 100billion per day thats without the rest of his troops and that still didnt answer how he got all his cards in tr to +10 ? ? ?

Pittbull
08-13-2012, 08:46 AM
321, 307, 240, 160, 78, 23, 7 Im Chanc of rank 1 in 307 I am interested in working with players from these domains when time comes, we have been rank 1 over a year are in hall of fame. If anyone would like to stop bye 307 or reply on here lets partner up now and kick some arse Swords High RRRROOOOOOAAAARRRRRR

TheBigGman
08-13-2012, 08:48 AM
I'm sorry if this question has already been asked, but I'm on a domain that isn't getting merged, can I request my account be merged to another domain?

Thanks.

Harry_
08-13-2012, 08:48 AM
with just his cats his food bill would be over 100billion per day thats without the rest of his troops and that still didnt answer how he got all his cards in tr to +10 ? ? ?

The cross-tourney's. If you would like me to i'll check the latest one and find his name for you. I'm sure he'll be in the top 50 atleast (i do not know this guy by the guy on 61 normally is).

As for the food-
- 8 cities raiding lvl 10's (he's got enough cats)
- Alt accounts doing similar work
- Alliance members
- Taking damn too much from hostile alliances
- TR food production boosts
- Horns

Etc Etc...It is almost impossible to hack/cheat koc for more than a day without them finding out, people have tried and failed.

TheBigGman
08-13-2012, 08:50 AM

You should recognise Ade's name, he's won several cross tourney's of might as well as the one that was held on that special domain they created, so he's won many Masters +10 tokens, that is how he got his cards to +10.

fayedsayshihi
08-13-2012, 08:57 AM
I am looking but still not seeing 90? I feel as though lots of domains are being neglected concerning this merger this is what lots of people have been looking forward to for a long time now and its probably the only thing keeping lots of people playing right now so therefore I AM WAITING TO BE MERGED.

karlrd
08-13-2012, 09:00 AM
whats the throne room limit mean ?
my understanding is the throne room limit is 60 items.And i might suggest that when the merge happens you just get rid of the rubbish ones,then the best throne room items will be carried thro..like they say the presets will be first(you start with 2 presets)which is 12 items,i suggest that if you have simple that you want to upgrade etc to put those IN the presets.
as then they will be given priority during the merge,,then the highest might items are next
Untill you reach the limit of 60

Noob_58JV7W9
08-13-2012, 09:04 AM
As long Domains A and B end up getting merged into the same Domain yes, you will keep all your troops and resources.

Thats not fair to let them keep troop/resources when both of their domains are merging together. So the players that have their other domains merging with others we gets screwed by letting they players double while we get spread out

Noob_58JV7W9
08-13-2012, 09:07 AM
Ouch...
I can only hope that some of my enemies don't triple in size... That would suck to have them jump to 300 or 400 million might...

They should not be able to double in size but be directed to another domain to bring there account to then have them able to being all troops from two domain together. Thats just bull5hit

Harry_
08-13-2012, 09:17 AM
I'm sorry if this question has already been asked, but I'm on a domain that isn't getting merged, can I request my account be merged to another domain?

Thanks.

I suggest you PM a GM and ask them that, or you submit a support ticket....a knight could also pass your question on. ;)

MacFa
08-13-2012, 09:17 AM
I am looking but still not seeing 90? I feel as though lots of domains are being neglected concerning this merger this is what lots of people have been looking forward to for a long time now and its probably the only thing keeping lots of people playing right now so therefore I AM WAITING TO BE MERGED.

as you may have noticed,..not one has been merged yet,..90 has been mentioned a lot of times,..and there are a few weeks to go for the the end of august,..
i am sure you will be merged too and they never said this merging round would be the last.
see it this way,..not being the first may be good as you will have prolly less glitches and what ever

Harry_
08-13-2012, 09:20 AM

There are a few domains that seem to have been mistakenly left off the merger list. 1, 90 and I believe 96 are just a few of them. Not sure if this was just an oversight or not and am waiting to hear back from the GMs as to what they found out about this.

This was posted earlier on by BO (smelly). It is on this thread, and has been mentioned many times before. If you still wish to push further read my signature, and PM a GM.

Harry_
08-13-2012, 09:22 AM
as you may have noticed,..not one has been merged yet,..90 has been mentioned a lot of times,..and there are a few weeks to go for the the end of august,..
i am sure you will be merged too and they never said this merging round would be the last.
see it this way,..not being the first may be good as you will have prolly less glitches and what ever

They have said though that no more mergers are planned. However i admit 1 and 90 have been mentioned plenty of times and HAVE been noticed.

This was mentioned earlier on (also posted in previous comment):

There are a few domains that seem to have been mistakenly left off the merger list. 1, 90 and I believe 96 are just a few of them. Not sure if this was just an oversight or not and am waiting to hear back from the GMs as to what they found out about this.

nando145
08-13-2012, 09:23 AM
bonjour , je suis et je joue sur 3 domaines qui vont fusionné ensemble, ma question est simple... comment allez vous nous dédommagé pour l'abandon d'un ou plusieurs domaines??? et est ce qu'on pourra fusionné les inventaires ensemble??? car j'ai des inspirations divines, sacrée et d'autres portails etc... je veux bien choisir un seul domaines mais va falloir qu'on ne soit pas trop perdant au final!!!! merci de votre réponse

Harry_
08-13-2012, 09:32 AM
oh that will be easy fella lol
Supply Troop
Militiaman
Scout
Pikeman
Swordsman
Archer
Cavalry
Heavy Cavalry
Supply Wagon
Ballista
Battering Ram
Catapult

Might: 62631820
165.00% Bonus to Wall
61.00% Infantry Combat Speed
510.00% Range
-261.00% Range Debuff
330.00% Defense
115.00% Attack
520.00% Troop Training Speed
175.00% Wood Production
360.00% Ore Production
-190.00% Load Debuff
-28.00% Infantry Attack Debuff
-115.00% Siege Load Debuff
-175.00% Ranged Attack Debuff
29.00% Siege Range
-57.00% Siege Range Debuff
360.00% Food Production
-185.00% Defense Debuff
-175.00% Attack Debuff

"360.00% Food Production"

IF he has wilds and farms in all cities then his food prod will be booming. Obviously he'll still be well in the minus' but still it makes a little difference with horns etc.

MacFa
08-13-2012, 09:37 AM
They have said though that no more mergers are planned. However i admit 1 and 90 have been mentioned plenty of times and HAVE been noticed.

This was mentioned earlier on (also posted in previous comment):

just thought cause AlexTheKid72 said something like in the Thread: Domain Mergers, Comments, Concerns, Questions.
which doesnt mean that other mergers are planned but also not that this will be a one hit wonder

anyway,..1, 90, and 96 should have been noticed,..lol

bigbaddad
08-13-2012, 10:01 AM
I have said it before, but here goes again. Turning off desertion is not the answer, as our troops are still needing to be fed during these screwy times...the answer is to turn off troop upkeep, so that when everything is said and done and we can reliably play the game again, we aren't scrambling all over the domain looking for food because its all been consumed while kabam does their magic. Turn off upkeep, make life a little easier on us....and do it before merge, like right now ;)

HeatherMaria
08-13-2012, 10:29 AM
If you took some time to think it through rationally, you would realize that it's BETTER that we are going 2 weeks after the first merge. Let them work out the bugs FIRST and THEN they can merge us. Cya in a couple weeks ;)

-Rhon342

Also, be glad you're on the list.. my main domain is 90

Lord Alu
08-13-2012, 10:39 AM
one question baron if you only got one domain in the merger you keep all throne room items right?

60 items limited.

HeatherMaria
08-13-2012, 10:41 AM
On 90, we've sent out a message to the active alliances to leave feedback about asking for a merge with our domain. We've also told them to contact a GM or make a report. I have not received a reply yet, but should receive one by tomorrow (if the automated response is correct).

HeatherMaria
08-13-2012, 11:03 AM
Knights are no longer done by FB friends...they are done through the game. I assume this was planned. Maybe not...

This means you'll only be able to play on Kabam, not on Facebook. This also means (at least to my knowledge and experience) that if you use bots, you'll probably experience great difficulties in playing without your browser crashing. There's something to look forward to! I had started on 351, and the dynamics of the alliance required that we use bots.. I could not play without firefox crashing, but could only play on kabam. This is the only domain I've had to quit because of this. I don't have time to sit at the pc 24 hours a day, I could not maintain a competitive edge here, so I left that domain alone.

Harry_
08-13-2012, 11:14 AM
I have said it before, but here goes again. Turning off desertion is not the answer, as our troops are still needing to be fed during these screwy times...the answer is to turn off troop upkeep, so that when everything is said and done and we can reliably play the game again, we aren't scrambling all over the domain looking for food because its all been consumed while kabam does their magic. Turn off upkeep, make life a little easier on us....and do it before merge, like right now ;)

Actually....thats not such a bad idea...(please message that to a GM!!! lol) ;)

Harry_
08-13-2012, 11:18 AM
On 90, we've sent out a message to the active alliances to leave feedback about asking for a merge with our domain. We've also told them to contact a GM or make a report. I have not received a reply yet, but should receive one by tomorrow (if the automated response is correct).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Harry_
08-13-2012, 11:21 AM
This means you'll only be able to play on Kabam, not on Facebook. This also means (at least to my knowledge and experience) that if you use bots, you'll probably experience great difficulties in playing without your browser crashing. There's something to look forward to! I had started on 351, and the dynamics of the alliance required that we use bots.. I could not play without firefox crashing, but could only play on kabam. This is the only domain I've had to quit because of this. I don't have time to sit at the pc 24 hours a day, I could not maintain a competitive edge here, so I left that domain alone.

Uhhh...i suggest you delete this, unless you wish for a Knight or GM to pick up that your using third-party scripts...

atiq1011
08-13-2012, 11:28 AM
if i don't want to merge in new domain than what would i do?

Harry_
08-13-2012, 11:45 AM
if i don't want to merge in new domain than what would i do?

Leave...? join a domain thats not merging...?

I dunno dude, i suggest you PM a Knight or GM and ask, they may say they could make an excepting but it's doubtful.

Your domain will be the same, your cities will be the same, just extra peeps, and alliances ;)

GrimsWrath
08-13-2012, 12:13 PM
Hey guys..

Now this question may have already been asked, if so I apologize in advance...

Once the domain mergers have taken place, will the drop rate on the crests/seals start up again giving people like me a chance to get my other cities. I only have 6 cities and have been trying for like ever to get crests/seals for 7th & 8th cities, but no crests/seals are dropping..

Like I said, sorry if this question has already been asked, there are so many pages I could not possibly read them all.. Thx

Harry_
08-13-2012, 12:16 PM
A small question myself- aimed at a knight or GM or a knowledgeable member

I assume all our bookmarks will be removed? Seeing as all the coords will be different...silly question. But actually i can just imagine it being something that kabam has missed...

Twilighteyes
08-13-2012, 12:27 PM
Hi. I am Tolga Mert. I am playing two different domains with the same facebook account. The first one is leader of Twilight that Lord Twilighteyes on Rhon230 and the second one is leader of UNUTULMAYANLAR that Lord Kartal on Clarent312. I had many success degrees in tournaments each domains and earn gems than used them for each domains. I have just read the information about domains that 230 and 312 will be merged. I don't want to lose any Domain's Cities each two domains. If they would be merged, give me a chance to choose different new domain one of my Domain's Cities. So i can play again two different domains with the same facebook account.

GrimsWrath
08-13-2012, 12:33 PM
Here's another question that has been asked, but had no reply to...

I have 8 domains, but now only play on 1... So,, What will happen to all my inventories in those domains I no longer play in?

Twilighteyes
08-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Hi. I am Tolga Mert. I am playing two different domains with the same facebook account. The first one is leader of Twilight that Lord Twilighteyes on Rhon230 and the second one is leader of UNUTULMAYANLAR that Lord Kartal on Clarent312. I had many success degrees in tournaments each domains and earn gems than used them for each domains. I have just read the information about domains that 230 and 312 will be merged. I don't want to lose any Domain's Cities each two domains. If they would be merged, give me a chance to choose different new domain one of my Domain's Cities. So i can play again two different domains with the same facebook account.

Lord Ian17
08-13-2012, 12:41 PM
why can we not take our whole tr items ihave spent gems and time builing mine up and will not be happy for u to remove my items

We will be turning off Troop Desertion, as well as placing players under beginners protection so that no Troops are lost. We also want players to acquaint themselves with the new domain. Keep in mind, these dates and Domains are subject to change. If you have questions, please refer to the FAQ, otherwise, this will be the place to discuss this first phase of the Domain Mergers.

MacFa
08-13-2012, 12:55 PM
if you have just one domain being merged you wont miss one thing,...just IF you have multi domains merged to one new,..you cant take all with you if the different throne rooms have more than 60 items together.
IN THIS CASE only in this one(you have more than one domain moving in a new one) Your pre sets comes first, than the ones with highest might etc up to 60 items for the "New Throne Room"
Throne Room limit is 60 Items - pretty easy

Kabam_Elryl
08-13-2012, 01:06 PM
how come some domain merges have less domains in the group than other's? more active players?

Domain Mergers were chosen by player activity. If one group has more Domains than another group, that just means the group with more Domains are probably lower-populated Domains.

Hello, I was wondering if your planning to make these new merged domains under the modified rules of your premium domains? ie. reduced troop training speed and troop upkeep etc. Thanks

No Premium Domains have been chosen to be merged at this time, so all new Domains will have the original ruleset.

Hey guys..

Now this question may have already been asked, if so I apologize in advance...

Once the domain mergers have taken place, will the drop rate on the crests/seals start up again giving people like me a chance to get my other cities. I only have 6 cities and have been trying for like ever to get crests/seals for 7th & 8th cities, but no crests/seals are dropping..

Like I said, sorry if this question has already been asked, there are so many pages I could not possibly read them all.. Thx

Drop rates will remain as is once the Domain Mergers take place. However, we will continue to monitor drop rates for Crests/Seals so player's can obtain their additional expansion Cities.

Here's another question that has been asked, but had no reply to...

I have 8 domains, but now only play on 1... So,, What will happen to all my inventories in those domains I no longer play in?

Unless two or more of your Domains are being merged together in one new Domain, your inventories will remain the same as long as they meet the minimum log-in requirement to be merged over. If you have another Domain being merged into your active Domain, your inventories will be combined.

Unfortunately, you can only choose one of your Domains to be the main Domain to be merged over... Your concern is one of those edge cases that we tried our best to avoid. Keep in mind, your Troops, Resources, Inventories, etc. will be combined onto the new Domain.

***NOTE: I have edited the FAQ to list Domain's 90, 96 & 340; I have also corrected the placement of Domain 267***

Harry_
08-13-2012, 01:11 PM
why can we not take our whole tr items ihave spent gems and time builing mine up and will not be happy for u to remove my items

You WILL NOT lose your items unless more than one of your domains are merging together. If they are being merged then the items in your presets will get priority in your selected domain, then the rest of your 60 item limit (the full TR unlocked or no) will be filled with items from your domains that are merging together- mightiest take priority.

If none of your domains are merging together then your TR will stay in tact.

...i think that's about the 20th time i've answered that...

GrimsWrath
08-13-2012, 01:14 PM
Thank you PrimeTime..

Seems a shame to let so many good things go to waste as I don't play in those domains anymore.. :( Oh well, crap happens :(

Harry_
08-13-2012, 01:17 PM
if you have just one domain being merged you wont miss one thing,...just IF you have multi domains merged to one new,..you cant take all with you if the different throne rooms have more than 60 items together.
IN THIS CASE only in this one(you have more than one domain moving in a new one) Your pre sets comes first, than the ones with highest might etc up to 60 items for the "New Throne Room"
Throne Room limit is 60 Items - pretty easy

woops missed your answer lol. well explained :)

GrimsWrath
08-13-2012, 01:20 PM
Sorry PrimeTime..

I appreciate you saying that drop rates will remain as is, but the point is, they simply are not dropping, that was the whole point of me asking this question to begin with.. I have been crest hunting for these lucrative crests/seals for my 7th & 8th cities, but haven't had 1 crest/seal drop in the last 3 months.. SO how can you say they will remain as is, if they are not dropping at all?

Harry_
08-13-2012, 01:24 PM

Your domains will be combined together. You must pick the domain you wish to keep and all troops, resources, TR items, inventory items will be merged into it. All DI's, SI's and other things that you have used on your old domain will be compensated for. Game agents in customer support are going to take care of that, working closely with you making sure you get everything that you deserve- not sure entirely what they plan to do about tourney winnings, but i'm sure they'll assist you there.

Sorry but the mergers are going ahead, after MANY people asked for them, even if you didn't. Your going to have to go along with merging your acc's. Prepare one of your alliances. Let them know that you'll be in charge of another, make them friendly to one another and work along side them. ;)

Hope this helps dude :cool:

GrimsWrath
08-13-2012, 01:37 PM
Ok, sorry for the spam..

But I have another issue.. I think I read somewhere on here about troops, but cannot think where as there are so many pages to sift through..

My question is simple.. It I have troops queued up for training at the time of the merge, will those troops still be in my troop training queue after the merger has taken place or will they be lost? And I'm guessing that we will get some kind of in-game message stating the date and time our specified domains will be merged?

MacFa
08-13-2012, 01:39 PM
no worries about any troops,..not the troops in the apo or in que,..ALL your troops will move with you

Ok, sorry for the spam..

But I have another issue.. I think I read somewhere on here about troops, but cannot think where as there are so many pages to sift through..

My question is simple.. It I have troops queued up for training at the time of the merge, will those troops still be in my troop training queue after the merger has taken place or will they be lost? And I'm guessing that we will get some kind of in-game message stating the date and time our specified domains will be merged?

LordJLad
08-13-2012, 01:45 PM
where is Goswhit 96 on the list??? you forgotten about us and our < 200 active players?

Kabam_Elryl
08-13-2012, 02:02 PM
where is Goswhit 96 on the list??? you forgotten about us and our < 200 active players?

Added to the FAQ, sorry about that - 342, 256, 220, 200, 192, 96, 89, 88, 67, 49, 37

LordJLad
08-13-2012, 02:03 PM
where is goshwit 96?????????... oh.... i see it now.... lol..

thanks muchly

MacFa
08-13-2012, 02:05 PM
Added to the FAQ, sorry about that - 342, 256, 220, 200, 192, 96, 89, 88, 67, 49, 37

where is goshwit 96?????????

patience,..there it is ;)

Kabam_Elryl
08-13-2012, 02:05 PM
Sorry PrimeTime..

I appreciate you saying that drop rates will remain as is, but the point is, they simply are not dropping, that was the whole point of me asking this question to begin with.. I have been crest hunting for these lucrative crests/seals for my 7th & 8th cities, but haven't had 1 crest/seal drop in the last 3 months.. SO how can you say they will remain as is, if they are not dropping at all?

Hey GrimsWrath,

Our team will continue to monitor drop rates on these Crests & Seals. Kabam_Baron has been working closely with our Team in regards to the Dark Forest Crest & Seal drop rates, feel free to provide any data gathered - HERE (http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?107573-Dark-Forest-Drops-DFD).

TR237
08-13-2012, 02:06 PM
what about domain 1 kabam ????

Noob_57QWCPT
08-13-2012, 02:23 PM
With Domain Mergers right around the corner, we’re certain many of you have questions and concerns. We’re eager to get your input concerning the Mergers. As we would like for the mergers to proceed as smoothly as possible. This thread will be the place to voice your concerns.

If you haven’t already done so, we suggest you visit the Domain Merger FAQ which can found here: http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?115690-Domain-Merger-FAQ

If you have a question that was not addressed in the FAQ, feel free to ask here and we do our best to answer with all available information. More information will be released as it becomes available.

i don't i predict that for maybe 2 months things may seem to get better , but they won't . the same problems will exist after the merge that exist now..1st off having to start over recollecting wilds really stinks.. yes it will make things active to a point again but ... as long as the throne room exist the game will go back to what it is now dead . yes players wanted more active domains which could have been done by opening domains up again or mergers . but with the throne room still in place and the slow ench / upgr rates and the cost of buying items and high failure crafting rates the game within a 2 month period will go back to being dead those with high thrs will chase out anyone with a decent or poorer thr .. things will not get better the only solution is for kabam to admit they screwed their own game up and apologize and remove the thr ..

Kasandra2011
08-13-2012, 02:25 PM
I currently have two domains in the above merger. I've spent lots of time and money on both, and do not want to give up either of them. What do you suggest? 88 and 342 to be exact. I've had 88 since I started, and 342 is one I currently enjoy. They have 8 cities each, and tons of inventory and troops. Is there any way you could switch one of those to a different domain so I wouldn't have to sacrifice all my hard work and money?

kasandra

Archer Dan
08-13-2012, 02:37 PM
Thanks for thinking about us little guys here in 90 ! Glad to see you guys added us.

Harry_
08-13-2012, 02:56 PM
I currently have two domains in the above merger. I've spent lots of time and money on both, and do not want to give up either of them. What do you suggest? 88 and 342 to be exact. I've had 88 since I started, and 342 is one I currently enjoy. They have 8 cities each, and tons of inventory and troops. Is there any way you could switch one of those to a different domain so I wouldn't have to sacrifice all my hard work and money?

kasandra

This has been asked a few times and i have redirected people to ask GM's or Knights via Private Messages. However i can guess that it's not happening.

What i can tell you for sure though is that if you do have to go ahead with both your domains being merged together then all troops, resources, TR items, Inventory items WILL be merged. As for your cities, the domain that you chose to leave behind will no longer exist and Kabam have said that their Game Customer Support Agents will be working closely with you to compensate as many things as possible, e.g. DI's etc.

Don't worry, your money will not go to waste. As for your alliances, well i can only suggest that you link your two together and work as hard as possible to make them friendly to one another.

Sorry i can't help much more, :/ :( , but i've done my best :cool:

Dawnylou
08-13-2012, 03:14 PM
I have cruised through Forums to see if this question has already been asked, and did not see it, however there are a whole bundle of posts so I may have missed it. My apologies if I'm repeating =) Kabam have confirmed that upon merge, the new domains will have troop desertion switched off. What I'm wondering is, seems as those of us having more than one domain involved in the merge will have to log out of the accounts we do not wish to keep in the days prior to the merge, will troop desertion be switched off on that end too? I don't want to log out of my soon to be deleted account to trigger my main domain being the one merged, only to find I get attacked massively in the closing hours of the domain by people remaining on it, losing those troops which WOULD have been merged, to starvation before they ever get a chance to be counted....wow I think I confused myself LOL

vindicare1
08-13-2012, 03:42 PM
und warum is der ganze mist nur auf englisch ???? ich möchte das auch gerne verstehen was da geschrieben wird !!!!! nicht jeder kann ne 2. sprache und soviel ich mitbekommen habe, wird mein server 260 mit lauter fremdsprachigen zusammengelegt. ich habe 0 bock mit italienern, spaniern oder amis zu zocken weil ich nicht verstehe was die sabbeln :P
kabam, ihr schießt grade den nächsten bock ab....

Dies ist eine US-amerikanische Spiel so verwenden Sie entweder Google übersetzen oder fragen Sie einen freund, es für Sie übersetzen. Ansonsten lassen, dont brauchen wir keine unwissend, rassistisch Spieler.

They also have a section for foreign speakers here in the forums.

MacFa
08-13-2012, 04:18 PM
ty,.i must have overlooked the detail of this strange german post,..

Dies ist eine US-amerikanische Spiel so verwenden Sie entweder Google übersetzen oder fragen Sie einen freund, es für Sie übersetzen. Ansonsten lassen, dont brauchen wir keine unwissend, rassistisch Spieler.

They also have a section for foreign speakers here in the forums.

und warum is der ganze mist nur auf englisch ???? ich möchte das auch gerne verstehen was da geschrieben wird !!!!! nicht jeder kann ne 2. sprache und soviel ich mitbekommen habe, wird mein server 260 mit lauter fremdsprachigen zusammengelegt. ich habe 0 bock mit italienern, spaniern oder amis zu zocken weil ich nicht verstehe was die sabbeln :P
kabam, ihr schießt grade den nächsten bock ab....

was widerrum ein ziemliches Armutszeugnis ist, danke
schon mal darüber nachgedacht, dass sich auch Chancen eröffnen, das Spiel besser zu verstehen?
Nebenbei wird Deine ganze Domäne fusioniert-es sollten also genug da sein um sich zu unterhalten und oder um Dir evtl. bei der Übersetzung zu helfen.
und ja,..google translate hilft auch.
nebenbei sind ein paar Dinge auch im deutschen Forum zu finden.
Du möchtest verstehen was andere sagen? Ein wenig Bemühen hilft, die meißten bemühen sich wohl auch Dich zu verstehen.
und selbst wenn ich Deine Sprache verstehe,..was Dein Problem ist, verstehe ich nicht-von Faulheit und Ignoranz mal abgesehen..
tss

Bdaru
08-13-2012, 04:39 PM
arthur1 domain merger?
Hail all arthur1 players!

Due to arthur1 being the first and original kingdoms of camelot server, we had originally chosen not to include this domain in any of the new domain mergers. However, after receiving several inquiries about this domain not being included in the merges, we have decided to ask the players on the server directly!

Please click here and let us know if you want to be included to a domain merge.

Voting will remain open until friday - august 17th 2012 or until a majority of the vote has been reached.

The future of domain arthur1 is now in your hands... Vote wisely!

thank you!!!!!

Kabam_Elryl
08-13-2012, 04:52 PM
what about domain 1 kabam ????

If you play on Domain 1, please log into your account and check the Caravan messaging.

pgf26791
08-13-2012, 05:03 PM
[Quote Originally Posted by olduser View Post

Reply by Kabam_PrimeTime: No Premium Domains have been chosen to be merged at this time, so all new Domains will have the original ruleset.]

Culwich 350 is a part of the merging domains, about halfway through the listing. This is a Premium domain. Does this mean that we will now revert back to the original ruleset?

VeryBadName
08-13-2012, 05:06 PM
all this stuff about mergers sounds fun...if only my support ticket would be answered, I might be able to decide whether or not to stick around to see mergers actually happen . I can't even log in to ensure that my city gets moved!

Starfire
08-13-2012, 05:09 PM
Totally frivolous question....what about my glory badge? I don't want to be busted back to bunny

Eldron
08-13-2012, 05:24 PM
1. Will all merging domains have access to their new domain at the same time?

2. Will randomly placed cities of arriving players on a merged domain be placed on open plains? Will they be placed on plains that earlier arriving players have taken control of?

3. When announcing the date of merging domains, please announce the TIME the new domain will be available.

Thank you.

Harry_
08-13-2012, 05:25 PM
I have cruised through Forums to see if this question has already been asked, and did not see it, however there are a whole bundle of posts so I may have missed it. My apologies if I'm repeating =) Kabam have confirmed that upon merge, the new domains will have troop desertion switched off. What I'm wondering is, seems as those of us having more than one domain involved in the merge will have to log out of the accounts we do not wish to keep in the days prior to the merge, will troop desertion be switched off on that end too? I don't want to log out of my soon to be deleted account to trigger my main domain being the one merged, only to find I get attacked massively in the closing hours of the domain by people remaining on it, losing those troops which WOULD have been merged, to starvation before they ever get a chance to be counted....wow I think I confused myself LOL

Ok i'm guessing what will happen here, as it has been hinted and linked to something that the GM's have said on previous threads, but i assume that they will include this in a message to you nearer the time. Things such as specific timings as to when your merger will take place, and perhaps some little help points etc etc.

Remember this is just a guess- don't quote me on this.

Harry_
08-13-2012, 05:27 PM
Totally frivolous question....what about my glory badge? I don't want to be busted back to bunny

Your glory badge should stay the same.

If you have multiple domains that are merging together then the badge of one that you choose (log on to last before the merger takes place) will be the one you keep.

BadOmen
08-13-2012, 05:28 PM
Hey...folks in Domain 90:

306, 261, 202, 109, 58, 9, 90

You are now on the merge list.

Glenrock
08-13-2012, 05:32 PM
I would like to add that the original Arthur 1 remain as is and NOT be part of any merge.........thanx

With Domain Mergers right around the corner, we’re certain many of you have questions and concerns. We’re eager to get your input concerning the Mergers. As we would like for the mergers to proceed as smoothly as possible. This thread will be the place to voice your concerns.

If you haven’t already done so, we suggest you visit the Domain Merger FAQ which can found here: http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?115690-Domain-Merger-FAQ

If you have a question that was not addressed in the FAQ, feel free to ask here and we do our best to answer with all available information. More information will be released as it becomes available.

MacFa
08-13-2012, 05:36 PM
If you play on Domain 1, please log into your account and check the Caravan messaging.

try this mebbe it helps

I would like to add that the original Arthur 1 remain as is and NOT be part of any merge.........thanx

Harry_
08-13-2012, 05:39 PM
Hey...folks in Domain 90:

306, 261, 202, 109, 58, 9, 90

You are now on the merge list.

YAYYYYYY...less of a headache for me...

Stoner4876
08-13-2012, 06:01 PM
I do have a question -- I have two domains that are getting merged together and have decided to merger with the one i have been on the longest. Will that mean i lose all that i have put into the one domain that im not going to play with at the new domain. Like resources and troops and all the stuff i payed for.

Grail Knight Lucy
08-13-2012, 06:12 PM
Quick question, don't think it's been asked. Have read through majority of pages until my eyes bled.
When we move over to new domain and we're all snuggled under our beginners protection duvet gathering wilds like rampant rabbits on an Easter egg hunt. What happens if we inadvertently end up hitting same wild as another player and then shit, bugger damn there goes out protection.?

NoTaNoOb123
08-13-2012, 06:17 PM
Why won't it let me play KoC? Im in Arthur 321.

Harry_
08-13-2012, 06:21 PM
READ:

http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?117473-Domain-Merges-Let-Me-See-If-I-Can-Make-This-Easier

NoTaNoOb123
08-13-2012, 06:23 PM
321, 307, 240, 160, 78, 23, 7 is anyone on any of these im on 240 it be good to see who on these domains on here that are merging with me

Im in 321.. it won't let me access Koc.. why?

BadOmen
08-13-2012, 06:24 PM
Quick question, don't think it's been asked. Have read through majority of pages until my eyes bled.
When we move over to new domain and we're all snuggled under our beginners protection duvet gathering wilds like rampant rabbits on an Easter egg hunt. What happens if we inadvertently end up hitting same wild as another player and then shit, bugger damn there goes out protection.?

If both marches are sent out while the wild is still unowned and the first player to reach it gets it...I believe the second attacker's troops will merely finish their march there then turn around and come home. But, will try to get a GM to clarify that.

BadOmen
08-13-2012, 06:29 PM
I do have a question -- I have two domains that are getting merged together and have decided to merger with the one i have been on the longest. Will that mean i lose all that i have put into the one domain that im not going to play with at the new domain. Like resources and troops and all the stuff i payed for.

All your troops, resources, knights and items will be combined with your other account in the new domain. The only thing that will not carry over are your buildings and you can submit a ticket with Customer Service at the time of your merge to try and "reclaim" some of the DI/SI/DP/SP you purchased/used on the other domain that will be left behind.

Harry_
08-13-2012, 06:30 PM

One assumes that you must be more cautious when retrieving ones wilds. And be polite to other person and negotiate. And if you are in protection you won't be able to attack an owned territory anyway. If they get there first the troops will (most likely) just return. If a glitch comes across along these lines, then i suggest you post a support ticket ;)

Harry_
08-13-2012, 06:31 PM
Im in 321.. it won't let me access Koc.. why?

Submit a support ticket:

http://kabam.force.com/PKB?game=Kingdoms_of_Camelot&l=en&naid=905991

Harry_
08-13-2012, 06:41 PM
all this stuff about mergers sounds fun...if only my support ticket would be answered, I might be able to decide whether or not to stick around to see mergers actually happen . I can't even log in to ensure that my city gets moved!

I will admit that Customer Support has become a bit...unreliable lately

Donald Fritzinger
08-13-2012, 06:48 PM
Arthur Domain 1, Kabam was NOT going to include our domain in the merger? They are now making us vote to see if we want to be merged. Kabam are you serious that out of touch? OH NO we don't want to be merged we would rather stay in a dead domain and play with ourselves. (and that was sarcasm I thought I better clarify since you don't seem to get it) I just can not believe you were going to leave the original (oldest) domain out, that is just beyond comprehension and makes me regret ever spending a dime on your game. Just want to make sure everyone on our domain votes

DOMAIN 1, ARTHUR MAKE SURE YOU GO CAST YOUR VOTE (CLICK THE CARAVAN) OR KABAM WILL IGNORE US YET AGAIN

Harry_
08-13-2012, 07:04 PM
Arthur Domain 1, Kabam was NOT going to include our domain in the merger? They are now making us vote to see if we want to be merged. Kabam are you serious that out of touch? OH NO we don't want to be merged we would rather stay in a dead domain and play with ourselves. (and that was sarcasm I thought I better clarify since you don't seem to get it) I just can not believe you were going to leave the original (oldest) domain out, that is just beyond comprehension and makes me regret ever spending a dime on your game. Just want to make sure everyone on our domain votes

DOMAIN 1, ARTHUR MAKE SURE YOU GO CAST YOUR VOTE (CLICK THE CARAVAN) OR KABAM WILL IGNORE US YET AGAIN

Define: "Fun"

fun/fən/
Noun:
Enjoyment, amusement, or lighthearted pleasure: "anyone who turns up can join in the fun".

Doesn't sound like your enjoying yourself...Is this game "fun" for you? Are you having "fun"...well apparently not. I'M having fun.

Maybe...just MAYBE...if you left this game in peace then you could go have some "fun" elsewhere...? just a thought...

Honestly i don't know why people play this game if they do not enjoy it.

"oh because i spent money on it!"

Sorry...did you not get your gems? Perhaps you should post a support ticket.

If you go to Kabam and say "thank you Kabam for this opportunity to vote for our domain to be merged. It is a great honor seeing as you are not opening a vote for the OTHER domains who aren't merging but WANT to merge." then you might get somewhere. Kabam haven't done anything wrong.

Honestly- it's clear that you weren't originally meant to be merged. Why? total mystery to myself. But you are being given a chance to merge so be grateful!

(if you complain that 90 got put on the list without a vote well they were actually MEANT to be on the list.)

Bdaru
08-13-2012, 07:12 PM
I don't understand why we were not considered for the merge either, but at least they heard us and are asking us via voting instead of ignoring those of us who are still play on 1.
Long live Arthur 1 the original domain, and merge us !!!!

Donald Fritzinger
08-13-2012, 07:17 PM
First of all thanks for your smart ass tone, and I think you are kinda missing my point Yes the game at one time was very fun and I do enjoy playing it, but it has gotten stale with so few people playing in our domain. We have been anxiously awaiting the mergers so we have more people playing and fresh blood to war with. For Kabam not to forget us but to say they were not planning on including us in a domain that has less than 500 people playing (and it has risen to that number in the last month with people hearing of the merger coming otherwise average was around 300) for them to not include us is a smack in the face. So as for your "fun" "enjoying yourself" I would be having more "fun" and "enjoying myself" alot more if the domain was active again.
Define: "Fun"

fun/fən/
Noun:
Enjoyment, amusement, or lighthearted pleasure: "anyone who turns up can join in the fun".

Doesn't sound like your enjoying yourself...Is this game "fun" for you? Are you having "fun"...well apparently not. I'M having fun.

Maybe...just MAYBE...if you left this game in peace then you could go have some "fun" elsewhere...? just a thought...

Honestly i don't know why people play this game if they do not enjoy it.

"oh because i spent money on it!"

Sorry...did you not get your gems? Perhaps you should post a support ticket.

If you go to Kabam and say "thank you Kabam for this opportunity to vote for our domain to be merged. It is a great honor seeing as you are not opening a vote for the OTHER domains who aren't merging but WANT to merge." then you might get somewhere. Kabam haven't done anything wrong.

Honestly- it's clear that you weren't originally meant to be merged. Why? total mystery to myself. But you are being given a chance to merge so be grateful!

(if you complain that 90 got put on the list without a vote well they were actually MEANT to be on the list.)

Starfire
08-13-2012, 08:00 PM
Thanks for treating my question with the seriousness unwarranted by my tone. It is good to know I will be able to tell the sharks from the guppies in an unfamiliar pond. Oh and I hope that Arthur merges with one of my domains as it would be an honor to serve with or face off against the original KoC addicts again. ;-D

lady andryella
08-13-2012, 09:20 PM
made it through 10 pages this time. couldn't read the whole thing. first 10 pages at least 50% whining and moaning. (imagining all the folks that have commented checking back to see if they're in first 10 pages). my advice is to just go with the flow. hahaha. love all this as some late night reading though :)

Donald Fritzinger
08-14-2012, 01:18 AM
No Bd lets not change it, it has sentimental value the way it is, I mean after all it is the first. go ahead and let it die in peace.
I don't understand why we were not considered for the merge either, but at least they heard us and are asking us via voting instead of ignoring those of us who are still play on 1.
Long live Arthur 1 the original domain, and merge us !!!!

WhoDoneIt
08-14-2012, 03:11 AM
:confused:

MacFa
08-14-2012, 03:34 AM

why do you think this?

some domains have more active players than others,..so one with more is as good as two with less, and how else should they split the domains instead?
i mean, by also checking that not as many have the multidomain to one issue?

IgotU
08-14-2012, 04:10 AM
How can you save your items and settings when we payed for them and they never ******* save themselfs?

atiq1011
08-14-2012, 04:57 AM
if all those domains big pocket gather in new domain it will be quite impossible to win any tournament.i never won any tourny it is my only chance to get some gems.without gems i cann't buy new row for my TR inventory.that's why i donn't wanna merge.

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 06:02 AM

What would you consider "evenly"?

boomarang
08-14-2012, 06:03 AM
so what of the people who are in 2 domains who have upgraded cities and have spent considerable amount of money enhencing their castles ect?
will these people be reimbursed for their dp,s si,s di,s si,s and added in item form to their chosen account?

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 06:03 AM
How can you save your items and settings when we payed for them and they never ****** save themselfs?

What are you talking about?

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 06:06 AM
so what of the people who are in 2 domains who have upgraded cities and have spent considerable amount of money enhencing their castles ect?
will these people be reimbursed for their dp,s si,s di,s si,s and added in item form to their chosen account?

You will have to contact Customer Support at the time of your merge and they will take care of this.

Wal_Mart
08-14-2012, 06:14 AM
Since we are only hours away from the 1st merge any idea what will be in the port package yet?

Noob_58TFN9W
08-14-2012, 06:19 AM

how sure are u guys that i will not loose my tr item?

Bumblee_bee
08-14-2012, 06:50 AM
What is this beginners protection ? Just mist over cities for certain days or protection from being attacked by others players ?

Bumblee_bee
08-14-2012, 06:52 AM
How can you save your items and settings when we payed for them and they never ******* save themselfs?

Its better to take screen shots of your every city, Throne room and inventory and save them. if you have items or upgrades missing you can report it.

Bumblee_bee
08-14-2012, 07:00 AM

for example if your 1st 5 row is unlocked in your TR all items in the 1st 5 row will be carried over to new domain.

Kabam_Elryl
08-14-2012, 08:46 AM
[Quote Originally Posted by olduser View Post

Reply by Kabam_PrimeTime: No Premium Domains have been chosen to be merged at this time, so all new Domains will have the original ruleset.]

Culwich 350 is a part of the merging domains, about halfway through the listing. This is a Premium domain. Does this mean that we will now revert back to the original ruleset?

350 on the FAQ list was in error and has been changed to the correct Domain number - 340

1. Will all merging domains have access to their new domain at the same time?

2. Will randomly placed cities of arriving players on a merged domain be placed on open plains? Will they be placed on plains that earlier arriving players have taken control of?

3. When announcing the date of merging domains, please announce the TIME the new domain will be available.

Thank you.

1 - Domain Mergers will be rolled out. When a Domain is being merged it will be unavailable until the entire group is finalized and moved over to the New Domain.
2 - With multiple Domains being merged together onto one Domain, player's Cities will be shuffled around on open tiles. There should not be a case where a player is placed on a player controlled plain.
3 - We hope to provide a general ETA of when new Domains will be up and running during the merges.

Since we are only hours away from the 1st merge any idea what will be in the port package yet?

This information will be released as soon as possible. Any new information released on this topic will be updated to the Domain Merger FAQ, please stay tuned.

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 09:17 AM

Pretty darn sure ;)

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 09:18 AM
What is this beginners protection ? Just mist over cities for certain days or protection from being attacked by others players ?

Protection from being attacked...just like when you first started playing on a domain.

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 09:20 AM
for example if your 1st 5 row is unlocked in your TR all items in the 1st 5 row will be carried over to new domain.

All items in your TR...whether unlocked or not will be carried over. The only time this changes is for folks playing on multiple domains that are getting merged together.

Shal
08-14-2012, 09:49 AM
OK im really looking forward to a more active domain, my domain 217 is the first guinea pig, not the furry kind either :P But although my accounts are not going to be merged onto the same domain, i would really have liked all my accounts merged together into the one anyway. Less domains to worry about. And im surprised it wasnt suggested in the first place, to have them all in one, if wanted... Only because its a great idea they had to merge them into one account if they ended up on the same domain, i really missed out on this. :(

I think the option should be there for people like me who would rather have the one domain to worry about, and to have less lag on the comp with all domains up. Especially when i play all the new ones aswell, ive made great friends playing this game, also met the love of my life (no it wasnt a random knight) playing the game. But options would have been nice for multi account holders.

Ive even tried messaging kabam, twice, i never received a ticket number so i know they never got through, so KABAM if your reading this DOMAIN MERGERS GREAT IDEA, LACK OF OPTION well not so good.

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 09:54 AM
OK im really looking forward to a more active domain, my domain 217 is the first guinea pig, not the furry kind either :P But although my accounts are not going to be merged onto the same domain, i would really have liked all my accounts merged together into the one anyway. Less domains to worry about. And im surprised it wasnt suggested in the first place, to have them all in one, if wanted... Only because its a great idea they had to merge them into one account if they ended up on the same domain, i really missed out on this. :(

I think the option should be there for people like me who would rather have the one domain to worry about, and to have less lag on the comp with all domains up. Especially when i play all the new ones aswell, ive made great friends playing this game, also met the love of my life (no it wasnt a random knight) playing the game. But options would have been nice for multi account holders.

Ive even tried messaging kabam, twice, i never received a ticket number so i know they never got through, so KABAM if your reading this DOMAIN MERGERS GREAT IDEA, LACK OF OPTION well not so good.

They actually went through great trouble to minimize the number of players that would have multiple domains merged into one...so,providing an option that would counteract what they were doing and allow what they were trying to avoid wouldn't have made much sense either.

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 09:59 AM
i don't i predict that for maybe 2 months things may seem to get better , but they won't . the same problems will exist after the merge that exist now..1st off having to start over recollecting wilds really stinks.. yes it will make things active to a point again but ... as long as the throne room exist the game will go back to what it is now dead . yes players wanted more active domains which could have been done by opening domains up again or mergers . but with the throne room still in place and the slow ench / upgr rates and the cost of buying items and high failure crafting rates the game within a 2 month period will go back to being dead those with high thrs will chase out anyone with a decent or poorer thr .. things will not get better the only solution is for kabam to admit they screwed their own game up and apologize and remove the thr ..

While some players hate the TR...other players enjoy the new dynamic it has added...so it is, more than likely, here to stay.

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 10:02 AM
Is the alliance member limit changing? There is a rumour that the limit is changing to 200, does anyone know if this is true?

Alliances will remain at 100 members.

Shal
08-14-2012, 10:04 AM
They actually went through great trouble to minimize the number of players that would have multiple domains merged into one...so,providing an option that would counteract what they were doing and allow what they were trying to avoid wouldn't have made much sense either.

But they dont know who is on what domain, they tried to randomise the domains to make them around equal, there is no point in having 1 domain with 300 players and another with 20, so they worked around activity, from what i know

William
08-14-2012, 10:05 AM
As I sit here eating some fried chicken, I hate to bring up something that's probably already said, I'm aware that the mergers begin on the 15th, last maintenance that went thru wiped out my inbox messages, would someone please repost to the domains when on the 15th these mergers begin? thanks . . I already halted my raids, just didn't want my wee troops to go starving too badly while I'm enjoying munchies

barbara9x1wa
08-14-2012, 10:06 AM
i wonder what this merge is going to do to small might that have not long been playing on this domain , new alliances and since i have one of those this concerens me !!!

Noob_59BH9FH
08-14-2012, 10:11 AM
Wtf Not even domain 212 no one i mean no one ever talks on world there is like 30+ who play most of them are just botting to grow might there is no activness

suzanbrat
08-14-2012, 10:13 AM
I ram in 133 , set to merge tomorrow. I read somewhere to use my gems, what is the reason for that ?

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 10:15 AM
But they dont know who is on what domain, they tried to randomise the domains to make them around equal, there is no point in having 1 domain with 300 players and another with 20, so they worked around activity, from what i know

They know exactly who is on which domains by login/account info...there were several factors used to select which domains were merged together...activity was only one of them. They looked at how many of the same account were on them too so that they could minimize the number of players getting multiple domains merged together as they knew it would cause issues...nit only with some of the players that would find themselves in this situation...but also with players that did not.

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 10:18 AM
I ram in 133 , set to merge tomorrow. I read somewhere to use my gems, what is the reason for that ?

Use your gems? Not sure where you heard that...but unless you really want to, there is no need.

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 10:21 AM
Wtf Not even domain 212 no one i mean no one ever talks on world there is like 30+ who play most of them are just botting to grow might there is no activness

Perhaps you should have read the FAQ prior to complaining...would have saved you some time as 212 IS scheduled to merge.

303, 301, 298, 212, 136, 116, 15

Noob_59BHBQC
08-14-2012, 10:22 AM
will we get like city deeds and portals with mergers?
cause we should :P

Bumblee_bee
08-14-2012, 10:25 AM
will we get like city deeds and portals with mergers?

We will get portals, renaming celebration, merlin cloak etc and all your current cities will be carried over to the new domain. You wont get any city deed if you havent already build that city currently.

Bumblee_bee
08-14-2012, 10:29 AM

Let us know what items you receive in the merger package and how it goes :D

TheOnlyBlueAngel
08-14-2012, 10:29 AM
With the mergers set to start on tomorrow , How much of a specific or definite time period are we going to get? As with the before."On August 15th Domains 234, 217, 148, 133, 74, 22, and 20 will be merged into a new Domain." These domains had at least a few day notice ahead of time. Are each groups going to get at least a range or time period a little more specific for their groups as well? :D

Floyd Bunner
08-14-2012, 10:41 AM
What I want to know is, being as we spend our hard earned money and put the time and effort into the game, "Why arnt we being given the choice of were we want our games merged?" I have been asking for almost 6 months now to have all my games merged into one domain so that I am on 1 domain. We have been trying to get my wife and brother's accounts done this way as well. WHY ARE WE NOT GETTING THAT SAY? WE PAY THE MONEY AND PUT IN THE TIME TO PLAY WE SHOULD HAVE THE CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

rab_g
08-14-2012, 10:49 AM
what i want to know is they say Any Throne Room Item presets that you currently have equipped will be carried over from your old Domains, followed by the Throne Room Items that provide you with the most Might. It is vital that you equip the The Throne Room Items you want to keep before the date of the merge. All troops, and Inventory items will be also be carried over. so i have 15 cards i use on 3 TR tabs in one domain so i loose the tr that isnt up

biter_bits
08-14-2012, 10:56 AM

We will be turning off Troop Desertion, as well as placing players under beginners protection so that no Troops are lost. We also want players to acquaint themselves with the new domain. Keep in mind, these dates and Domains are subject to change. If you have questions, please refer to the FAQ, otherwise, this will be the place to discuss this first phase of the Domain Mergers. so the items we have spent months cresting for and upgrading enhancing will be lost? or do all the items in the presets carry over and the unused ones get dumped even tho they get swapped in and out of presets depending on the type of hit we are doing,, hope if they are being taken from us we will be able to get something in there place

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 10:58 AM
what i want to know is they say Any Throne Room Item presets that you currently have equipped will be carried over from your old Domains, followed by the Throne Room Items that provide you with the most Might. It is vital that you equip the The Throne Room Items you want to keep before the date of the merge. All troops, and Inventory items will be also be carried over. so i have 15 cards i use on 3 TR tabs in one domain so i loose the tr that isnt up

Unless you have multiple domains being merged together...you won't lose any TR items.

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 10:59 AM
so the items we have spent months cresting for and upgrading enhancing will be lost? or do all the items in the presets carry over and the unused ones get dumped even tho they get swapped in and out of presets depending on the type of hit we are doing,, hope if they are being taken from us we will be able to get something in there place

Unless you have multiple domains being merged together...you won't lose any TR items.

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 11:01 AM
What I want to know is, being as we spend our hard earned money and put the time and effort into the game, "Why arnt we being given the choice of were we want our games merged?" I have been asking for almost 6 months now to have all my games merged into one domain so that I am on 1 domain. We have been trying to get my wife and brother's accounts done this way as well. WHY ARE WE NOT GETTING THAT SAY? WE PAY THE MONEY AND PUT IN THE TIME TO PLAY WE SHOULD HAVE THE CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Because, it would have had to be done manually...and moving all 100,000+ players manually was not a very efficient way of doing it.

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 11:03 AM
With the mergers set to start on tomorrow , How much of a specific or definite time period are we going to get? As with the before."On August 15th Domains 234, 217, 148, 133, 74, 22, and 20 will be merged into a new Domain." These domains had at least a few day notice ahead of time. Are each groups going to get at least a range or time period a little more specific for their groups as well? :D

They want to make sure that the first batch settles in smoothly before they set a date/time for the rest of them.

footman6961
08-14-2012, 11:10 AM
Hey Bad I was wondering if there is any thing we should do in preparation for the new domain mergers as I am on 148 and I know it is scheduled to merge sometime tomorrow. Do I need to turn off my raids? and stuff like that so my troops are all in my cities. I know that If the raids are not turned off, They will be going to the presets that are set up and if I understand this correctly, all the maps will be different then what they are now so I could be sending them to a higher lvl target or to another player and not know it until after it happens. Thanks for any heads up in this you can give us.

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 11:24 AM
Hey Bad I was wondering if there is any thing we should do in preparation for the new domain mergers as I am on 148 and I know it is scheduled to merge sometime tomorrow. Do I need to turn off my raids? and stuff like that so my troops are all in my cities. I know that If the raids are not turned off, They will be going to the presets that are set up and if I understand this correctly, all the maps will be different then what they are now so I could be sending them to a higher lvl target or to another player and not know it until after it happens. Thanks for any heads up in this you can give us.

From what I have been told...all troop marches will be recalled automatically at the time of the merge.

That being said... I would still turn off/stop any barbs/cresting/farming that you may have set through the game or through scripts because, as you said...once you get to the new domain, the coords your troops are programmed to march to, may not have the same thing waiting on them on the other end.

Also...since Troop Desertion will be off...once you get to the new domain...you may want to reassign your troops to a city that isn't holding your food stockpile. This way...you aren't losing your food or your troops and don't have to rush to find a new source of food while your current stockpile is being depleted.

Something else that a lot of players are doing is taking screen shots of EVERYTHING. While all player accounts will be archived prior to the merge...it isn't a bad idea to have your own proof of what you had.

Enemy666
08-14-2012, 11:26 AM

my 2 domains merge together, i have about 20 to 25 cards in both when merge will happen, is it 100% sure that i dont lose any of my cards? i heard that 60 highest cards will go to new domain..
dont want to lose any cards, there is 5 +7 cards, about 10 +6 cards and rest is +4 to +5.

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 11:31 AM
my 2 domains merge together, i have about 20 to 25 cards in both when merge will happen, is it 100% sure that i dont lose any of my cards? i heard that 60 highest cards will go to new domain..
dont want to lose any cards, there is 5 +7 cards, about 10 +6 cards and rest is +4 to +5.

In your case...the first items that will be moved to the new domain will be the items in your presets from both domains...followed by your remaining items...starting with those that provide the highest might value from both domains until you either run out of items or reach your 60 item limit.

red99ryder
08-14-2012, 11:36 AM
321, 307, 240, 160, 78, 23, 7 is anyone on any of these im on 240 it be good to see who on these domains on here that are merging with me
Im in 307 , we have room for a merger if you allaince is interested

footman6961
08-14-2012, 11:50 AM
Thank you for the heads up and advice Bad Great job thank you.

From what I have been told...all troop marches will be recalled automatically at the time of the merge.

That being said... I would still turn off/stop any barbs/cresting/farming that you may have set through the game or through scripts because, as you said...once you get to the new domain, the coords your troops are programmed to march to, may not have the same thing waiting on them on the other end.

Also...since Troop Desertion will be off...once you get to the new domain...you may want to reassign your troops to a city that isn't holding your food stockpile. This way...you aren't losing your food or your troops and don't have to rush to find a new source of food while your current stockpile is being depleted.

Something else that a lot of players are doing is taking screen shots of EVERYTHING. While all player accounts will be archived prior to the merge...it isn't a bad idea to have your own proof of what you had.

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 11:54 AM
Thank you for the heads up and advice Bad Great job thank you.

No problem...just trying to make sure this goes as smoothly as possible for everyone.

Bumblee_bee
08-14-2012, 11:59 AM
339, 288,259, 79,72, 68, 50, 13, 4 is anyone on any of these im on 13 it will be good to know who on these domains are on here that are merging with us.

Hucker
08-14-2012, 12:02 PM
I just want to quote BadOmen on the Throne Room Cards.

IF you have 2 domains merging like myself all you need to do is stop looking for crests a day before your going to merge. then on the domain your going to keep. Look at all your Throne Room Cards and delete what you dont want or what you have the same of on the merging domain.
Remember 60 Cards is the MAX you can have ATM (I hope Kabam changes this soon!) even if u dont have ALL the Throne Room slots open you can still hold 60 Throne Room cards.
So now go onto the other account you have that you will be dropping, and delete any cards you dont want and stop cresting there as well.
Then look at the cards that are MOST important to you even if you have not done ANYTHING with them yet, and put them in presets 1 and 2, then the term kabam are using by highest might TR cards means the Throne Room cards that have been upgraded the highest in enhance and upgrade so a wondrous +6 will give more might than an epic +5 so thats how you know what cards will be moved AFTER your pre-sets
So what i am doing is putting a few cards i want to keep to upgrade when i merge domains in my pre-sets, as i will be able to use them on my main player better, and then putting any important in them as well and removing anything I know I dont need. but will also make sure I have enough room for ALL Throne Room cards to be moved over. This way I will not lose anything I wanted to keep.

Then I will stop ALL raids, and make sure all my troops are in my main castle, and all supplys are there as well, then will log out of that domain 24 hours before it merges, so when I log into the NEW domain I use the RIGHT player I wish to keep, and then will hope everything goes right and I get everything from the domain player I am dropping then goes to my new domain and the player I choose.

To me this is no big deal very easy to do, I do have some level 10 and 11 buildings that will be lost, Will be nice to see the DI's, DP's and SI's returned from the player I drop, but will just be happy to be in a fully active domain with everything moved right, and hoping to get a nice package so can move castle's ready to start having some more fun with new players :)

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 12:06 PM

IF you have 2 domains merging like myself all you need to do is stop looking for crests a day before your going to merge. then on the domain your going to keep. Look at all your Throne Room Cards and delete what you dont want or what you have the same of on the merging domain.
Remember 60 Cards is the MAX you can have ATM (I hope Kabam changes this soon!) even if u dont have ALL the Throne Room slots open you can still hold 60 Throne Room cards.
So now go onto the other account you have that you will be dropping, and delete any cards you dont want and stop cresting there as well.
Then look at the cards that are MOST important to you even if you have not done ANYTHING with them yet, and put them in presets 1 and 2, then the term kabam are using by highest might TR cards means the Throne Room cards that have been upgraded the highest in enhance and upgrade so a wondrous +6 will give more might than an epic +5 so thats how you know what cards will be moved AFTER your pre-sets
So what i am doing is putting a few cards i want to keep to upgrade when i merge domains in my pre-sets, as i will be able to use them on my main player better, and then putting any important in them as well and removing anything I know I dont need. but will also make sure I have enough room for ALL Throne Room cards to be moved over. This way I will not lose anything I wanted to keep.

Then I will stop ALL raids, and make sure all my troops are in my main castle, and all supplys are there as well, then will log out of that domain 24 hours before it merges, so when I log into the NEW domain I use the RIGHT player I wish to keep, and then will hope everything goes right and I get everything from the domain player I am dropping then goes to my new domain and the player I choose.

To me this is no big deal very easy to do, I do have some level 10 and 11 buildings that will be lost, Will be nice to see the DI's, DP's and SI's returned from the player I drop, but will just be happy to be in a fully active domain with everything moved right, and hoping to get a nice package so can move castle's ready to start having some more fun with new players :)

LOL....I'm still looking for my quote in there...but, nevertheless...good advice. ;)

fishtank
08-14-2012, 12:14 PM
Can I just ask please what was changed in the main sticky about domain mergers? : http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?115690-Domain-Merger-FAQ

Its been good to see when something was updated that the date was put before the change to whats happening, but I see today that there was an update to the message but there is no date to show what was changed :)

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 12:18 PM
Can I just ask please what was changed in the main sticky about domain mergers? : http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?115690-Domain-Merger-FAQ

Its been good to see when something was updated that the date was put before the change to whats happening, but I see today that there was an update to the message but there is no date to show what was changed :)

There were a couple of errors with some of the domains and domain 90 was added to the merge list.

Nikki Machiavelli
08-14-2012, 12:46 PM
Can anyone give an approximate time for the start of the merger process for the domains being merged tomorrow? It would be nice to know in time to turn off raids, recall reinforcements, and so forth, so our troops won't end up headed to Timbuktu in the new merged domain.

bobsyouruncle321
08-14-2012, 01:06 PM
Bad Omen, you are doing an awesome job keeping everyone informed and up to date. Thank you very much for that.

Bumblee_bee
08-14-2012, 01:10 PM

So building upgrades higher then level 9 will be lost and everything will be down to level 9 ?

MacFa
08-14-2012, 01:17 PM
So building upgrades higher then level 9 will be lost and everything will be down to level 9 ?

no,..if you have just one domain,..all stay as it is,..
if you are playing more than one domain AND IF THESE domains are going to be merged together....
only in this case you pick the best city setup you have cause troop, stuff and tr will be moved together,..
there are two limits
throne room has only 60 spaces for cards andyou only can have 8 cities,..

you pick the better city set up and the other will be done,...you may can send a ticket to the support and they may will work something out.
BUT nothing will be downgraded,..you choose one city set from one domain and this will be taken.
with all lv 10, 11 or 12 buildings

Bumblee_bee
08-14-2012, 01:28 PM
no,..if you have just one domain,..all stay as it is,..
if you are playing more than one domain AND IF THESE domains are going to be merged together....
only in this case you pick the best city setup you have cause troop, stuff and tr will be moved together,..
there are two limits
throne room has only 60 spaces for cards andyou only can have 8 cities,..

you pick the better city set up and the other will be done,...you may can send a ticket to the support and they may will work something out.
BUT nothing will be downgraded,..you choose one city set from one domain and this will be taken.
with all lv 10, 11 or 12 buildings

thanks for the info

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 01:29 PM
Bad Omen, you are doing an awesome job keeping everyone informed and up to date. Thank you very much for that.

You're welcome...glad I can help.

Silvertop
08-14-2012, 02:03 PM
I was just about to ask the same question :-)

Aximand
08-14-2012, 02:07 PM

I have 29 Throne Room items that are Epic or Wondrous that I don't want to lose. Will I lose any of them if my domain is merged?

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 02:35 PM
I have 29 Throne Room items that are Epic or Wondrous that I don't want to lose. Will I lose any of them if my domain is merged?

As long as you don't have multiple domains that you play on merging together...you will keep everything.

MacFa
08-14-2012, 02:36 PM

if you only have one domain merging in to a new one,..no worries
like i said before the throne room has a limit of 60 spaces for cards you cant have more so 29 are fine,..if you have another domain merging in the same new domain,..make sure you dont have more than 60 cards together in all domains which are going to be one,..
BUT THIS IS ONLY IMPORTANT if YOU have more than 1 Domain merging into THE SAME NEW DOMAIN
if you have different domains merging in different new domains,..they will move each domain as it is,.

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 02:38 PM
Can anyone give an approximate time for the start of the merger process for the domains being merged tomorrow? It would be nice to know in time to turn off raids, recall reinforcements, and so forth, so our troops won't end up headed to Timbuktu in the new merged domain.

Haven't heard anything specific yet...sorry.

TheGreatChronoS
08-14-2012, 02:50 PM
i Have A Question..When Will All The Merging Be Done And over With.. Im From 218 .. And Will Merge Happen Before Aug 20th ? i Will Hope Domain Mergers Will Happen Before School Lets In .. :)

meep meep
08-14-2012, 03:40 PM
what happens if you play on one of the domains that are in a different merge pool from your main domain will all the goodies be transferred to the domain chosen to play on or do you need to pick a domain in each list that you have a city in ??

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 03:49 PM
what happens if you play on one of the domains that are in a different merge pool from your main domain will all the goodies be transferred to the domain chosen to play on or do you need to pick a domain in each list that you have a city in ??

The only time "goodies" will be transferred between accounts is when you play in 2 or more domains that are getting merged together. If not...then all your accounts will get merged as-is with their specific groups.

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 03:51 PM
i Have A Question..When Will All The Merging Be Done And over With.. Im From 218 .. And Will Merge Happen Before Aug 20th ? i Will Hope Domain Mergers Will Happen Before School Lets In .. :)

The first merge will happen tomorrow...no other dates/times have been given.

Bulldog29
08-14-2012, 04:14 PM
do we have an ETA on tonights merge.

Starfire
08-14-2012, 04:31 PM
Oo, oo another silly question....Can I have a dollar for everytime someone asks if they will lose TR cards? I will split it with all the ones explaining it multiply times....think of the gems we could buy......

BadOmen
08-14-2012, 04:33 PM
Oo, oo another silly question....Can I have a dollar for everytime someone asks if they will lose TR cards? I will split it with all the ones explaining it multiply times....think of the gems we could buy......

If you get a dollar...I get 5! :P

Starfire
08-14-2012, 04:38 PM
If you get a dollar...I get 5! :P

It's a deal! lol

Starfire
08-14-2012, 04:49 PM
Seriously though, my advice is to farm inactives like crazy and stockpile as much as you can while you can in the coming days. If you aren't strong enough to hold it now mist until the merge and find some big new allies in the new domain to protect you from those that didn't prepare.

General 353
08-14-2012, 04:59 PM
I really love how kabam changed the domains merging tomorrow at the last minute, and told no one

Starfire
08-14-2012, 05:06 PM
I really love how kabam changed the domains merging tomorrow at the last minute, and told no one

Well, obviously they told someone or you wouldn't know...just saying.

General 353
08-14-2012, 05:08 PM
Well, obviously they told someone or you wouldn't know...just saying.

only because i looked at the merger FAQ on a whim and noticed it said that it was last modified today

JMB17
08-14-2012, 05:12 PM
did they post a time when the initial domain merge will start on the 15th?

Bulldog29
08-14-2012, 05:13 PM
K ... so will it be at 12pm PST tonight.

JMB17
08-14-2012, 05:17 PM
K ... so will it be at 12pm PST tonight.

Thanks, BTW where did you get that info?

Bulldog29
08-14-2012, 05:20 PM
BadOmen,

Well it was definatley not Camelot time. Do you know what time it will be PST, when the merge takes place.

PupingBear
08-14-2012, 05:23 PM
I am still confused with the Apothecary. Will all wounded troops transfer or will they be gone? Also seeing a new announcement for more rows to buy in the throne room. Is Kabam planing on increasing the number of throne room items transferring or is that still 60 items?

Bulldog29
08-14-2012, 05:23 PM
that is not solid info. I am asking if it will be at 12pm PST. That is usually when they end tourneys and stuff. Remember right now it is actually 8/15/2012.

Bulldog29
08-14-2012, 05:28 PM
I am still confused with the Apothecary. Will all wounded troops transfer or will they be gone? Also seeing a new announcement for more rows to buy in the throne room. Is Kabam planing on increasing the number of throne room items transferring or is that still 60 items?

They upped it. If you have more then one domain .. it will pull your troops from the apothcary from last domain logged in.

Noob_58MNN9V
08-14-2012, 05:53 PM
Since we officially announced Domain Mergers last week, the team has made some exciting new developments. As we mentioned in the FAQ, Domains will be merged over a period of days. We are happy to announce the first phase of the mergers! On August 15th Domains 309, 265, 264, 234, 217, 148, 74, 22, and 20 will be merged into a new Domain.

***EDIT: UPDATED DOMAIN LIST TO BE MERGED***

Okay, thank goodness someone in our alliance checked the forum this evening. We find our domain (265) is now merging tomorrow (already tomorrow GMT now) with a completely different set of domains than the previous forum posting indicated. We weren't supposed to be merging this date. To top things off, nobody in the domain has received any advanced notice or any notice. And now we end up losing alliance members because of the change in domains merging.

pgf26791
08-14-2012, 05:58 PM
QUESTION FOR GM, KNIGHT, OR A KABAM PERSON:

Why was Culwich350 removed from the mergers??

I just looked over the updated merger listings and Culwich350 has been removed. I realize we are a Premium domain, but we have no people on there. All together there are maybe 1400 to 1500 players on the domain. On any given day, there are fewer than 200 players active.

Nothing is happening on that domain... nothing. It's dead as a doorknob. The merger gave us new hope and now it's been dashed. We all were just holding on for that. Now, it's going to be a case of wasted time, money, and effort since I can see players drifting off to play elsewhere where there is some action.

I would hope that Kabam would reconsider their decision. Just because we are a Premium domain and newer, doesn't mean that we are not in dire need of help.

Bulldog29
08-14-2012, 06:01 PM
Okay, thank goodness someone in our alliance checked the forum this evening. We find our domain (265) is now merging tomorrow (already tomorrow GMT now) with a completely different set of domains than the previous forum posting indicated. We weren't supposed to be merging this date. To top things off, nobody in the domain has received any advanced notice or any notice. And now we end up losing alliance members because of the change in domains merging.

Breathe lol. My alliance has took steps, and I suggest you tell everyone to take as many screen shots as possible.

Screen shots = pressing Control button holding it down while pressing Print Screen. Then opening up paint and clicking paste.

AlexTheKid72
08-14-2012, 06:02 PM
you just changed the domains moving tomorrow. ummm is this an oversite or did you just completely **** us over?? thanks.

With love,
former koc player

I'm in 264, and it's a suprise for me too ...... I'm sure we'll cope.

AlexTheKid72
08-14-2012, 06:02 PM
BadOmen,

Well it was definatley not Camelot time. Do you know what time it will be PST, when the merge takes place.

The new group for the Merger is:

234, 217, 148, 74, 22, 20, 264, 265, and 309

If you have Cities on any of the above listed Domains, there are some steps you will need to take in order to prepare for the Merger. Please ensure that the last Domain you log into before the merger takes place houses your desired Cities. The Merge is scheduled to take place on 08/15/2012 at 12:00 PM PST.

Dianna216
08-14-2012, 06:03 PM
re: Domain 133

It has just been announced that Domain 133 will NOT be merging tomorrow. You have given no reason, nor have you stated when and with which other alliances Domain 133 will be merging with.

Can someone please shed some light and let us know? We have been preparing for a merger, can you give us a little bit more information please?

Thank you.

Dianna216
Caliburn133

Sapphire Dragon
08-14-2012, 06:07 PM
re: Domain 133

It has just been announced that Domain 133 will NOT be merging tomorrow. You have given no reason, nor have you stated when and with which other alliances Domain 133 will be merging with.

Can someone please shed some light and let us know? We have been preparing for a merger, can you give us a little bit more information please?

Thank you.

Dianna216
Caliburn133

From the News and Announcements:

Urgent News: Domain Merger Scheduling Change.

Tomorrow's Domain mergers will proceed as scheduled. There have, however, been some changes made to the Domains that will be merging.

Domain 133 will NOT be included in the Merger, rather Domains 264, 265, and 309 will be merged instead. We decided not to include Domain 133 in the Merger as it contains mostly Japanese speaking players. This means the new group for tomorrow’s Merger is:

20, 22, 74, 148, 217, 234, 264, 265, and 309.

If you play on Domain 133, your domain will no longer be merged and you need not take any action.

If you play on Domains 20, 22, 74, 148, 217, or 234 you will still need to prepare for the Merger.

If you play on Domains 264, 265, and 309 you will now need to prepare for the merger.

If you have Cities on more than one of these Domains you will need to decide which
Domains Cities you would like to continue playing on. It is vital that the Domain with cities you want to continue playing on is the LAST Domain you log into before the Merger. The Merger will begin at 12:00 PM PST, Tomorrow, August 15th 2012.

If you do not log into your desired Domain last before the Merger, your desired Cities will not be transferred over. It is vital that you log into the correct Domain in order for your desired cities to be successfully merged.

Also, please ensure that your desired Throne Room Item Pre-Sets are equipped at the time of the merger. These items will take priority in the merger, followed by the Throne Room Items that provide you the most Might.

It is especially vital that the new Domains added to tomorrow's Merger prepare themselves. As this Merger will take place promptly at 12:00 PM PST, August 15th 2012. If there are comments, questions, or concerns regarding this change please consult our Domain Merger FAQ at the following link:

http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...ain-Merger-FAQ

If you have a question that was not addressed in the FAQ please visit our August 15th Domain Merger Discussion thread below:

http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...-Domain-Merger

Last edited by Kabam_Baron; Today at 07:54 PM.

scwmsc
08-14-2012, 06:10 PM
We have made some changes to the Domain Merge Scheduling. Domain 133, will no longer be included in the Merger. Instead, the following domains will be Merged:

264, 265, 309

234, 217, 148, 74, 22, 20, 264, 217, 234, 265, and 309

WOW, Thanks for the 13 hour notice *****! (Got everyone in a tizzy now).

Do Y'all know how many people actually work at noon, or 3pm or pretty much any time your affecting in the United States?

Way to give us a good amount of heads up! (Especially for those that cant play but on the weekend, but, I know, they can contact customer service, which has always been so successful)

Lmfao, way to F' it up again!

AlexTheKid72
08-14-2012, 06:11 PM
that is not solid info. I am asking if it will be at 12pm PST. That is usually when they end tourneys and stuff. Remember right now it is actually 8/15/2012.

234, 217, 148, 74, 22, 20, 264, 217, 234, 265, and 309

If you have Cities on any of the above listed Domains, there are some steps you will need to take in order to prepare for the Merger. Please ensure that the last Domain you log into before the merger takes place houses your desired Cities. The Merge is scheduled to take place on 08/15/2012 at 12:00 PM PST.

Lei
08-14-2012, 06:11 PM
We received notice on domain 217 the merger would occur at 12 p.m on 8/15 PST. Of course the ensuing conversation was is that noon or midnight. A trip to the internet to confirm only exacerbated the problem when we got this response:
Is midnight 12 am or 12 pm? (FAQ - Time) - National Physical ...
www.npl.co.uk/science.../is-midnight-12-a.m.-or-12-p.m.-(faq-time)
Aug 9, 2007 – There are no standards established for the meaning of 12 a.m. and 12 p.m. and often a 24 hour time is less confusing.

So, Kabam what do you mean by 12 p.m. PST. We need to know so we can figure out when to turn off raids in the old domains we will be losing. Some of us cannot go 24 hours without raiding.

CHENCHO PONTE
08-14-2012, 06:12 PM
Al fusionarse 2 dominios al crear uno nuevo se tiene en cuenta los idiomas?es decir,me encontraré con gente como ingleses,franceses,etc?Lo de estafadores es ERROR.

Gunnie
08-14-2012, 06:18 PM
QUESTION FOR GM, KNIGHT, OR A KABAM PERSON:

Why was Culwich350 removed from the mergers??

I just looked over the updated merger listings and Culwich350 has been removed. I realize we are a Premium domain, but we have no people on there. All together there are maybe 1400 to 1500 players on the domain. On any given day, there are fewer than 200 players active.

Nothing is happening on that domain... nothing. It's dead as a doorknob. The merger gave us new hope and now it's been dashed. We all were just holding on for that. Now, it's going to be a case of wasted time, money, and effort since I can see players drifting off to play elsewhere where there is some action.

I would hope that Kabam would reconsider their decision. Just because we are a Premium domain and newer, doesn't mean that we are not in dire need of help.

You guys are all amazing! Just because you are now not merging does not mean that you WON'T merge at a later date and time. It appears that they have re-organized several of the domains being merged. Perhaps, they are going to merge premium domains with premium domains? It would only be more fair to do it that way, to some degree. I know when I signed up on 343, it was a bonus to get all the castles up front with not having to do any extra work. I know on many of the older domains, many do not have all 8 castles and lumping people who do in with those do do not. Gives some another advantage. Therefore, maybe they are going to just keep like/kind domains together.

Gunnie

CHRascal
08-14-2012, 06:22 PM
:mad: That is bull we of 133 have worked hard for this and now your taking it away thats bull you had us in there from the beginning and now you take us out thats not right :mad:

QUOTE=KingofTheGods ;645186]is that going to all that you merger or will there be other following this like 154 will it be in a merger later or is this it thank for the help sorry i found it will be in this group 292, 267, 248, 154, 95, 61, 42, 40,18, 17[/QUOTE]

scwmsc
08-14-2012, 06:42 PM
Its BS to us at 309! I got one member that has 3 domains on the merger. She is freaking out, might of been better with a bit more notice, as we were promised. But, as I've played for a bit, I've learned, nothing here works as we are told, and thats the worst part.

We are resilient, we can handle most things, except being lied to! And that's how we in 309 feel now! (at least those that arent sleeping cause they have kids and work in the morning). LMFAO Idiots!

Mad_Man_Blues
08-14-2012, 06:47 PM
:mad: That is bull we of 133 have worked hard for this and now your taking it away thats bull you had us in there from the beginning and now you take us out thats not right :mad:
PUT 133 BACK THIS IS NOT RIGHT TO CHANGE LAST MIN WHEN WE HAVE BEEN DOING WHAT YALL SAID TO GET READY

This is Typical what a damn Joke the whole domain of 133 was looking forward to this it is the most active the domain has been for months then you stuff it up again NICE WORK KABAM

Noob_58HX69B
08-14-2012, 06:50 PM
You are merging 3 of my domains into one...what the heck am I supposed to do. I will be losing money spent for items and items earned in 2 of my domains. How fair is that????
Will you be compensating for money lost and items I've earned in 2 of my 3 domains. This is so unfair!!
Lady Dianaofthehunt (really ticked off)

Hakanfly
08-14-2012, 06:56 PM

Tomorrow's Domain mergers will proceed as scheduled. There have, however, been some changes made to the Domains that will be merging.

Domain 133 will NOT be included in the Merger, rather Domains 264, 265, and 309 will be merged instead. We decided not to include Domain 133 in the Merger as it contains mostly Japanese speaking players. This means the new group for tomorrow’s Merger is:

If you play on Domain 133, your domain will no longer be merged and you need not take any action.

If you play on Domains 20, 22, 74, 148, 217, or 234 you will still need to prepare for the Merger.

If you play on Domains 264, 265, and 309 you will now need to prepare for the merger.

If you have Cities on more than one of these Domains you will need to decide which
Domains Cities you would like to continue playing on. It is vital that the Domain with cities you want to continue playing on is the LAST Domain you log into before the Merger. The Merger will begin at 12:00 PM PST, Tomorrow, August 15th 2012

I play in 133 , i can assure you that we were prepared and spent lots of gems for trone room, and at least we are OUT of the list!! WHAT do we have to tkink about that? I really hope you will repair for the inconvenience!!

Starfire
08-14-2012, 07:09 PM
We received notice on domain 217 the merger would occur at 12 p.m on 8/15 PST. Of course the ensuing conversation was is that noon or midnight. A trip to the internet to confirm only exacerbated the problem when we got this response:
Is midnight 12 am or 12 pm? (FAQ - Time) - National Physical ...
www.npl.co.uk/science.../is-midnight-12-a.m.-or-12-p.m.-(faq-time)
Aug 9, 2007 – There are no standards established for the meaning of 12 a.m. and 12 p.m. and often a 24 hour time is less confusing.
So, Kabam what do you mean by 12 p.m. PST. We need to know so we can figure out when to turn off raids in the old domains we will be losing. Some of us cannot go 24 hours without raiding.

12 pm is noon 12am is midnight.

LadyLiz1
08-14-2012, 07:11 PM
So in reference to the on and now off merger, it would seem to me that a merger of some sort should be in the works for our domain (133). I can't name a single player that didn't spend some money in preparation for this let alone all the time dealing with the throne room preps, deleting raids (and now resetting them), and deleting and resetting crests. Our domain has been awaiting this change with much anticipation and is let down to say the least. How about we make this right and slate us for a merge real soon?

Lady Liz :)

Harry_
08-14-2012, 07:17 PM

Domains Cities you would like to continue playing on. It is vital that the Domain with cities you want to continue playing on is the LAST Domain you log into before the Merger. The Merger will begin at 12:00 PM PST, Tomorrow, August 15th 2012

I play in 133 , i can assure you that we were prepared and spent lots of gems for trone room, and at least we are OUT of the list!! WHAT do we have to tkink about that? I really hope you will repair for the inconvenience!!

OMG

READ. The FAQ's are there to answer your questions.

Yes i admit it's a bit strange that 3 of your domains are now being merged together but theres not much you can do. EVERYTHING will be merged into your chosen domain (troops, resources etc.). Your TR items will be sorted by presets. Make sure all the items you want to are saved in presets. IF you have low-mighted items that you want to keep then i suggest you put them in the presets as the items not in presets will be sorted by the ones that give you the most might.

As for your gems- once the domain merge has been complete, your DI/SI's etc will be compensated for. Most likely you will receive your DI's and SI's back, but if you need no more DP's/SP's then you may receive different things for them (a mere guess as that could be a problem that can occur). I believe that to receive your items and to sort everything out along these lines, then you will need to post a support ticket.

OK- as for everyone else....well could i suggest you keep your knickers on. Your not getting anyone with them off....plus you could serious fall over and hurt yourself...guys H&S here lol.

Anyway back to the point. Your not gonna get anywhere with your big angry red faces on the forums. Private Message the GM's, or the Knights. They are more than happy to listen to you. If i were you i'd stay calm and put your point across.
Or you could open up your own thread, again, it would be best if you keep your comments calm and you may get somewhere.

Guys, i'm not against you, i'm a player like any other, and i'm trying to help the best i can. I can understand players from 133 will be angry, i would be too. But i'd put the point across quickly and calmly to Kabam.
You never know you may get somewhere.

:cool:

Harry_
08-14-2012, 07:18 PM
So in reference to the on and now off merger, it would seem to me that a merger of some sort should be in the works for our domain (133). I can't name a single player that didn't spend some money in preparation for this let alone all the time dealing with the throne room preps, deleting raids (and now resetting them), and deleting and resetting crests. Our domain has been awaiting this change with much anticipation and is let down to say the least. How about we make this right and slate us for a merge real soon?

Lady Liz :)

I know you posted this before i posted my comment (i typed more :P) but yes! *respect* :cool:

RobertEveland
08-14-2012, 07:31 PM
Hey I notice that Domain 133 has been removed from the list of domains to be merged tomorrow. I am in 133. Are we going to merge with somebody else? We have taken some steps to get ready for the merge.

I would appreciate an answer from Kabam_Baron. This last minute change is really annoying.

Hakanfly
08-14-2012, 07:37 PM
what we have to think about that?

We were prepared for the merge and at last minutes we are OUT of the list, i really hope you will repair the inconvenience!!!!!!! and at least you could say SORRY

RobertEveland
08-14-2012, 07:41 PM

Domain 133 will NOT be included in the Merger, rather Domains 264, 265, and 309 will be merged instead. We decided not to include Domain 133 in the Merger as it contains mostly Japanese speaking players.
Oh, I see. So they did this for the sake of the Japanese players? Well there are also a lot of Spanish, French, Turkish and Italian speaking players on 133. We even have a Tamil speaking player (from Sri Lanka, a large island off the coast of India).

The things that Kabam developers probably don't know are:

(1) For each language group, if they don't speak English, they formed their own alliance. So we have Japanese alliances, Latino alliances, Francophone alliances and Turkish speaking alliances. The Sri Lankan player speaks English.

(2) I happen to know that in both Japan and France, four years of English are required to graduate from high school. So they speak English.

Language barriers aren't really an issue with the exception of diplomatic contacts with these alliances. For that, we have multilingual players handling our diplomacy and we also have Google Translate.

A lot of people invested a lot of time, effort and money getting ready for a domain merge scheduled for tomorrow. This last minute cancellation is not Kabam's finest hour.